SRMJEEE 2020: SRM University Application Form (Released), Exam Pattern
SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form has been released. It is a university level entrance exam organized to get admissions in engineering courses. It is a common entrance examination for all SRM Group Universities. SRM Institute Of Science And Technology (SRMIST), formerly known as SRM University will conduct the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (JEEE) for admission in various specializations of B.Tech programme. Candidate can appear for SRMJEEE only through online mode. Candidates can check this article to get latest update regarding SRMJEEE 2020 including dates, eligibility, syllabus, pattern, admit card & much more.
SRMJEEE 2020 Notifications – Application Released
SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form has been released on 12th October 2019. Check here for registration details.
SRMJEEE 2020 Exam Dates
The official dates of SRMJEEE 2020 examination are given below:
|Starting of application form||12th October 2019|
|Deadline of online application form||30th March 2020|
|Deadline of offline application form||29th February 2020|
|Application correction||Second week of April 2020|
|Sot booking starts||Second week of April 2020|
|Hall tickets release||Second week of April 2020|
|Exam date||12th – 20th April 2020|
|Result date||First week of May 2020|
|Counselling (OFFLINE)||Second week of May 2020|
|Counselling (ONLINE)||Third week of May 2020|
|Academic session starts||Third week of July 2020|
SRMJEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check application details of SRMJEE 2020 from below:
- The SRMJEE 2020 application form can be filled through online as well as offline mode.
- Candidate have to fill all required details like personal email ID, contact number, qualification and address details.
- Along with details, candidate have to upload recent passport size photograph, signature etc. as specified by the university.
- Registered candidates will be able to correct their mistakes in the application form by second week of April 2020.
- Candidates must keep safe the printout of the application form for further use.
- Candidate have to pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- The fee is of Rs. 1100/-.
- The DD should be drawn in favor of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
SRMJEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, candidate must check the eligibility criteria of SRMJEEE 2020 which will be as follow:
- Age: Candidates born between July 1, 1998 to July 1, 2003 are eligible to apply.
- Nationality: Indian National or NRI, holder of PIO or OCI card issued by the Government of India are eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: 12th or equivalent exam passed or appearing candidates can apply for SRMJEEE.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidate must have to score minimum 60% in PCM (for Kanthalkulathar Campus), 50% in PCM (For Ghaziabad (NCR), Sonipat, Ramapur campuses) and 75% in PCM (For SRM Amravati Campus).
- Direct Admission Criteria: Top 100 rankers in IIT JEE, Top rankers of central & state board of examination and Top rankers from each district of Tamil Nadu & exemplary sports person at national & International level will also be eligible for direct admissions.
SRMJEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of SRMJEEE 2020 will be as follows:
- Mode: There will be online mode for SRMJEEE 2020 exam.
- Duration: Duration of exam will be of 2 hours & 30 minutes.
- Language: The language of exam will be English.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Subjects: There will be 5 subjects in this exam like physics, chemistry, biology, aptitude, English & mathematics. Candidates will have to choose any one subject from the Biology or Mathematics.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark and there will be no negative marking for wrong questions.
In the table given below, we have provided subject wise number of questions & marks:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Per Questions|
SRMJEEE 2020 Syllabus
Students have to study basic course of class 12th in all the subjects like physics, chemistry, aptitude, English and biology/mathematics for SRMJEEE 2020. Some important topics of the SRMJEEE syllabus are given below:
- Physics: Units and Measurement, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electricity and Magnetism, Atomic Physics and Relativity, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, etc.
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Chemical Families–Periodic Properties, Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetics, Chemical Equilibrium, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry etc
- Mathematics: Sets, Relations and Functions, Matrices, Determinants and their applications, Differential Calculus and its applications, Statistics and Probability, Analytical Geometry etc.
- Biology: Taxonomy of Angiosperm, Cell Biology and Genetics, Biology in Human Welfare, Modern Genetics and Animal Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Theories of Evolution, Microbiology etc.
How to Prepare for SRMJEEE
Here we have mentioned some preparation tips for SRMJEEE exam:
- Candidates must prepare for the exam as per the prescribed syllabus.
- Prepare a time table for exam preparations and prepare accordingly.
- Consider the good study materials like books and sample papers for exam preparations.
- Practice previous year question papers it will help you to know the exam pattern well.
- Give equal weightage to all the subjects of the syllabus.
- Stay fit and healthy to prepare well for the examination.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
SRMJEEE 2020 Admit Card
Admit card of SRMJEEE 2020 will be made available through online mode. The facility of downloading the admit card will be started from second week of April 2020.
The admit card is a mandatory document which consists of exam date, timings, test center and must be carried by the candidates at the exam centre.
No student will be allowed to enter the exam hall without admit card along with ID proof (voter ID/passport/Aadhar card/driving license).
SRMJEEE 2020 Result
SRM University will declare the result in the first week of May 2020. The result will include all India rank of the candidate along with counselling call letter.
The result will also be send to the candidate’s registered email address & phone number. Candidate will have to download the SRMJEE 2020 result through login.
SRMJEE 2020 Cut-Off
SRM University will release the cut-off after the declaration of result. While preparing the cut-offs authority will consider many factors like previous year cut-off, level of exam, number of students and much more.
The SRMJEE cut-off 2020 will be different for each course as well as campus. Admissions will be done as per the cut-off marks.
SRMJEE 2020 Counselling
Counselling procedure will begin from second week of May 2020. There will be two phases in SRMJEEE counselling, phase 1 & phase 2- Offline & Online respectively.
Students whose name will be present in the merit list will have to attend the counselling by registering online & will also have to pay the required fee. Candidates also have to bring original required documents for verification process.
For any queries regarding SRMJEEE 2020, candidates can ask us by leaving their comment below.