SAAT 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern
SAAT 2021 will be conducted in the month of April 2021 through offline /online mode. SAAT is a university level exam organized every year by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University. This entrance test is held to offer admission into various UG/ PG courses. Candidates will get admission into Agriculture, Engineering, Law, Pharmacy, Management, etc. Qualified candidates will get admission into different programmes in constituent institutions/ schools of the university. The application process will get started from first week of December 2020. In this article we have provided complete details regarding SAAT 2021 application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, preparation tips, etc.
SAAT 2021 Exam Dates
Get complete tentative SAAT Exam dates in the below given table:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Starting of Application process||1st week of December 2020|
|Last date to apply||Last week of March 2021|
|Release of Admit card||1st week of April 2021|
|SAAT 2021 Exam||2nd week to last week of April 2021|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of May 2021|
|Counselling process starts||1st week of May 2021|
SAAT 2021 Application Form
Students must check complete SAAT 2021 Application form details in the below given section:
- SAAT 2021 Online Application will be released from first week of December 2020.
- Students before applying for SAAT 2021, must check complete eligibility criteria for the programme.
- Application form should be completely filled up and then submitted by the candidates.
- The incomplete applications will get rejected by the authority.
- At the time of uploading of images, students must keep the soft copy of photo to be uploaded. The file size of the image should be less than 1 MB and format should be JPEG/JPG/PNG/GIF.
- After submission of form, the acknowledgement of successfully submitted application will be intimated to applicant’s mobile number/ email-id.
- Students must take print of the application form for future reference.
There is no application fee for SAAT 2021.
SAAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check below SAAT Eligibility Criteria for various programmes:
B.Tech/ Dual degree Engineering Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10th & 12th level or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Subjects: Passed 12th level with PCM as mandatory subjects.
- Qualifying Marks: Passed 12th level securing at least of 45% marks (40% for SC / ST / OBC category).
- Appearing: Students who will appear in their 12th level exams or are waiting for the result will be eligible to apply.
LLB (5 years) Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 level or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Subjects: Passed 10+2 any stream.
- Qualifying Marks: Passed 10+2 level securing at least of 45% marks (42% for SC / ST / OBC category).
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply.
- National Score: LSAT/ CLAT qualified students need not to appear for entrance test and can directly apply for admission.
B.Sc (Agriculture) Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed/ Appearing in 10+2 level from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Subjects: Passed 10+2 level with PCB/ PCM/ PCMB subject combinations. Also, student must be passed in English subject in 10+2 level.
- Qualifying Marks: Passed 10+2 level securing at least of 50% marks for General/ OBC candidates (40% for SC / ST / PH category).
- Age limit: Lower age limit is 17 years as on 31/12/21.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed/ Appearing in Bachelors degree from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Subjects: Passed Bachelors degree in Science, Commerce & Arts / B.E. / MBBS / B.Tech. / BVSC / B.Pharm. / B.Sc. Agri. / BHMS / BDS / BAMS / BPT / BHMCT / BBA / BCA examination or equivalent.
- Qualifying Marks: Passed Bachelors degree securing at least of 50% marks (45% for SC / ST / OBC category).
SAAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Know complete details of SAAT Exam pattern in the below given section:
- Exam Mode & Date: The exam will be held in offline and online mode.
- Number & Type of Questions: 120 MCQs will be there in the paper.
- Language: Exam paper will be in English.
- Time: Exam will be of 3 hours.
- Marks: Paper will be of total 480 marks.
- Marking Pattern: For every correct answer, +4 marks will be awarded. 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong response.
Know distributions of question & marks for various sections in the paper:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum marks|
|Total||120 questions||480 marks|
|Sections||Number of Questions|
SAAT 2021 Syllabus
For SAAT 2021 entrance test, the syllabus will comprise of topics studied in 10+2 level by the candidate for UG admission. Candidates taking admission in PG courses, can prepare from the syllabus of graduation level topics.
Complete syllabus can be checked by the students from the website.
SAAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Students can go through below given preparation tips to prepare for the entrance test:
- Study the syllabus and pattern of SAAT entrance test. Also know the marking scheme of exam before starting the preparation.
- Candidates must start their preparation earlier so that they get complete time for exam preparation.
- While preparing students must note down all the important points at one place.
- Go through the prepared notes regularly.
- Take offline or online mock tests to know and enhance your preparation level.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
SAAT 2021 Admit Card
Students will be able to download SAAT Admit Card in the first week of April 2021. Only the candidates who have registered successfully for the exam will be issued hall ticket. It will mention details like – candidate’s name, photograph, address of students, subject, course, allotted test centre venue, exam schedule.
The admit card must be brought by the candidate on the exam day otherwise without it no one will be permitted to take the test. It will be presented to the invigilator for verification. Students must preserve the admit card till completion of admission process. In case of any discrepancy noticed in it, students must inform the Director, Admissions immediately.
SAAT 2021 Result
SAAT Result will be declared in the first week of May 2021 on the website. Students will be able to check their result by entering their login details like date of birth and exam roll number. Students qualifying the entrance test will get their rank cards.
The rank cards will be issued to the candidates based on their performance shown in the entrance test. The result will mention the candidate’s name, roll number, category and subject-wise/ total marks obtained by the student in the test.
SAAT 2021 Merit List
On the basis of SAAT result, the merit list will be prepared and published by the authority. The merit lists will be released separately for various courses – B.Tech, B.Sc Agriculture, B.Pharm, MCA, M.Tech, MBA, BBA, lateral entry & other regular courses.
Separate merit list will also be published according to various reservation categories. Students will get selected for further admission procedure purely on the basis of rank secured in the merit list.
SAAT 2021 Counselling
Based on the merit and preference of the candidate, SAAT online/offline counselling will be organized. The counselling process will get started from first week of May 2021. Students will get to know the complete schedule and procedure of counselling after the publication of rank.
Students will be required to verify the original documents/ certificates at the time of final admission. Students will have to submit two sets of attested copies of mark sheets and certificates for record purpose. Students who will be finally selected for a course through counselling will be registered as student of SOA automatically.
If you have any other query related to SAAT 2021, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.