TS EAMCET 2017: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test (TS EAMCET 2017) is a state level entrance exam organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on behalf of Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This entrance exam is conducted for providing admission into first year of various UG professional courses in the field of engineering, agriculture & medical. All universities and private colleges located in Telangana consider the score of this examination for offering the admissions in said courses. TS EAMCET 2017 Application has been released. Here, candidates can get the details about TSEAMCET 2017 including application form, eligibility, exam dates, syllabus, etc.
TS EAMCET 2017 Notification – Application Form Started
TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form has been started from 15th March 2017.Click here for application form.
- B.E/B.Tech – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
- B.Tech(Agriculture Engineering) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)
- B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology (FT))
- B.Sc.(CA & BM) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (M.P.C.)
- B.Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (M.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry
- B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences
- B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT))
- B.Sc. (CA &BM) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Sciences (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (Bi.P.C.)
- B.Pharm.(Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)
TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Dates
TS EAMCET 2017 will be held once in a year and the notification is released on 13th March 2017. Here we are mentioning the official TS EAMCET exam dates 2017:
|Events of TS EAMCET 2017||Dates|
|Notification Release Date||13th March 2017|
|Availability of the application form||15th March 2017|
|Last date for Submission of application form without late fee||15th April 2017|
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted||16th April to 21st April 2017|
|Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 500||21st April 2017|
|Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 1000||27th April 2017|
|Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 5000||03rd May 2017|
|Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 10000||8th May 2017|
|Admit Card Download Date||1st May to 9th May 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||12th May 2017|
Engineering (E) 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM Agriculture & Medical (AM) 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM
|Primary Answer Key Released||13th May 2017 (Tentative)|
|Answer Key Objection Received||till 18th May 2017 (Tentative)|
|Result Declaration||22nd May 2017 (Tentative)|
TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form
- Candidates can fill the application form only through online mode from the official site.
- TS EAMCET Application Form 2017 is provided from the 15th March 2017.
- The last date for the submission of the application form without late fee will be 15th April 2017.
- There will no need to submit the application form through post or any other offline mode.
- TS EAMCET Application Correction will be started from 16th April to 21st April 2017.
- Candidates would be able to take the printout of the filled application form for the future use.
- Candidate can pay the fee through two modes of payment.
- They can submit the fee via TS Online/AP Online/Mee Seva/e-Seva & also from payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/NET Banking) mode.
- Hyderabad, as the test centre, will be allotted to the candidates, those will pay the late fee of Rs. 5000/- and Rs. 10000/-.
|For SC/ST candidates||For Others|
|Agricultural & Medical (AM)||Rs.250||Rs.500|
|E & AM (both streams)||Rs500||Rs.1000|
TS EAMCET Eligibility
The TS EAMCET examination is held for various courses. In that manner, the eligibility criteria is slightly different for upper prescribed courses. One should know the TS EAMCET eligibility before applying the particular offered courses. The brief eligibility criteria is as following:
Common for All:
- Candidates should be of Indian Citizen.
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holder can also apply.
- Candidate should belong to the Telangana and Andhra Pradesh state.
For Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.Sc Courses:
- Candidates must be passed or appearing their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology as optional subjects.
- Candidates must be obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern.
- Diploma appearing/passing candidates can also apply.
- Candidates applying for engineering and pharmacy courses, have to be completed 16 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern
- Date: The entrance exam will be held on 12th May 2017.
- Mode: That will be a offline (pen and paper based) test.
- Time: The engineering exam will be conducted between 10 AM to 01 PM and agricultural exam will be held between 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Duration: The duration of the both examinations will be of 3 hours.
- Type: The question paper will be an objective type.
- Marking: Each question will carry one mark.
- Language: The question will be asked in English & Telugu language.
- -ve Marking: No negative marking will be prescribed.
Check Detailed TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2017.
TS EAMCET Syllabus
TS EAMCET 2017 syllabus will be prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana. The syllabus will be composed of four subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology & Botany). Set of three subjects will be prescribed for engineering (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) and agriculture (Biology, Physics, Chemistry) streams. To prepare better for the exam, student should prepare as per the syllabus.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017
Candidates can download the TS EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket from the official site. The admit card will be available from the1st May to 9th May 2017. Candidates can get their hall ticket by entering their registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number and date of birth. Candidates are required to come with the filled application form and hall ticket at the exam center.
You may also check:
TS EAMCET 2017 Result
Within few weeks after the entrance exam, the TS EAMCET 2017 Result will be published on the official website. It will be released in the 22nd May 2017 (tentative). Candidates can require entering their hall ticket number to check their results. On the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam, the merit list will be prepared. Candidate can download the TS EAMCET Rank Card 2017 from the official link. On the basis of the merit list, candidates will be called for the counselling process.
TS EAMCET 2018 will be managed by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. The university organize this exam on behalf of TSCHE. It is a state level entrance examination conducts for admission to the Engineering and agriculture. Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the last week of February 2018.
TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling
At the time of online application submission process, candidate will be required to choose the TS EAMCET 2017 Help Line centre (HLC) for their choice. These HLC is for document verification/verification of certificate and online options entry for TS EAMCET 2017 Counseling for Admission into Professional programmes. If the candidate is selected for the counselling process, they are going to their choice HLC center for counselling and admission process. Candidates who want to get admission in B.Arch programme, they will get admission through NATA 2017.
Documents required at the time of counselling
- Admit Card of qualifying examination
- Admit card of SSC or equivalent
- DOB certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- TS EAMCET 2017 Filled online application form
- TS EAMCET 2017 Admit Card
- TS EAMCET 2017 Rank Card
If you have any query about TS EAMCET 2017, you can drop comments in the comment box given below.