Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020: Seat Allotment (Released), Dates, Admission
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 List of reported candidates has been released for 1st year (Engg) courses.The admission procedure is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan. It offers admissions into various Diploma courses of Engineering, non-engineering fields. It also provides admission in lateral entry courses in various private & government polytechnic institutes of the Rajasthan state. It is a state level admission procedure. The admissions in polytechnic colleges in Rajasthan state will be offered on the basis of merit list. No entrance exam is conducted for admissions in diploma courses. Candidates must read the article for details regarding Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020, including important dates, application form, eligibility criteria etc.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Notifications – Reported Candidates List Out
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 List of reported candidates has been released for 1st year (Engg.) courses. Check here for details.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 admissions will be offered on the basis of merit list. Get more details about Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 here.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Seat Allotment (2nd round) has been released on 7th September 2020. Check here for details.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Seat Allotment (1st round) has been released. Check here for details.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Final Merit List has been released for Engineering (1st yr) & Non- Engineering courses. Check here for details.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Important Dates
Some important dates of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 are as given below:
|Events||Dates 2020 |
|1st year Engineering||1st year Non- Engineering|
|Application form starts||10th August 2020||10th August 2020|
|Last date of application form submission||20th August 2020||20th August 2020|
|Provisional merit list||21st August||21st August|
|Documents to be uploaded for making changes in provisional merit list||22nd to 24th August 2020||22nd to 24th August 2020|
|Final merit list||26th August 2020||26th August 2020|
|First seat allotment||31st August 2020||31st August 2020|
|Reporting at nodal centre||1st to 3rd September||1st to 3rd September|
|Upward movement||4th September||4th September|
|Second seat allotment||7th September||7th September|
|Reporting at nodal centre||8th to 10th September||8th to 10th September|
|Document submission at the allotted college||11th to 14th September 2020||11th to 14th September 2020|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Merit List
The Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Merit List has been released through online mode. It is a category wise provisional merit list. Provisional merit list has been released on 22nd August 2020 (for engineering & non-engineering).
Candidates are able to check their ranks in the merit list. Candidates are needed to use their log-in details to check the merit list.
Rajasthan Polytechnic result/ merit list has been prepared on the basis of marks obtained in class 10th. If candidates found any mistake in merit list, they must contact to officials immediately. The final merit list has been declared in the on 26th August 2020 for engineering courses.
The authority have reserved some of the seats for reserved category candidates. The Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Reservation Policy is as according to government of Rajasthan as follow:
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||12%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)||21%|
|Ex- Service man (Candidate belonging to military services)||5% as horizontal reservation|
|Kashmiri Migrants (KM) & Physically Handicapped (PH)||5% as horizontal reservation|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Counselling
The Rajasthan Polytechnic Counselling has been started. Candidates can attend the counselling for getting admissions into various polytechnic institutions of the Rajasthan State.
The counselling procedure is organized in two rounds. After the procedure of seat allotment, candidates have proceed for the admission in the allotted colleges/institutes.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Admission Procedure
The Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Admission Procedure has been started after closing of online form filling process. The admission is offered as per the availability of seats in various government and non-government polytechnic colleges.
The seats are allotted to candidate as per the choice filled by them and seats availability in participating colleges. The seat allotment has been published through online mode.
Candidates have to verify all the documents on designated nodal center. Candidates have to download the allotment letter & need to report to allotted college for verification of documents. Following original documents is required at time of admission procedure:
- Character certificate
- Residence certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- 10th/12th class marksheet
- 10th/12th class passing certificate
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Application Form details from below:
- Candidates have to fill the application form via online mode.
- Application form has been started from 10th August 2020.
- Candidates are able to submit the form only till 20th August 2020.
- Candidates also have to fill the option form along with application form.
- In option form, candidates will have to mention the institutions & branch name and code as per their preference.
- After submission, candidates will receive confirmation message on their registered mobile number & Email ID.
- Application fee can be filled through online mode.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee through e-mitra center.
- The application fee is Rs. 300/-.
- Fee is non-refundable.
Documents Required at the time of Application Form Filling:
Following documents be required at the time of application filling process:
- Recent passport size photograph & signature (size 50kb)
- Class 10th /12th certificate
- Domicile certificate (if candidate has passed class 10th from outside Rajasthan)
- Reservation certificate
- Payment slip
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure following eligibility criteria before applying:
For Engineering Diploma courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed class 10th or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Mandatory Subjects: It is compulsory to have Science & Mathematics subjects in qualifying exam.
- Percentage: Candidates will have to score minimum 35% marks.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit.
- Other board examination will be valid only for Rajasthan, Ajmer, Kendriye Board and Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) board.
For Non Engineering Diploma Courses:
- Qualification: 10th or equivalent examination passed from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidates should score 35% marks in qualify exam.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for non-engineering diploma course.
For Engineering Lateral Entry Course:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed Diploma Engineering, 12th Science vocational/technical, 10 (+2 year ITI) with appropriate specialization or 10 (+2) PCM from RBSE/CBSE Delhi or Equivalent.
- Mandatory Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects will be compulsory in class 12th.
- Age limit: No age limit to fill the application form.
Candidates having any other queries related to Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020, can ask us by leaving their queries below in the comment box.