TS ICET 2018 Application Form Released – Apply Online Here
TS ICET 2018 Application Form can be filled till 19th May 2018. Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) is a state level entrance examination. It is managed by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad. Through this test, candidates will get admission to the MBA and MCA programmes in state universities or colleges of Telangana. From this article, candidates can get the complete information about TS ICET application form 2018.
TS ICET 2018 Application Form – Released Now
TS ICET 2018 Application Form can be filled till 19th May 2018 with Rs.10,000/- late fee. Click here to fill the application form.
Candidates check TS ICET application form 2018 details below:
- TS ICET online application has been provided though the online mode only from the official website.
- Candidates can fill the application from 6th March.
- Candidates can submit the TS ICET 2018 online application till 19th May 2018 (with late fee).
- Before filling the application form, candidates are ready with the payment details, qualifying examination details, date of birth, etc.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned photograph & signature.
- The size of scanned images should be less than 15 KB (Signature) & 30 KB (photograph).
- Take a print copy of the filled application form for further references.
- There is no need to submit the application through offline mode.
TS ICET 2018 Hall Ticket has been released from 7th May 2018. The admit card is not provided through any other mode. The admit card contain details such as candidates name, parents name, exam date & timing, exam centre, etc.
Candidates can submit the application fee through TS Online/AP Online/mee Seva (e-Seva) or Debit/Credit card. The application fee will be Rs. 650/- (for generals) and Rs. 450/- (for SC/ST category). The late fee is also applicable.
Candidates have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must belong to the Indian National.
- Residential: Candidates have to satisfy the condition of local/non-local status of Telangana state.
- For MBA: Candidates must pass 3 years bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) in the qualifying exam.
- For MCA: Candidates should hold minimum 3 years bachelor’s degree with mathematics at 10+2 level & secure at least 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates can also apply.
TS ICET 2019 application form will be available in the month of March 2019. It will be provided through online mode. TS ICET exam will be conducted to offer admission in MBA and MCA courses in the state of Telangana. It is a state level entrance test regulated by the Kakatiya University, Warangal.
TS ICET 2018 Dates
We have mentioned the official schedule of TS ICET 2018 online application.
|Online Application Availability||6th March 2018|
|Last date to submit application form (without late fee)||30th April 2018|
|Application correction||2nd – 6th May 2018|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 500)||5th May 2018|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 2,000)||10th May 2018|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 5,000)||14th May 2018|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 10,000)||19th May 2018|
|TS ICET Exam Dates||23rd & 24th May 2018|
How to Apply
Candidates can check the steps below for TS ICET 2018 how to apply:
- Navigate the official website link. (Link is given above)
- On the home page of the website Click on “Application Fee Payment” button.
- Select payment mode & pay the application fee.
- After fee payment, check the fee payment status.
- After the successful fee payment, click on the “Fill Application Form”.
- TS ICET 2018 Application Form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill your personal details, qualifying examination, choice of regional center, category, local area status, SSC or equivalent (10th class), category, address, intermediate mark sheet, help line center, etc.
- You also have to upload your scanned passport size photograph & signature in JPG format. (Size details given above)
- After filling all the details, click on the submit button.
- You can also view your submitted application form.
- Keep a printout copy of the filled-in the online application form by click on “Print” button.
If you have any query about TS ICET 2018 Application Form, you can leave your query below in the comment box.