Telangana ITI 2020 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria – Apply Here
Telangana ITI 2020 Application Form will be made available from third week of June 2020.Admission will be offered by the Telangana Department of Employment & Training. Candidates will get admission into government as well as private ITIs. There will be no separate admission test for admission in Telangana ITI. Students will get admission based on merit scores. For getting admission, candidates must fill the application form. Here we are providing details regarding Telangana ITI 2020 Application Form.
Telangana ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates must follow the following details regarding Telangana ITI 2020 Application Form:
- Telangana ITI 2020 Application form will be commenced via online mode.
- No candidates will receive any application form via post or courier.
- Physical form of application will not be accepted.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form from third week of June 2020.
- No candidates will be able to fill the application form after last week of June 2020.
- Candidates must ensure that all asked details must be filled completely & carefully as incomplete or incorrect application form will get rejected.
- It is also mandatory for all candidates to provide working email ID & phone number as important communication will be send to it.
- Also upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- At last, also take multiple printout of filled in application form for further use.
Documents required for filling application form:
- 8th/ 10th passing certificate
- 8th/ 10th mark sheet
- Reservation certificate
- Category certificate
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- ID Proof (Aadhar card, Driving License etc.)
- Bank account details
- One set of photocopies of original documents, etc.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through offline mode.
- Telangana ITI application fee will be of Rs.10.
- Application fee will be paid at the time of verification.
- After submission of application fee, it cannot be refundable or transferrable.
Telangana ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, candidates must check following eligibility norms to check if are eligible or not:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 8th/10th or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university OR
Candidates must qualify SSC examination conducted by state board of Secondary Education, Telangana or other recognized board.
- Age Limit: He/ She should be minimum 14 years in age as on August 2020.
Telangana ITI 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check following mentioned table regarding Telangana ITI 2020 application dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Notification releases||3rd week of June|
|Availability of application form||3rd week of June|
|Submission of application form||4th week of June|
How to Apply for Telangana ITI 2020
Candidates must follow following given steps while applying for Telangana ITI:
- Go to the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on the, Telangana ITI Application Form link.
- Enter all required personal & academic details asked in the application form.
- After that, select options of ITI & trade.
- Proceed to upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Also submit the mandatory documents.
- After that, re-check & verify the given details.
- Then click on, ‘Submit’ option.
- Now confirmation page will be generated.
- Take print out of completely filled application form.
- Keep the form safe for admission procedure.
Candidates are advised to check above steps while filling Telangana ITI 2020 application form. We have also mentioned details regarding application form, its fee payment and information about Telangana ITI. Before filling the application form, candidates must also check mentioned eligibility norms to avoid any kind of rejection in the Telangana ITI 2020 Application Form.
If you have any other query related Telangana ITI 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.