SRMJEEE 2022 Application Form (Open), Registration – Apply Here
SRMJEEE 2022 Application Form can be filled till 20th June 2022. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination is a university Level Examination conducted online by SRM University itself. The exam will be conducted for shortlisting the eligible admission for admission in various Engineering Programs offered by SRM University. With the SRMJEEE score, candidates can apply for admission in Engineering Programme of any one of six SRM university campuses all across the country. Here with this article, candidate can get complete details with latest updates on SRMJEEE Application Form 2022.
SRMJEEE 2022 Application Form – Started
SRMJEEE 2022 Application Form can be filled till 20th June 2022 for phase 3 exam. Click here to apply.
Admission Open 2022
Following are the complete information with key instructions regarding SRMJEEE 2022 Application Form:
- SRMJEEE Registration Form can be filled through both online as well as offline mode.
- Eligible candidates can fill the Registration form from 15th November 2021.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as university may not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by candidates in application form must have a valid proof as any invalid or incorrect details might cause disqualification.
- Each candidate can fill only one application form as multiple application form of same candidate can cause rejection of application form.
- Details like Email ID and Phone Number must be working and personal as all the communication will be done through them.
- Candidates must complete their application form before prescribed time period as no application form will be accepted after the completion of registration process.
- Last date for submission for offline mode will be in 4th week of May 2022 and for online mode, last date of submission will be till 2nd January 2022 (Phase 1), 20th April (Phase 2) & 20th June (Phase 3).
- Candidates must send the filled OMR Application Form to the prescribed address for final submission.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of filled Application From for future reference.
- Application fee can be payable through both online and offline mode.
- Candidates can use Prescribed Payment facility for transaction of Online and Offline Application From Fee.
- SRMJEEE Application Fee is Rs.1200/- and non-refundable for every candidate at any circumstances.
- If candidates have to appear for more than one time, he/ she have to pay Rs. 600/- for each phase.
SRMJEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete Eligibility Criteria for SRMJEEE 2022 Admission:
- Age Limit: Candidates can applying for SRMJEEE 2022 Examination must be within 16 years to 21 years as on July 31, 2022.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: He/ she must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks in their qualifying Examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final semester examination in 2022 can apply for the Examination.
SRMJEEE 2022 Application Dates
Following are some important events and dates regarding SRMJEEE Registration Form 2022:
|Availability of Application Form||15th November 2021|
|Last date of OMR From Submission||–|
|Last date of online form submission||2nd January 2022 (Phase 1), 20th April 2022 (Phase 2) & 20th June 2022 (Phase 3)|
|SRM JEEE 2022 Examination||8th & 9th January 2022 (Phase 1)|
23rd & 24th April 2022 (Phase 2)
25th & 26th June 2022 (Phase 3)
How To Apply For SRMJEEE 2022
Following are the step by step process for filling online SRMJEEE Application Forms:
- Visit the website of SRM University. (link is uploaded above)
- Now click on New Candidate Registration and enter the required details like Name, Email Id, Password, State and City then click on “Register” button.
- After the registration, fill the application form with details like personal, Academic, Communicational and Examination Centre.
- The Form can be filled all at once or in separate parts by saving the progress.
- Now upload all required documents like Photograph, Signature, Category Certificate etc.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph of candidate with plane background and should be within required size and format.
- Signature should be running hand signature within required parameters.
- After uploading all document click on save and proceed to the Payment step.
- For online transaction candidates have to select one of given payment mode and then gateways and fill the required details to proceed the transaction.
- Once transaction will be complete take the printout of fee receipt and filled Application Form for future reference.
Leave the comments down below for any query and information regarding SRMJEEE 2022 Application Form.