TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form (Released) – Apply Online Here
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form can be filled till 28th April 2018 with late fee. On behalf of TSCHE, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad organizes a state level entrance exam. This exam is known as Telangana State Engineering, Architecture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET). It is conducted for providing admission to engineering and agriculture courses in Telangana state. Candidates can check this article to get complete details about TS EAMCET Application Form 2018 including application dates, how to apply, FAQs, etc.
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form – Released
Step 2: Click here to Fill Application Form.
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Correction has been started from 6th April 2018. Check here for correction details.
Candidates can get the TS EAMCET online application form 2018 from the 4th March 2018. Other details about application are listed below:
- TS EAMCET Application Form 2018 can be filled & submitted through online mode from the website.
- No offline mode is entertained to fill the application form.
- Candidates can fill the application form till the 28th April 2018 (with late fee of Rs. 10000).
- In the application form, candidates have to fill their basic, payment, qualifying examination, category, address, income details, etc.
- The authority will also provide a facility to make correction in the application form.
- TS EAMCET 2018 online application correction was started from 6th April to 9th April 2018.
- After the form submission, take a printout of the application form for future use.
The application fee can be paid through two available modes:
- Offline mode: Visit any nearest TS Online/AP Online/e-Seva/Mee-Seva with your personal details and pay the requisite amount of the application fee. They will provide you the transaction ID.
- Online mode: Candidates can also pay the fee through the credit or debit card.
|For Engineering (E)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|For Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|For Both (E & AM)||Rs. 800||Rs. 1600|
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria given below:
- Indian National or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) and OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) can apply.
- Candidates should belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state.
|Qualifying Exam||Minimum Marks||Age Limit|
|For Engineering, Pharmacy & B.Sc Courses||Pass 10+2/equivalent examination with PCM subjects.|
Pass Diploma examination in Engineering.Appearing Candidates can also apply.
|Secure minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category)||Lower age limit should be 16 years as on date of commencement of admissions.|
No upper age Limit.
TS EAMCET application form 2019 will be available in the month of March 2019. TS EAMCET exam will be organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. It will be conducted to offer admission in BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Pharma, Pharm-D and various other courses in Telangana state.
TS EAMCET 2018 Dates
The official application dates for TS EAMCET exam are given below:
|Starting of online application form||4th March 2018|
|Closing date to submit the application form without late fee||4th April 2018|
|Starting of correction in application form||6th April to 9th April 2018|
|Closing date of submission of application form with late fee (Rs. 500)||11th April 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form with a late fee (Rs. 1000)||18th April 2018|
|Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee (Rs. 5000)||24th April 2018|
|Closing date for Submission of application form with a late fee (Rs. 10000)||28th April 2018|
|Date of Exam||2nd to 7th May 2018|
How to Apply
Candidates follow the steps given below for TS EAMCET 2018 how to apply:
- Visit the official website link (link is given above).
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Select the payment mode either “TSOnline/APOnline/e-Seva/Mee-Seva” or “Credit/Debit Card” mode.
- If you make payment via online mode, then click on “Click here to Pay Online using your Credit/Debit Card” link.
- After that, click on the “Proceed to Pay the Fee Through Payment Gateway Using Credit/Debit Card” link.
- Note down your “Reference Number” for further process.
- Fill all the required details & click on the “Make Payment” button.
- After successful fee submission, you can fill the application form by clicking on the link “Click here to proceed to enter application”.
- You have to upload your scanned photographs (size should be less than 30 KB) and signature (size should be less than 15 KB) in a JPEG format.
- Verify all the filled-in details and click on “SUBMIT” button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
If you have any query about TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form, you can leave your comments in the comment box.