PGIMER Nursing 2018: Result, Counselling, Seat Allotment, Cut Off & Admission
PGIMER 2018 Counselling (2nd Round) for B.Sc Nursing course is conducting on 7th September 2018. Every year Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) invites the application for the candidates seeking admission in UG and PG nursing courses. The institution offers admission to all courses once in a year. PGIMER 2018 Nursing entrance exam is conducted for granting admission to B.Sc nursing, B.Sc Nursing (Post basic ) and M.Sc Nursing courses. Through this article, candidates can access all necessary details regarding the PGIMER Nursing 2018.
PGIMER Nursing 2018 Notification – B.Sc Nursing Counselling (2nd Round)
PGIMER 2018 Counselling (2nd Round) for B.Sc Nursing course is conducting on 7th September 2018 through offline mode. Click here to check notice.
PGIMER 2018 Result for B.Sc Nursing course has been declared on 13th August 2018. Click here to check result.
PGIMER 2018 admit card for B.Sc Nursing & B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) courses has been released on 3rd August 2018 through candidate login. Click here to get admit card.
PGIMER Nursing 2018 Counselling (2nd Round)for M.Sc Nursing course is organized on 24th July 2018 at 11:00 AM at NINE, PGIMER, Chandigarh.Click here to check notice.
PGIMER Nursing 2018 Counselling for M.Sc Nursing course has been conducted on 27th June 2018 (11:30 AM) through offline mode at Lecture Theater 1 of PGIMER.
PGIMER Nursing 2018 Result for M.Sc Nursing course has been declared on 25th June 2018. Click here to check result.
PGIMER 2018 Application Form for B.Sc. Nursing & B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) courses can be filled till 8th July 2018. Click here to fill the application form.
PGIMER Nursing 2018 Admit Card for M.Sc Nursing Course has been released now through login. Click here to get the admit card.
PGIMER Nursing 2018 Application Form for M.Sc Nursing Course has been closed now. The fee can be submitted till 28th May 2018. Click here to fill application form.
PGIMER Nursing Exam Dates 2018
Candidates can check below the official exam dates of PGIMER Nursing Exam 2018:
|B.Sc Nursing & B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)||M.Sc Nursing|
|Notification/Application Release||9th June 2018||25th April 2018|
|Closing Date of Registration||8th July 2018||23rd May 2018|
|Last date to deposit the fee||12th July 2018||28th May 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||3rd August 2018||Released|
|Exam Date||12th August 2018 (10:00 AM)||24th June 2018 (10:00 AM)|
|Result announcement||13th August 2018 (11:00 AM)||25th June 2018 (09:00 AM)|
|Counselling started from||16th August 2018 (11:00 AM)||27th June 2018 (2:30 PM)|
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- MIT World Peace University, Pune B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- DIT University, Dehradun - B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chitkara University B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chandigarh University (Ranked 1 in North India) - Application Open.
PGIMER Nursing Result 2018
PGIMER Nursing 2018 Result is displayed on the Notice boards of the Bhargava Auditorium of PGIMER, Chandigarh. Result is announced on 25th June 2018 (For M.Sc Nursing) & 13th August 2018 (For B.Sc Nursing). Candidates can also check the result online from this page.
PGIMER Nursing Admission 2018
PGIMER Nursing admission will be based on merit prepared as per the candidate’s performance in entrance examination. Candidates have to score the minimum qualifying marks for selection. 50% are the minimum qualifying marks for General and Foreign candidates while 45% are the qualifying marks for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates.
PGIMER Nursing Application Form 2018
- Candidates can get the PGIMER Nursing 2018 application form from the website.
- Application form can be filled through online mode only.
- Application form for B.Sc Nursing & B.Sc Post Basic Nursing programme has been released now.
- There is no offline mode to fill the application.
- After filling application form, candidate should deposit the application fee through challan form (Triplicate) in any branch of SBI/through i-collect service.
- The application fee is Rs. 800/- for SC/ST/PwD and Rs. 1000/- for all other categories.
- Application fee can be submitted in the State Bank of India through Challan.
- Candidates having SBI account can pay the fee through i-collect service.
Here, we are mentioning the PGIMER eligibility criteria for UG and PG nursing courses. Candidates can check the eligibility for the course they are applying:
For B.Sc Nursing (only for Female candidates):
- Marital Status: Only female candidates are eligible for B.Sc Nursing.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must qualify the 12th /equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates should qualify the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Minimum Marks: 50% aggregate marks are compulsory to score in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates: Appearing candidates can also apply for this exam.
- Age: The age must lie between 17 to 25 years.
For B.Sc Post Basic Nursing:
- Qualifying Exam: Must pass 10+2 or any equivalent exam.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must passed General Nursing and Midwifery with minimum 50% of aggregate marks.
For M.Sc Nursing:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must hold the B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Post Basic Nursing degree from an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must passed the qualifying exam with at least 55% aggregate marks.
- Candidate should be a registered Nurse Registered Midwife with 1 year of experience.
PGIMER Nursing Admit Card 2018
Candidates can download their PGIMER Nursing 2018 through candidate login. Admit Card for B.Sc nursing has been released on 3rd August 2018. The admit card can be downloaded online and contains the candidate’s personal and exam related details. Without valid admit card, entry to the examination centre will not be permitted. Examination centre will be available at Chandigarh only.
PGIMER Nursing Exam Pattern 2018
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held in offline mode only.
- Type of Exam: The question paper will consist of Objective Type Questions.
- Medium of Exam: The question paper will be published in English language only.
- Maximum Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 1 mark will be provided.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
If candidates have any query regarding PGIMER Nursing 2018, they can leave their query in below comment box.