Shiv Nadar University Admission 2020: Application, Eligibility, SNUSAT
Shiv Nadar University 2020 Exam Dates have been released for Round I. It will be conducted by Shiv Nadar University. The University offers admission in various UG/PG and doctoral level courses. Admission is offered in the field of Engineering, Management, Natural Sciences, Humanities, etc. The university conducts SNUSAT and APT to provide admission in UG courses. The admission is also provided to NRI and foreign national candidates. Candidates can go through this article to know various details related to Shiv Nadar University Admission 2020.
Shiv Nadar University 2020 Notifications – Exam Dates Released
Shiv Nadar University 2020 Exam Dates have been released. The SNUSAT + APT test will be held from 3rd April 2020 to 20th May 2020 for Round I. Check other dates below.
Courses Offered 2020
Shiv Nadar University offers admission in a variety of courses in UG and PG level. These are:
B.Tech, B.Sc. (Research) in Economics, B.A. (Research) in International Relations, B.Sc. (Research) in Biotechnology, B.Sc. (Research) in Mathematics, Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), etc.
M.Tech, M. Sc in Mathematics, M.Des, M.A, MFA, MBA etc.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Dates 2020
Check the official dates of Shiv Nadar University Admission 2020 in the below table for Round I, II and III:
|Events||Dates 2020 |
|Round 1||Round 2||Round 3|
|Registration Starts||1st April 2020||–||–|
|SNUSAT + APT Test||3rd April 2020||–||–|
|Last date to apply & submit application||15th May 2020||4th June 2020||20th June 2020|
|Last date to take SNUSAT + APT||20th May 2020||9th June 2020||25th June 2020|
|Release of Selection list||2nd June 2020||19th June 2020||3rd July 2020|
|Submission of fee||Within 7 days working days from date of offer letter issued|
|Date of Registration||23rd July 2020|
Note: Round III is held only for UG courses in School of Natural Sciences, Management & Entrepreneurship, Humanities & Social Sciences.
Shiv Nadar University Application Form 2020
Know various details of application form of Shiv Nadar University Admission 2020 below:
- Shiv Nadar University 2020 Application Form will be released from 1st April 2020.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode.
- The Application process will consist of various steps – Registration, filling the details, uploading of documents, photo & signature and payment of application fee.
- After applying students will receive an offer letter on their registered mail id.
- Candidates after filling have to send duly filled form by post with payment proof and documents to the University in the below address:
Shiv Nadar University, Admissions Office,
NH91, Tehsil Dadri. Gautam Buddha Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh – 201314.
Students have to pay application fee of Rs.1200.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through debit or credit card or DD drawn in favor of Shiv Nadar University and send to the provided address.
Shiv Nadar University Eligibility Criteria 2020
Shiv Nadar University Eligibility Criteria 2020 for various courses is mentioned below:
For UG Courses:
- B.Tech: Candidate must have passed in 12th level with PCME as mandatory subjects.
- B.Sc (Biotechnology): Candidate must have passed 10+2 level with English and Biology/ Life Sciences/ Zoology/ Biotechnology/ Botany.
- BMS: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level with English subject from a recognized board or university.
For PG Courses:
- B.Tech: Candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech degree in the relevant discipline with aggregate of 60% marks from recognized college/university.
- MBA: Candidates must have done Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent with 50% marks from a recognized board or university.
- B.Sc: Candidates must have passed B.A. / B.S. / B.Sc. / B.Tech. Degree with Mathematics/ Engineering or relevant disciplines with aggregate of 50% marks.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Procedure 2020
To get admission into Shiv Nadar University, candidates have to qualify the entrance test conducted by the University. For UG admissions, SNUSAT and APT exams are conducted.
SNUSAT + APT test will have 25% weighted in the admission process of the university.
Students can also take admission on the basis of acceptable national level test scores. Also after the entrance exam, counselling or interview rounds are organised for selection of the candidates.
SNU Entrance Exam (SNUSAT & APT)
Shiv Nadar University Entrance Exam 2020 will be conducted through the online mode. It will be a online computer-based test. SNUSAT test will be of two hours and APT test will be of one hour.
SNUSAT + APT entrance test will be held on 3rd April 2020 for Round I. The test will be available in English language only and will contain MCQ type questions.
SNUSAT paper will contain questions from Verbal Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Ability and Essay Writing sections.
Shiv Nadar University Result/ Merit List 2020
Shiv Nadar University Merit List 2020 will be declared online in the month of June 2020. Candidates can check their result by submitting login credentials online.
After release of results, merit will be prepared based on marks secured in SNUSAT and SNUAPT test. The merit/selection list will be released for various courses separately.
Shiv Nadar University Counselling 2020
After release of merit list, Shiv Nadar University Counselling 2020 will start from the month of June 2020.
Candidates need to visit University campus individually to attend the counselling process. Students must carry all the documents required for the counselling including the counseling letter.
At the time of counselling the required documents are given below:
- 12th Standard Mark sheet
- 10th Standard Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- SNUSAT + APT Score card
- Valid photo id proof, etc.
If you have any query regarding Shiv Nadar University Admission 2020, you can ask your query in the comments section below.