Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021: Counselling (Started), Merit List (Out), Dates
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Final Centralised Reporting List has been released. 2nd Seat Allotment has been released. Final Merit List has been released. Admission in the state of Rajasthan will be offered by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan. Candidates will be able to get admission into various Diploma courses of Engineering & non-engineering fields. Lateral entry courses in private & government polytechnic institutes are also organized by the conducting authority. The admissions are offered on the basis of prepared merit list. No entrance exam is conducted for admission in diploma courses. Candidates should go through this article for details of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Notifications – Reporting List Out
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Final Centralised Reporting List has been released. Check here for details.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 2nd seat allotment has been released. Check here for allotment details.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Final merit list has been released on 4th September 2021. Check here for merit details.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Application Form can be filled till 26th August 2021. Check here for application details.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Dates
Candidates should check the schedule below to appear in the Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 admission procedure:
|Starting of online application form||6th August 2021|
|Last date of application form||26th August 2021|
|Releasing of provisional merit list||28th August 2021|
|Uploading of documents related to correction in provisional merit list||31st August 2nd September 2021|
|Releasing of final merit list||4th September 2021|
|1st round seat allotment||7th September 2021|
|Reporting after 1st allotment with original documents at designated nodal center after first seat with rs. 1000/-||8th to 13th September 2021|
|List of application of upward moment||15th September 2021|
|2nd round seat allotment||17th September 2021|
|Reporting after 2nd allotment with original documents at designated nodal center after first seat with rs. 1000/-||18th to 21st September 2021|
|Commencement of classes and submission of domicile certificate||23rd to 27th September 2021|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Merit List
On the basis of received application forms, the official authority has prepared the merit list. The final merit list has been released on 4th September 2021.
After evaluation of the application form, the provisional merit list has been released. It has been released on 28th August 2021 through online mode.
Candidates can check their names in the provisional merit list by log in to the official website. Candidates can check their ranks in the merit list. If there is any mistake in merit list, candidates must contact to officials immediately.
Candidates can check below the reservation criteria set by the Rajasthan government for providing admissions. The category and the percentage is given below:
|Category||Reservation in Percentage (%)|
|Female of all category (Horizontal)||25 (out of which 50% is for widows and divorcee )|
|Wards of Ex- Service man||5|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Counselling
The counselling is conducted through offline mode. Candidates have to appear in Rajasthan Polytechnic counselling in person.Seat allotment for 1st round has been released on 7th September 2021.
The seats have allotted to the candidates on the basis of their filled preference in the option form. The counselling is conducted in various rounds. Candidates have to verify their documents at the time of attending the counselling.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Admission Procedure
After allotment of the seat to the candidates, they have to report the nodal center for document verification. Candidates also have to submit Rs. 1000/- at nodal center through E-Mitr.
The officials will also conduct the direct admission procedure. Candidates those will not get the seat in any of the counselling round can apply for direct admission.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
Candidates should check the details given below to fill the application form:
- Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 application form has been released through online mode.
- The application form has been started from 6th August 2021.
- The application form filling facility is provided till 26th August 2021.
- Candidates should fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Candidates should fill their personal details as per their 10th class certificate.
- Candidates must fill the option form and mention the institution and branch and code in which they want to get admission.
- After submitting the application form, candidates should take the printout of it and keep it till the admission process.
The application fee can be submitted through E-Mitr or through online mode. The application fee is Rs. 300/- which is non-refundable in nature.
Documents Required at the time of filling application form:
- Recent passport size photograph & signature (size 50kb)
- Class 10th /12th certificate
- Domicile certificate (if candidate has passed class 10th from outside Rajasthan)
- Reservation certificate
- Payment slip
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary to satisfy all the eligibility criteria which is given below in order to be eligible for the admission.
For Engineering Diploma courses:
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have passed 10th or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Applying candidate should have Science & Mathematics subjects in the previous qualifying exam.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates will have to score minimum of 35% marks.
- Other board examination will be valid only for Rajasthan, Ajmer, Kendriye Board and Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) board.
For Non Engineering Diploma Courses:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for non-engineering diploma course.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should score 35% marks in qualify exam.
For Engineering Lateral Entry Course:
- Age Limit: No age limit to fill the form.
- Qualifying Exam: One should have Diploma Engineering, 12th Science vocational/technical, 10 (+2 year ITI) with appropriate specialization or 10 (+2) PCM from RBSE/CBSE Delhi or Equivalent.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects will be compulsory in class 12th.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Candidates having any other queries related to Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021, can ask us by leaving their queries below in the comment box.