TS LAWCET 2018: Counselling, Cut-off, Admission Procedure
TS LAWCET 2018 Seat Allotment for final round has been released on 16th November 2018. TS LAWCET (Telangana State Law common Entrance Test) is conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). It is a state level entrance exam. Every year, a number of students appears the TS LAWCET exam to get admission into 3-years and 5-years UG law courses. On the basis of this exam, students can get admission in the various government and private universities of the state. Students can get all information regarding TS LAWCET 2018 exam dates, answer key, result, counselling from here.
TS LAWCET 2018 Notifications:
TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form can be filled from 15th March 2019. Check here for TS LAWCET 2019.
TS LAWCET 2018 Seat Allotment for final round has been released on 16th November 2018. Check here for counselling details.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
TS LAWCET 2018 Counselling for final round has been started from 9th November 2018. Check here for counselling details.
TS LAWCET 2018 Provisional Seat Allotment for first round has been released on 29th October 2018. Check here for counselling details.
TS LAWCET 2018 Counselling (web options) has been started from 23rd October 2018. Check here for counselling details.
TS LAWCET 2018 Counselling (certificate verification & fee payment) has been started from 22nd October 2018. Check here for counselling details.
TS LAWCET 2018 Result (Rank Card) has been released on 15th June 2018. Check here for result details.
TS LAWCET 2018 Answer Keys, Question Papers & Response Sheets have been released now. Click here to view answer keys & question papers.
Click here to view Response Sheets.
Click here to get objection format.
TS LAWCET 2018 Hall Ticket has been released on 22nd May 2018. Check here for hall ticket details.
TS LAWCET 2018 Mock Tests for various courses have been released now. Click here to practice mock test.
Note: In some cases, candidates have to allow pop-up setting to open the mock test link.
TS LAWCET 2018 Application Form has been extended till 23rd May 2018 without late fee. Check here for application details.
TS LAWCET 2018 Application Correction has been started from 17th May 2018. Check here for application correction details.
TS LAWCET 2018 Exam will be conducted on 25th May 2018.
Note: From the year 2018, TS LAWCET exam will be conducted via online mode.
TS LAWCET Exam Dates 2018
Check here the complete exam schedule of TS LAWCET 2018:
|Notification release||22nd March 2018|
|Online application form starts||25th March 2018|
|Last date to submit application without late fee||23rd May 2018 (Extended)|
|Correction window||17th – 20th May 2018|
|Admit card availability||22nd May 2018|
|Date of exam||25th May 2018 (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||28th May 2018|
|Last Date for Receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||29th May 2018|
|Result/rank declaration date||15th June 2018|
|Counselling starts||22nd October 2018|
TS LAWCET Counselling 2018
TS LAWCET 2018 Counselling is conducted for the qualified students of entrance exam. Counselling take place after the announcement of the result. The students are selected for admission on the basis of merit list, filled choices, availability of seats, etc. The counselling process has been commenced from 22nd October 2018.
TS LAWCET 2019 is a state level examination conducted for providing admission in 3 years and 5 years LLB courses. It will be organized by the by Kakatiya University, Warangal. Various law institutions and universities of the Telangana state consider the TS LAWCET scores for providing admission.
TS LAWCET 2018 Answer Key
The answer key is provided from 28th May 2018. Students areable to check the answer key through online mode. The authority also provide the facility to submit objections regarding answer key. Candidates can submit their objections till 29th May 2018.
TS LAWCET Result 2018
Students are informed that TS LAWCET 2018 result has been declared on 18th June 2018. The Candidates are ranked on the basis of marks obtained in the TS LAWCET 2018. The rank card has been released along with the result.
TS LAWCET Application Form 2018
Students are informed to fill the TS LAWCET 2018 application form carefully. Candidates can refer the “user guide” to know the application procedure:
- Application form is only accepted through online mode.
- Online application has been started from 25th March 2018.
- No other mode is available to submit the application form.
- Scanned images of photograph and signature must be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- The correction window is opened from 17th May 2018.
- After filling the form completely, candidates are advised to take the printout of filled-in application form for future references.
The application fee for TS LAWCET is Rs. 800/- (for SC/ST is Rs/. 500/-). Application fee can be paid through online by using (credit card/debit card). Fess can also be paid through TS/AP online centres/Mee Seva Centres/e-Seva centres in AP and Telangana.
- Nationality: Student must belong to Indian National and must satisfy the local/non-local status.
- Students those belong to other than Indian National should follow the rules frame by the university.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit for LLB (3 year and 5 year) courses.
For LLB 3 year Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Student must have passed the graduation exam in 10+2+3 pattern from recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: A student must secured 45% marks (40% marks for reserved categories) in aggregate.
- If student fails to score 45% in graduation then he/she is required to pass any additional graduation or post graduation with 45% marks.
For LLB 5 year Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have passed the Intermediate exam from the recognized university and Telangana Board of Intermediate or any other examination equivalent to intermediate.
- Minimum Marks: Must qualify the qualifying exam with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates).
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2018
- Language of Exam: The exam paper will be published in English and Telugu.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes will be given to complete the whole exam.
- Type of Questions: The question paper is of objective type.
- Maximum Questions: Total 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in the exam.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability (Part A)||30||30|
|Current Affairs (Part B)||30||30|
|Aptitude for the study of Law (Part C)||60||60|
TS LAWCET Syllabus
The test basically assess the candidate’s ability to pursue study of law. Students knowledge on the basic principles of law and constitution of India will be tested. Questions from general knowledge and current affairs will also be asked in the examination.
TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2018
Students who have successfully submitted their application form will be able to download their TS LAWCET 2018 hall ticket. Admit card has been released from 22nd May 2018. Hall Ticket contain the exam date, exam centre and student’s details.
If you have any query regarding TS LAWCET 2018, you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.