TS LAWCET 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
TS LAWCET 2018 (Telangana State Law common Entrance Test) will be conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted in the month of May . Every year, a number of students appears the TS LAWCET exam to get admission into 3-years and 5-years UG law courses. On the basis of this exam, students can get admission in the various government and private universities of the state. Students can get all information regarding TS LAWCET 2018 exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus from here.
TS LAWCET Exam Dates 2018
|Online application form starts||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit application without late fee||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application without late fee of Rs. 250/-||4th week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application without late fee of Rs. 500/-||Last week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application without late fee of Rs. 1000/-||1st week of May 2018|
|Last date to submit application without late fee of Rs. 1500/-||2nd week of May 2018|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of May 2018|
|Date of exam||Last week of May 2018|
|Result declaration date||June 2018|
TS LAWCET Application Form 2018
Students are informed to fill the TS LAWCET 2018 application form carefully. Candidates can refer the “user guide” to know the application procedure:
- Application form will only be accepted through online mode.
- Online application will start from third week of March 2018.
- No other mode will be available to submit the application form.
- Scanned images of photograph and signature must be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- After filling the form completely, candidates are advised to take the printout of filled-in application form for future references.
The application fee for TS LAWCET is Rs. 350/- (for SC/ST is Rs/. 250/-). Application fee can be paid through online by using (credit card/debit card). Fess can also be paid through TS/AP online centres/Mee Seva Centres/e-Seva centres in AP and Telangana.
- Nationality: Student must belong to Indian National and must satisfy the local/non-local status.
- Students those belong to other than Indian National should follow the rules frame by the university.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit for LLB (3 year and 5 year) courses.
For LLB 3 year Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Student must have passed the graduation exam in 10+2+3 pattern from recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: A student must secured 45% marks (40% marks for reserved categories) in aggregate.
- If student fails to score 45% in graduation then he/she is required to pass any additional graduation or post graduation with 45% marks.
For LLB 5 year Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have passed the Intermediate exam from the recognized university and Telangana Board of Intermediate or any other examination equivalent to intermediate.
- Minimum Marks: Must qualify the qualifying exam with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates).
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2018
- Language of Exam: The exam paper will be published in English and Telugu.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in offline mode, i.e. pen paper mode.
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes will be given to complete the whole exam.
- Type of Questions: The question paper is of objective type.
- Maximum Questions: Total 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in the exam.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability (Part A)||30||30|
|Current Affairs (Part B)||30||30|
|Aptitude for the study of Law (Part C)||60||60|
TS LAWCET Syllabus
The test basically assess the candidate’s ability to pursue study of law. Students knowledge on the basic principles of law and constitution of India will be tested. Questions from general knowledge and current affairs will also be asked in the examination.
TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2018
Students who have successfully submitted their application form will be able to download their TS LAWCET 2018 hall ticket. Admit card will be released in the second week of May 2018. Hall Ticket will contain the exam date, exam centre and student’s details.
TS LAWCET Result 2018
Students are informed that TS LAWET 2018 result will be declared in the month of June 2018. The Candidates will be ranked on the basis of marks obtained in the TS LAWCET 2018. The rank card will be released after few days of declaration of result.
TS LAWCET Counselling 2018
TS LAWCET 2018 Counselling will be conducted for the qualified students of entrance exam. Counselling will take place after the announcement of the result.The students will be selected on the basis of merit list prepared by the authority.
If you have any query regarding TS LAWCET 2018, you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.