TNEA 2021: Counselling (Started), Cut Off, Seat Allotment, Admission
TNEA 2021 Seat Allotment for fourth round has been released on 17th October 2021. Rank List has been released on 14th September 2021. TNEA is an engineering admission process which is organized every year by Anna University. Students get admission into UG Engineering courses – B.E & B.Tech on the basis of scores of 12th level. For the admission, candidates are required to participate in the counselling process of TNEA. Admission is offered to the candidates who successfully get selected in the merit list released by the university. Selected students get admission into number of colleges located in Tamil Nadu through TNEA scores. Through this article, candidates can check complete details related to TNEA 2021 application, dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
TNEA 2021 Notifications – 4th Allotment Released
Check here for complete details about TNEA 2021 allotment and other admission procedure. Check here for allotment details.
TNEA 2021 Seat Allotment for fourth round has been released on 17th October 2021. Check here for counselling details.
Get all exam details and latest updates about TNEA 2022 from here.
TNEA 2021 Rank List/ Merit List has been released on 14th September 2021. Check here for rank list details.
TNEA 2021 Certificate Verification has been started from 24th August 2021. Check here for admission details.
TNEA 2021 Application Form can be filled till 24th August 2021. Check here for application details.
TNEA 2021 Important Dates
Check below official TNEA Important Dates for various events:
|TNEA 2021 Notification||26th July 2021|
|Application Form availability||26th July 2021|
|Last date to apply and certificate uploading||24th August 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||27th August 2021|
|Random numbers allotment||25th August 2021|
|Release of rank list/ merit list||14th September 2021|
|Counselling for special reservation categories||17th to 24th September 2021|
|Commencement of online counselling||27th September to 17th October 2021|
|Supplementary counselling||19th to 23rd October 2021|
|SCA to SC counselling||24th to 25th October 2021|
|End of counselling||25th October 2021|
|Seat allotment||5th October 2021|
|Choice filling 2nd round||6th October 2021|
TNEA 2021 Merit List/ Rank List
The University has prepared TNEA merit list which contain names of the candidates selected for next counselling process. A common merit list has been published by the university on the website. It has been released online on the website on 14th September 2021.
Candidates can selected in the merit list based on 12th level marks submitted by the students.
TNEA 2021 Counselling
The Counselling of TNEA 2021 is organised from 27th September 2021. Students are called for counselling process on the basis of prepared merit list. Seats has been allotted to the candidates according to the rank & category of the candidate.
Students have to download their counselling call letter to be eligible to participate in counselling. It is organised in five rounds and students will be required to choose their colleges and course. Seat allotment has been released on 9th October 2021 for 2nd round. It has been released on 17th October 2021 for fourth round.
Students also have to pay counselling fee through cash or demand draft. Also, students have to submit their original or photocopies of necessary documents for verification. Seat allotment has been released on 13th October 2021.
TNEA 2021 Admission
Students qualifying the counselling process will be eligible for TNEA admission. After the completion of counselling process, candidates have to report the allotted college along with the provisional admission letter. The reporting must be done as per the prescribed time and date.
TNEA 2021 Application Form
TNEA 2021 notification has been released on 26th July 2021. Check below TNEA 2021 application form details:
- TNEA 2021 Application Form can be filled by the students through online mode from 26th July 2021.
- The application process consist of various steps – Registration, Filling the Application form, Payment of Application Fee and sending of application form with the necessary documents.
- Candidates can apply for TNEA online and with the necessary documents till 24th August 2021.
- Single application form has to be filled by the applicants for various courses and colleges.
- Students are advised to fill complete details in the form carefully and correctly as no correction will be allowed.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
Documents to be enclosed with the Application Form:
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets and Pass Certificates
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent community certificate
- 12th Class Hall Ticket
- First graduate certificate and first graduate joint declaration
- Nativity certificate (If applicable)
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee certificate
- Relevant documents showing proof of Army personnel
Payment Mode: The application fee can be paid through internet banking/ debit card/ credit card.
- For General candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For ST/SC/SCA candidates – Rs. 250/-
- For each special reservation category – Rs. 100/-
TNEA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for TNEA 2021, candidates must go through the given below TNEA eligibility criteria:
- Candidates passed their 12th level from schools located in Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply.
- Also the students who belong to other states and have completed their 10+2 level from Tamil Nadu state can apply.
- Candidates from outside Tamil Nadu are required to show their Nativity Certificate only in the form of digitally signed E-Certificate or Electronic Form.
- Children of Central Government Employees are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must have passed 12th level or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Qualifying Marks: Student must have passed his/her intermediate level securing minimum of 45% marks (For OBC – 40%; For ST/ SC/ DNC/ MBC/ SCA – 40%).
- Qualifying Subjects: in 12th level students must have passed with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as mandatory subjects.
Marine Engineering Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Applying student must have passed his/her 12th level exam or its equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Qualifying Subjects: He/she must have passed his 10+2 level with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as main subjects.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidate must have passed with minimum of 60% marks in PCM subjects & 50% marks in English subject.
- Age Criteria: Applicant should be maximum 25 years in age.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
TNEA 2021 Cut Off
Anna University will release TNEA Cut Off after the successful completion of application process. It will be available through online mode on the website. Only the candidates who will successfully qualify the cut off marks released by the University will be eligible for admission.
TNEA Cut Off marks released on the website will be separate for various campuses. In the case of students attaining same scores, random numbers will be allotted. Students can know their random allotted numbers on the website.
If you have any query regarding TNEA 2021, you can ask your query in the comments section below.