SAAT 2023: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus
SAAT 2023 stands for Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test. SAAT is a university level examination that is conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) every year to offer admission to candidates in the various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The university offers admission in various programs of UG and PG which includes Engineering, Pharmacy, Nursing, Agriculture, Law, Management, and Hotel Management field. Admission is also based on other State/ National Level entrance exams like JEE Main, NEET, CLAT, GATE, CAT, XAT, MAT, and GPAT. In this article, we have provided complete details about SAAT 2023 examination such as eligibility criteria, admission process, application form, exam dates, admit card, counselling process, etc.
SAAT 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test|
|Commonly known as||SAAT 2023|
|Conducting Body||SOA (Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test)|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam, MBA Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
SAAT 2023 Exam Dates
Check the tentative exam dates for SAAT 2023 is given below:
|Online Application Form submission start||1st week of February 2023 (Phase I)|
|Application Form Last date to submit||1st week of April 2023 (Phase I)|
2nd week of June 2023 (Phase II)
|Admit Card Date Releasing||June 2023|
|SAAT Exam Date 2023||2nd week of April 2023 (Phase I)|
2nd week of June 2023 (Phase II)
|Announcement of Result||3rd week of May 2023 (Phase I)|
|Counselling process||May/ June 2023|
SAAT 2023 Application Form
Here we have provided some instructions to fill SAAT 2023 application form:
- The application form will be available in online mode.
- The SAAT application form will release from 1st week of February 2023 (phase I).
- The application form for Phase II will release from 2nd week of April 2023 to 2nd week of June 2023.
- Candidates need to enter the details like candidate name, mobile number, email ID, DOB, etc.
- Candidates need to fulfill all their details correctly if any incorrect details are found by the authority your admission process will be canceled.
- Candidates need to upload the latest photograph, signature, and all the required documents at the time of application form filling.
- The last date to submit the application form for Phase I is Last week of May 2023.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
There won’t be any application fee for SAAT 2023 Application Form.
How to Apply for SAAT 2023
- Step-1: Visit the website of SAAT 2023 (Link will be given above).
- Step-2: Fill up all the details carefully and complete the application form as required and submit.
- Step-3: The submission of application form of the SAAT 2023 will be intimated to your Email id and Mobile number.
- Step-4: Check the online application form has been properly and completely filled.
- Step-5: All candidates are requested to keep the soft copy of Photo to upload during filling up the application form.
- Step-6: Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
SAAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to check the SAAT 2023 eligibility criteria given below:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidate need to pass 12th class or equivalent examination with recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry/ Computer Science, Electronics, Biology, Agriculture, Business Studies, Biotechnology.
- Marks: Candidates must obtain at least 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category).
For M.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass in B.Tech. or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying examination.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass BCA/ Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent degree or Candidate can also pass in B.Sc./ B.Com/ BA (with additional course as per the norms of the concerned university).
- Subject: Candidate must have Mathematics as compulsory subject at 12th class or at Graduation level.
- Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass the 12th class or equivalent in any stream.
- Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC category).
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in final year of graduation of 2023 can also apply for MBA.
SAAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Check the SAAT 2023 exam pattern given below:
- Mode: The entrance examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper contain Multiple Choice Questions.
- No. of Questions: The question paper comprise of 120 questions in total.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours to solve the paper.
- Medium: The exam paper will be available in English language.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for every correct answer and -1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum marks|
|Total||120 questions||480 Marks|
|Sections||Number of Questions|
SAAT 2023 Syllabus
There are many courses, and there will be a different syllabus for each course. The candidate must prepare for undergraduate program according to subject studied in 12th standard. The candidates preparing for postgraduate programs can prepare according to subject studied in graduation program.
The syllabus for some courses under SAAT are provided below:
For B.Tech/ B.Pharma:
- Physics: Kinematics, Rotational Motion, Thermodynamics, Oscillations and Waves, Current Electricity, Electromagnetic Waves, etc.
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Chemical Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, Co-Ordination Compounds, Hydrocarbons, Biomolecules, etc
- Mathematics: Sets, Relations and Functions, Sequences and Series, Integral Calculus, Coordinate Geometry, etc
- Biology: History, Plant Cell, Morphology of Angiosperms, Continuity of Plant Life, Animal World, Multi Cellularity in Animals, Types of Respiration, Environmental Biology, etc
Lateral Entry (B.Tech):
- Basic Electrical Engineering: Electrostatics, Electromagnetism & Electrodynamics, D.C. Circuits, A.C. Circuits, Illumination, etc.
- Mathematics: Ordinary Differential Equations, Laplace Transforms, Series Method, Matrices, etc.
- Engineering Mechanics: Statics, Dynamics and Work & Energy
- Mathematics: Algebra of Sets, Number Systems, Trigonometry, Vectors, Integral Calculus, etc.
- Computer Awareness: Computer Arithmetic, BASIC Language Programming
SAAT 2023 Preparation Tips
Here are some effective preparation tips candidates can follow for better preparation of examination:
- Appropriate timetable must be prepared for studying for the exams, and they must adhere to it.
- Information must be gathered for the authoritatively prescribed syllabus and exam pattern.
- Last year’s Question Paper must be solved for an enhanced understanding of the question pattern.
- Mental and physical well-being can be fair by doing yoga.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
SAAT 2023 Admit Card
SAAT Admit Card will release from June 2023 through online mode. The admit card will contain details like candidate name, program, subject, address, Test Center allotted, etc. To download the admit card candidate have to login on dashboard on appropriate date.
Candidates must check the details on admit card if there is any discrepancy it should immediately be brought to the notice of the authority. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
SAAT 2023 Result
The SAAT Result will be declared from 3rd week of May 2023 (Phase I) through online mode. Candidates will be able to check the result by using login credentials like date of birth and enrollment number.
The authorities will also prepare a merit list of the successful candidates as per their marks in the exam. Separate list for different courses will be drawn. The qualified candidates can provide their choices for course specialization online.
SAAT 2023 Merit List
The separate merit list for all the qualifying candidates shall be prepared on the basis of SAAT 2023 result. On the basis of which a merit list will be prepared and published by the competent authority of the University.
The individual merit list will be issued for individual programs, B.Tech, B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Pharma, MCA, MBA, M.Tech lateral entry into courses and other regular programs.
SAAT 2023 Counselling
This is the last process for admission after clearing the SAAT 2023 entrance examination. The candidates will be able to participate in the counselling process when the authority will invite the candidates. Candidate will be called for counselling based on merit list prepared, depending on the mark secured by them.
Candidates will obtain counselling letters and rank card through email. On the basis of selection and merit list, candidates will be allotted seats. Candidates must carry following original documents for verification during counselling session:
- Admit Card of SAAT 2023
- Rank card of SAAT 2023
- Proof of Identity (Aadhar)
- Original Date of Birth Certificate/ 10thcertificate
- Original School/ College Leaving Certificate
- +2 Certificate
- +2 Mark sheet and 10thMark sheet
- Original Degree of Qualifying examination
- Two sets of attended photocopies of all original documents.
- Four recent passport size colored photographs
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed format along with original caste certificate.
If you have any other queries about SAAT 2023 exam, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.