SAAT 2021: Application Form (Till 12th Oct), Exam Dates, Eligibility
SAAT 2021 Application Form can be filled till 12th October 2021 for mop-up round. Exam Dates has been announced for phase 2. SAAT is a university level exam organized every year by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University. This entrance test is held to offer admission into various UG/ PG courses. Candidates will get admission into Agriculture, Engineering, Law, Pharmacy, Management, etc. Qualified candidates will get admission into different programmes in constituent institutions/ schools of the university. The application process has been started from 5th February 2021. In this article we have provided complete details regarding SAAT 2021 application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, preparation tips, etc.
SAAT 2021 Notifications – Application Till 12th Oct
SAAT 2021 Application Form can be filled till 12th October 2021 for mop-up round. Check here for application details.
SAAT 2021 Score Card has been released on 23rd August 2021 for phase 3. Check here for result details.
SAAT 2021 Exam dates have been announced for phase 2 & 3. The exam is being held on 12th to 18th July 2021 for phase 2 & on 16th to 20th August 2021 for phase 3. Check below for compete dates.
SAAT 2021 Exam Dates
Get complete official SAAT Exam dates in the below given table:
|Starting of Application process||5th February 2021|
|Last date to apply (phase 1)||1st June 2021|
|Last date to apply (phase 2)||14th July 2021|
|Last date to apply (phase 3)||11th August 2021|
|SAAT 2021 Exam||7th to 13th June 2021 (Phase 1)|
12th to 18th July 2021 (Phase 2)
19th to 14th August 2021 (Phase 3)
|Declaration of Result||28th June 2021 (phase 1)|
23rd August 2021 (phase 3)
|Last date for mop up round||12th October 2021|
SAAT 2021 Application Form
Students must check complete SAAT 2021 Application form details in the below given section:
- SAAT 2021 Online Application has been released from 5th February 2021.
- Students before applying for SAAT 2021, must check complete eligibility criteria for the programme.
- Application form should be completely filled up and then submitted by the candidates.
- The incomplete applications will get rejected by the authority.
- At the time of uploading of images, students must keep the soft copy of photo to be uploaded. The file size of the image should be less than 1 MB and format should be JPEG/JPG/PNG/GIF.
- After submission of form, the acknowledgement of successfully submitted application will be intimated to applicant’s mobile number/ email-id.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 14th July 2021 for phase 2 & till 11th August 2021 for phase 3.
- Students must take print of the application form for future reference.
There is no application fee for SAAT 2021.
SAAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check below SAAT Eligibility Criteria for various programmes:
B.Tech/ Dual degree Engineering Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10th & 12th level or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Subjects: Passed 12th level with PCM as mandatory subjects.
- Qualifying Marks: Passed 12th level securing at least of 45% marks (40% for SC / ST / OBC category).
- Appearing: Students who will appear in their 12th level exams or are waiting for the result will be eligible to apply.
LLB (5 years) Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 level or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Subjects: Passed 10+2 any stream.
- Qualifying Marks: Passed 10+2 level securing at least of 45% marks (42% for SC / ST / OBC category).
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply.
- National Score: LSAT/ CLAT qualified students need not to appear for entrance test and can directly apply for admission.
B.Sc (Agriculture) Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed/ Appearing in 10+2 level from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Subjects: Passed 10+2 level with PCB/ PCM/ PCMB subject combinations. Also, student must be passed in English subject in 10+2 level.
- Qualifying Marks: Passed 10+2 level securing at least of 50% marks for General/ OBC candidates (40% for SC / ST / PH category).
- Age limit: Lower age limit is 17 years as on 31/12/21.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed/ Appearing in Bachelors degree from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Subjects: Passed Bachelors degree in Science, Commerce & Arts / B.E. / MBBS / B.Tech. / BVSC / B.Pharm. / B.Sc. Agri. / BHMS / BDS / BAMS / BPT / BHMCT / BBA / BCA examination or equivalent.
- Qualifying Marks: Passed Bachelors degree securing at least of 50% marks (45% for SC / ST / OBC category).
SAAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Know complete details of SAAT Exam pattern in the below given section:
- Exam Mode & Date: The exam will be held in offline and online mode.
- Number & Type of Questions: 120 MCQs will be there in the paper.
- Language: Exam paper will be in English.
- Time: Exam will be of 3 hours.
- Marks: Paper will be of total 480 marks.
- Marking Pattern: For every correct answer, +4 marks will be awarded. 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong response.
Know distributions of question & marks for various sections in the paper:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum marks|
|Total||120 questions||480 marks|
|Sections||Number of Questions|
SAAT 2021 Syllabus
For SAAT 2021 entrance test, the syllabus will comprise of topics studied in 10+2 level by the candidate for UG admission. Candidates taking admission in PG courses, can prepare from the syllabus of graduation level topics.
Complete syllabus can be checked by the students from the website.
SAAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Students can go through below given preparation tips to prepare for the entrance test:
- Study the syllabus and pattern of SAAT entrance test. Also know the marking scheme of exam before starting the preparation.
- Candidates must start their preparation earlier so that they get complete time for exam preparation.
- While preparing students must note down all the important points at one place.
- Go through the prepared notes regularly.
- Take offline or online mock tests to know and enhance your preparation level.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
SAAT 2021 Admit Card
Students are able to download SAAT Admit Card after submission of the application form. Only the candidates who have registered successfully for the exam will be issued hall ticket. It contain details like – candidate’s name, photograph, address of students, subject, course, allotted test centre venue, exam schedule.
The admit card must be brought by the candidate on the exam day otherwise without it no one will be permitted to take the test. It will be presented to the invigilator for verification. Students must preserve the admit card till completion of admission process. In case of any discrepancy noticed in it, students must inform the Director, Admissions immediately.
SAAT 2021 Result
SAAT Result has been declared on 28th June 2021 for phase 1 on the website. Students are able to check their result by entering their login details like date of birth and exam roll number. Students qualifying the entrance test can get their rank cards.
Score card has been declared on 23rd August 2021 for phase 3rd. The rank cards has been issued to the candidates based on their performance shown in the entrance test. The result mention the candidate’s name, roll number, category and subject-wise/ total marks obtained by the student in the test.
SAAT 2021 Merit List
On the basis of SAAT result, the merit list will be prepared and published by the authority. The merit lists will be released separately for various courses – B.Tech, B.Sc Agriculture, B.Pharm, MCA, M.Tech, MBA, BBA, lateral entry & other regular courses.
Separate merit list will also be published according to various reservation categories. Students will get selected for further admission procedure purely on the basis of rank secured in the merit list.
SAAT 2021 Counselling
Based on the merit and preference of the candidate, SAAT online/offline counselling will be organized. The counselling process will get started from October 2021. Students will get to know the complete schedule and procedure of counselling after the publication of rank.
Students will be required to verify the original documents/ certificates at the time of final admission. Students will have to submit two sets of attested copies of mark sheets and certificates for record purpose. Students who will be finally selected for a course through counselling will be registered as student of SOA automatically.
If you have any other query related to SAAT 2021, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.