PESSAT 2023: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern
PESSAT 2023 Admission procedure will start from first week of November 2022. PESSAT (People Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test) will be conducted by People’s Education Society (PES). It is a university level-based exam. The University conducts PESSAT entrance exam at the university level for admission of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various fields such as Engineering, management, hospitality, etc.
Also, the candidates can take admission through other national/ state level exam such as UCEED, CAT, JEE Mains, GRE, CLAT, LSAT, NATA, etc. The qualified candidates can get admission in their selected courses at different campuses of PES University. Those candidates who wish to appear for this test can submit the application form online. In this article, we have mentioned the complete details on PESSAT 2023 Admission such as exam dates, eligibility, pattern, syllabus, etc.
PESSAT 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT)|
|Organization Name||People & Education Society (PES University)|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Category||Engineering (B.Tech), Management, etc.|
PESSAT 2023 Exam Dates
Below we have mentioned the tentative PESSAT Exam dates for B.Tech and other courses:
|Released of Application Form||1st week of November 2022|
|Final Date to submit application form from outside Bangalore||1st week of June 2023|
|The final date to submit the application form at the Bangalore center only||2nd week of June 2023|
|Slot booking begins for all Candidates||2nd week of June 2023|
|Examination Date||3rd week of June to 2nd week of July 2023|
|Last date to upload 12th/ 2nd PU marks||2nd week of July 2023|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of July 2023|
|PESSAT 2023 first-round counseling||3rd to 4th week of July 2023|
|Last date to submit original documents||August 2023|
|B.Tech counseling second round||August 2023|
|Formally notified the last date for admission||August 2023|
For Other Courses:
|Registration begins||1st week of November 2022|
|Slot Booking begins||June 2023|
|PESSAT Examination||July 2023|
|Last date to register online||The month of July 2023|
|Result Declaration||3 days after taking the test|
|Formally notified the last date for admission||1st week of August 2023|
For B.Arch. Courses (on the basis of NATA Score)
|Registration starts||1st week of November 2022|
|Last date to submit NATA & 12th/ 2ndPU Score||July 2023|
|1st round counseling||July 2023|
|Last date for submission of original documents||July 2023|
|2nd round counseling||August 2023|
|Commencement of 1st semester classes||August 2023|
PESSAT 2023 Application Form
Check the details about PESSAT 2023 Application Form in below given section:
- The candidates can fill the application form through online mode.
- The PESSAT 2023 Application form will be released from 1st week of November 2022.
- Candidates have to fill the application form by entering basic details such as personal, qualification details, etc.
- The candidates also have to upload their photograph and signature in scanned format.
- After filling the form, candidate have to pay the application fee.
- The last date to submit the application form will be different in every course.
- Take the printout of the application fee for future reference.
- The Application fee for PESSAT 2023 will be Rs.1050/- (Rs 550/- for the HN campus)
- Application fees can be paid by both online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can pay through Debit card, Credit card and Net banking for online fee.
- For offline fee, candidate can pay through challan and Demand Draft.
How to Apply for PESSAT 2023
Check out the complete step by step process for filling PESSAT 2023 Application form:
- Step 1: Visit the website of PESSAT 2023.
- Step 2: First, click on the new candidate registration link and register yourself by filling in details like Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, and Gender.
- Step 3: Enter the details and click on the “Submit” button to proceed next step.
- Step 4: After registration submits the application fee for an application form.
- Step 5: Select the gateway to enter the required details accordingly and complete the transaction.
- Step 6: Once the transaction will be successful take the printout of the Fee receipt for proof.
- Step 7: Candidates don’t need to send any hard copy of the filled Application form to the authority.
PESSAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates can check below the PESSAT Eligibility Criteria 2023 for various courses:
For B.Tech. Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed with subjects like Physics, Mathematic, Chemistry as compulsory subjects with Computer Science/ Electronics/ Biotechnology.
- Marks: Candidate should have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in BCA or equivalent degree.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed with B.Sc./ B.Com./ BA degree with Mathematics at 12th level or at Graduation level.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
For MBA Course:
- Qualifying: Candidates must have Bachelors’ degree from any recognized university or institute.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Exam Score: Candidates with PGCET, MAT, CMAT, CAT, GMAT and GRE scores are accepted for admission.
PESSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Below we have provided the complete PESSAT Exam pattern 2023:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online
- Types of Questions: The paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours to solve the paper.
- Total Questions: There will be different questions in each paper.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer and there will be no negative marking.
Check below distribution of marks for various courses:
For B.Tech. courses:
|Subjects||No. of Marks|
|Subjects||No. of marks|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||20|
|Subject||No. of marks|
|English Comprehensive/ Verbal ability||30|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||40|
PESSAT 2023 Syllabus
PESSAT Syllabus 2023 for the offered programs will be different from each other.
The questions in the B.Tech entrance exam will be asked from – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects of CBSE 11th and 12th level. In addition to this, 20 questions will be asked from the English grammar section.
The questions in the MBA exam will be asked in order to determine the candidates. Sections in paper will be – English comprehension, Verbal ability, analytical and Logical reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and general awareness.
PESSAT 2023 Preparation Tips
Below we have provided PESSAT preparation tips for 2023 Examination:
- Read the complete syllabus and exam pattern then make a balanced schedule according to them.
- Information must be gathered for the authoritatively prescribed syllabus and exam pattern.
- Last year’s Question Paper must be solved for an enhanced understanding of the question pattern.
- Mental and physical well-being can be fair by doing yoga.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
PESSAT Slot Booking 2023
The slot booking process for PESSAT 2023 will begin from second week of June 2023 for B.Tech & other courses through online mode. Candidates who will register for B.Tech should reserve their test date & time.
It will be open on first come-first-serve basis. Candidates will be able to select their preference of time, venue, and date. Request for change in test center will not be entertained.
PESSAT Admit Card 2023
PESSAT Admit card 2023 will released by PES University after slot booking. The admit card will be available through online mode. To download the admit card candidate have to enter their username & password.
Students can check their details in admit card such as exam center, exam time, reporting time, exam day guideline from admit card. Candidates must carry their admit card and also carry their ID proof while reporting to the exam centers on the day of exam. Those candidates appearing without a valid admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
PESSAT Exam Cities 2023
PESSAT Result 2023
PESSAT Results 2023 will be released from second week of July 2023 by the PES University for every exam. Candidates can check their result using their details such as roll number, date of birth, etc. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the test.
The separate merit list will be drawn for different courses. Counselling of the successful candidates will be held as per to their names in the merit list. The result will not be sent individually to the candidates by mail or any other offline mode.
PESSAT 2023 Counselling
PESSAT 2023 Counseling procedure will commence from third to fourth week of July 2023. The PES University is the organizing body of the PESSAT Counselling 2023 for eligible candidates who qualify for the PESSAT examination. The counselling procedure will be through online mode.
There will be two rounds of counselling held for candidates. The seat allotment will be done based on the ranks obtained by the candidates, seat availability and preferences. Candidates will receive a counselling call letter for PESSAT at their registered email address.
Following are the list of documents to be carried out at the allotted center:
- 10th mark sheet & certificate
- 12th mark sheet & certificate
- PESSAT 2023 Scorecard
- PESSAT 2023 Admit card
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Date of Birth
- Valid photo ID proof, etc.
If you have any other query related to PESSAT 2023, you can ask your query in the comment section below.