Symbiosis SET 2023: Scorecard (Released), Result (Out), Merit
Symbiosis Entrance Test 2023 (SET) Result/ Scorecard has been released on 24th May 2023. It is conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU) for admission to various colleges. Candidates get admission into UG programmes in the field of Engineering, Law, Design, etc. after qualifying the Symbiosis Entrance Test. The score obtained by the candidates in SET will be considered as one of the admission criteria into the bachelor’s programme offered by SIU. Along with SET, the university conducts various other university-level entrance exams like SLAT, SITEEE, SEED, etc. In this article, we have provided the complete details candidates need to know about Symbiosis SET 2023.
Symbiosis SET 2023 Notifications – Result/ Scorecard Out
Symbiosis SET 2023 Result/ Scorecard has been released on 24th May 2023. Check here for result details.
Symbiosis Admission 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Symbiosis Entrance Test 2023|
|Conducted By||Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Category||Engineering, Law, Design|
Symbiosis SET 2023 Exam Dates
Check the complete official Symbiosis SET Exam dates for the 2023 session:
|Registration Begins from||16th December 2022|
|Closing date of Registration||16th April 2023|
|Last Date of application fee payment||16th April 2023|
|Admit Card release||25th April 2023 (Test 1)|
3rd May 2023 (Test 2)
|Symbiosis SET 2023 Exam Date||6th May 2023 (Test 1)|
14th May 2023 (Test 2)
|Result Announcement||24th May 2023|
Symbiosis SET 2023 Answer Key
Candidates can download the Symbiosis SET Answer Key 2023 through online mode. Candidates can download answer key subject wise on the website. It provides a rough idea to the candidates about probable score that they can score in the exam.
Also, along with answer key students can download their question papers and responses. Also a time period will be provided in case candidates want to challenge against the answer key.
Symbiosis SET 2023 Result
The SET 2023 entrance exam result has been released through online mode on the website. Candidates can check their result through login details. The result is available in the form of score card.
The Symbiosis SET result has published on 24th May 2023. All successful candidates are invited for PI- WAT/ ST-PI round. The merit is released as per the marks scored by the candidate.
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2023 Reservation Criteria
Following is the reservation criteria for students in Symbiosis International University:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Differently Abled #||3%|
|Children/wards of Defence Personnel||5 % for SLS-Pune , SICSR|
|Kashmiri migrants and Kashmiri Pandits/ Kashmiri Hindu families living in Kashmir (Non- Migrants)||2 seats per programme|
|International Candidates||a maximum of 20 (twenty) %|
Symbiosis SET 2023 Cut Off
The cut off marks are the minimum marks, which should score by the candidates to get admission in the university. Symbiosis SET 2023 cut off will be release in the courses wisely and on the basis of same factors, the cut off marks will be prepare through authority.
Every institution will publish its own Symbiosis SET cut off marks. The factors affecting cut off marks are difficulty level of entrance test, number of seats and number of students who applied for the exam.
Symbiosis SET 2023 Admission
The candidates whose name will be there in the merit list will be eligible to participate in Symbiosis SET Counselling. There will also be further rounds for admission procedure by such as Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
Candidates will have to qualify WAT and PI both to be eligible for admission in various programs. The final admission will be offered on the basis of the candidate’s performance throughout the Symbiosis SET admission procedure. After all the rounds conclude, the final allocation of the seats will be done on the basis of their total score.
Symbiosis SET 2023 Admit Card
Symbiosis SET 2023 Admit cards has been released through online mode. Admit card has been released on 25th April 2023 (Test 1) and on 3rd May 2023 (Test 2). To download the admit card, candidate have to enter login credentials. SET/ SLAT/ SITEEE 2023 Admit card must be printed in color printouts only, black and white printout will not be accepted.
The admit card contains all the necessary details of the candidate, the name of examination, time, venue, roll number of the examination. It will be compulsory to carry on admit card at the time of examination. Along with Symbiosis SET admit card, the candidate will need to carry one photo identity proof.
Symbiosis SET 2023 Exam Pattern
Check the complete Symbiosis SET Exam pattern 2023:
- Exam Mode: The exam will conduct through online mode.
- Type of Question: The paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Duration: The duration of each exam will be of 1 hour to solve the paper.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for SET/ SLAT. For SITEEE, 2 marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||12||12|
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Analytical and Logical reasoning||12||12|
|Section||N0. of Questions||Marks|
Symbiosis SET 2023 Syllabus
The Symbiosis SET Syllabus 2023 is different for all courses. But the basis of all questions of physics, chemistry, mathematics, and biology will be 11th and 12th class.
The general questions will be asked for competitive exam like Logical reasoning, analytical reasoning, reading comprehension and general knowledge.
General English Syllabus
|Rules for Tenses||Spotting the Error|
|Rules for Prepositions||Reading Comprehension|
|List of Prepositions||Cloze Test|
|Rules and List of Conjunctions||Letter writing format|
|Active and Passive Voice Rules||Precise Writing|
|List of One Word Substitutions||Sentence Correction Questions|
|List of Homophones/ Homonyms||Adjective Degree of Comparison Rules|
|List of Synonyms and Antonyms||Direct and Indirect Speech Rules|
|Idioms and Phrases||Sentence Rearrangements and Para Jumbles|
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
|Alligations and Mixtures||Number Series|
|Area||LCM and HCF|
|Problem on Age||Linear Equations|
|Averages, Mean, Median and Mode||Logarithms|
|Boat Problems||Number Theory|
|Data Interpretation||Permutation and Combinations|
|Games and Races||Points, lines, and angles|
|Heights and Distances||Time and Work|
General Awareness Syllabus
|Inventions and Discoveries||List of Longest Rivers in the World|
|Neighboring Countries of India||List of Sports Term|
|Unemployment in India||List of Companies Taglines|
|Indian Financial System||Important Principles of Insurance|
|Types of Banks in India||List of Airports in India|
|Types of Bank Accounts||List of World Largest Libraries|
|Functions of Banks||List of Longest Bridges in India|
|Countries, Capital, and Currency||List of the language of the world|
|Governors in India||List of famous books and Authors|
|Members of Parliament||List of Arjuna Award Winners|
|Member of Rajya Sabha||Millets in India|
|Member of Lok Sabha||UMANG|
|ICC Cricket World cup winners||Aarogya Setu|
|List of Indian Navy Chief Admirals||PM CARES Fund|
|List of Highest Mountains in India||Prasad Scheme|
Analytical and Logical Reasoning
|Analogy||Number Ranking and Time Sequence Test|
|Coding-Decoding||Statement and Arguments|
|Blood Relations||Statement and Assumptions|
|Direction Sense Test||Statement and Courses of Action|
|Logical Venn Diagrams||Statement and Conclusions|
|Alphabet Test||Deriving Conclusion|
|Sitting Arrangements||Assertion and Reason|
|Mathematical Operations||Punch lines|
|Arithmetical Reasoning||Situation Reaction Tests|
|Inserting the Missing Character||Cause and Effect|
Symbiosis SET 2023 Preparation Tips
Following are the Symbiosis SET preparation tips for the examination:
- Check the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make a balanced schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make notes of important topics and review them from time to time.
- Mental and physical well-being can be fair by doing yoga.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Symbiosis SET 2023 Application Form
Check the complete details candidates need to know about Symbiosis SET Application Form 2023:
- The application form for Symbiosis SET 2023 has been released on 16th December 2022.
- The Application Form has been released through online mode. No other mode will be entertatined to submit the form.
- Candidates need to fill the application form by providing educational, personal, and contact details, etc.
- Choose the exam center and admission category carefully as no changes will be made in these fields.
- Candidates must not forget to upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till 16th April 2023.
- Once form is completely submitted, candidates must take its print out for the future references.
- The Application fee will be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates must pay the application fee according to the institute/ programme selected by bill desk payment gateway/ Indian bank payment gateway.
- The Application Fee for Symbiosis SET 2023 is Rs. 1950/-.
- Candidates are also expected to pay Rs. 1000/- for each programme.
- For offline payment candidates will have to pay through Demand Draft (DD) in favor of the “Symbiosis Test Secretarial” Payable at Pune.
- In any case, the fee will be non-refundable
How to Apply for Symbiosis SET 2023
- Step-1: Visit the website of Symbiosis SET 2023
- Step-2: Now click on “Register” button for SET 2023 registration.
- Step-3: Click on I Agree for SET 2023 registration and click on “Save and Continue”.
- Step-4: Enter the OTP received on your mobile number and press submit for SET 2023 registration.
- Step-5: Your ID will be generated, and you will be redirected to Payment Gateway.
- Step-6: Select the exams and institution that you want to appear for.
- Step-7: Click on Pay once you verify the amount through online mode or offline mode.
- Step-8: Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Symbiosis SET Eligibility Criteria 2023
Below we have provided the complete Symbiosis SET Eligibility criteria for the 2023 session:
BA LLB/ BA LLB (Hons.):
- Qualification: Candidate must pass class 12th or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must obtain at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in the qualifying exams.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass or appearing in the final exam of 12th class from any recognized board/ institute.
- Marks: Candidates must obtain minimum 45% (40% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in their qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th class or equivalent examination from recognized board.
- Subjects: The candidate must pass with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject with one of the subjects from Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subjects.
- Marks: The candidate must pass with minimum of 45% marks or equivalent grade (40% for schedule caste/ schedule tribe).
If you have any query about Symbiosis SET 2023, you can ask by leaving your queries below.
I have a query regarding mock tests, like from where and when can i give attempt mock tests.
Details are not released yet for Symbiosis SET 2023, we will let you know whenever it will be released. Also mock test will be available for practice on the official website.
Syllabus will be based on 10th class or 11th & 12th??
The Symbiosis SET Syllabus 2023 will be different for all courses. But the basis of all questions of physics, chemistry, mathematics, and biology will be 11th and 12th class.
Syllabus for BBA entrance test..