Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2020: Result (Declared), Admission
Symbiosis (SET) 2020 Result for SITEEE has been declared on 31st July 2020. Result for SET A has been declared. The exam is conducted by Symbiosis International University. Symbiosis SET is a university level exam organized every year to offer admission into various UG and Integrated courses. With the changes introduced in the year 2018, for admission into law programmes – SLAT; for Design – SEED and for Engineering – SITEEE will be held. Students have to qualify the entrance test to get admission into various courses. Admission will be offered to the exam qualifying candidates in the affiliated colleges/universities. Here through this article candidate will get to know complete details of the Symbiosis SET 2020 exam like result, cut-off & counselling.
Symbiosis SET 2020 Notifications – Result Declared
Symbiosis (SET) 2020 Result for SITEEE has been declared on 31st July 2020. Check here for result details.
Symbiosis (SET) 2020 Result for SET-A(Internet based test) has been declared on 29th June 2020.
Symbiosis (SET) 2020 Exam Date has been announced. The exam has been conducted on 19th July 2020. The internet based online test was held on 18th/19th June 2020. Check here for details.
Symbiosis SET 2020 Important Dates
Here candidates can check below Symbiosis SET exam dates for 2020 examination for various events:
|Registration Begins from||23rd January 2020|
|Closing Date of Registration||20th May 2020|
|Last Date of application fee payment||20th May 2020|
|Admit Card release/slot booking||13th July 2020|
|Symbiosis SET 2020 Exam Date||19th July 2020|
|Results Announcement||31st July 2020|
Symbiosis SET 2020 Result
Symbiosis SET Result has been announced on 31st July 2020. Candidate are able to download their result online by entering their user id and password.
Merit will be prepared after results release as per the marks scored by the candidates. Students shortlisted in the merit will be next called for counselling process.
Symbiosis SET 2020 Cut Off
In order to get admission into various courses, students have to score category wise and course wise cut off. The SET cut off will be prepared based on various factors – reservation policy, difficulty level of exam, number of seats, number of applying students, etc.
Category wise merit list or wait list will be released to shortlist students eligible for counselling process.
Symbiosis SET 2020 Counselling
Candidate having their names in the merit list will be considered eligible to participate in the Symbiosis SET Counselling. In order to participate in counselling, candidate must be physically present at the reporting centre.
There will be further rounds of selection such as GD and PI. After all the rounds will be concluded, the final allocation of seats will be done on the basis of their total scores.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Symbiosis SET 2020 Application Form
Candidate can go through below given details regarding the Symbiosis SET 2020 Application Form:
- The Application Form for Symbiosis SET 2020 has been released from 23rd January 2020 in online mode on the website.
- Students have to register online from 23rd January 2020 to 20th May 2020 with details like email ID, name, mobile no. etc.
- Candidates must make sure that they enter the correct and accurate details in the form.
- While filling up the application form online, candidates have to also upload their photograph and make fee payment.
- Any correction in the form will only be entertained only up to closing date of registration i.e. April 2020. No changes shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstance.
Candidates have to pay Rs.1750 as application fee.
Mode of fee Payment: The application fee payment can be done through online mode – debit card, credit card or net banking.
Also students can choose the mode of the payment as DD drawn in favor of ‘Symbiosis Test Secretariat’ payable at Pune.
In case of cash payment, candidates have to sign the payment slip copy and send it to below address:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat,
Symbiosis International (Deemed university),
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dis: Pune-412115.
Symbiosis SET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Symbiosis SET eligibility criteria for some courses is given below:
- Indians/ NRIs/ Foreign Nationals (FN) OCI/ Person of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed 12th exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with any one of the subject among Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and technical vocational subjects.
- Percentage Required: Candidate should have scored minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved candidate) in qualifying exam.
For BA LLB/BBA LLB:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed 12th level from a recognized board.
- Percentage Required: Candidate should have scored minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved candidate).
- Appearing: Candidate appearing in the class 12th are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed Class 12th with recognized board or hold a 3 year diploma from a recognized university.
- Percentage Required: Candidate must have scored minimum 50% marks.
- Appearing: Candidate appearing in class 12th or in final year of diploma can also apply.
Symbiosis SET 2020 Admit Card
Symbiosis SET Admit card for SITEEE has been released on 13th July 2020. If the candidate have selected both of the session (morning and afternoon) they should carry two different admit cards – one is for morning session and second is for afternoon session.
The information regarding the exam schedule will be mentioned in the admit card. To download it, students have to enter their login credentials. It is mandatory for candidates to carry a hard copy of admit card to the exam centre.
Symbiosis SET 2020 Exam Pattern
The complete Symbiosis SET exam pattern can be checked below:
- Papers: The Symbiosis SET 2020 exam comprises of 4 different papers -SLAT/SET/SEED/SITEEE.
- Sessions: There will be two sessions i.e. morning session (SLAT/SEED) and after noon (SET/SITEEE).
- Exam Mode: The entrance examination will be conducted through onlinemode.
- Time Duration: Time duration will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Total Number of Questions: There will be total of 150 questions in SLAT/SEED and SET and 100 questions will be for SITEEE exam.
- Type of Questions: The types of questions in the paper will be multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each right answer of SEED/SET and SLAT, for engineering and health science courses, +2 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: There will be no provision for negative marking in the test.
Check distribution of questions and marks in the below tables for various test:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
For SET – General Paper:
|Sections||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||30||30|
For SET – SITEEE:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Symbiosis SET 2020 Syllabus
The Symbiosis SET Syllabus for 2020 session is different for all the courses. Students can check the syllabus through online mode. Check below syllabus mentioned for various tests:
- SET Exam – SLAT: For SLAT syllabus, the topics consist of questions from Logical Reasoning, Legal Reasoning, Analytic Reasoning, Reading Comprehension and General Knowledge.
- SET Exam – General Paper: The syllabus consist of topics from the General English, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and Analytical and Logical Reasoning.
- SET Exam – SITEEE: The Syllabus have various topics from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- SET exam – SEED: The Syllabus consist of questions from Design Aptitude.
Symbiosis SET 2020 Preparation Tips
Here are some preparation tips that candidates can follow in order to perform well in the examination of Symbiosis SET 2020:
- Start with basic, make sure to clear your basic concept of the mathematics and logical reasoning.
- Learn some shortcuts tricks and solve the problems of the mathematics quickly.
- Solve mock test and sample papers regularly.
- You may also take some help from online lectures and mobile applications for preparation.
- Avoid learning new topics at the last moment.
For any other query regarding Symbiosis SET 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.