UGAT 2023: Result (Released), Cut Off, Counselling, Admission
UGAT 2023 Result has been released on 1st July 2023. It is organized by the All Indian Management Association (AIMA). AIMA UGAT is a national-level examination. It is a pen and paper test which is a screening test for Undergraduate courses such as Integrated MBA, BBA, BHM, and B.Com. It is conducted every year by the All India Management Association (AIMA). AIMA has been released the application form for UGAT through online mode only. In this article, candidates can get the complete details about UGAT 2023 including important dates, result, etc.
UGAT 2023 Notifications – Result Out
UGAT 2023 Result has been released on 1st July 2023. Check here for result details.
Get all exam details & latest updates about UGAT 2024 from here.
UGAT 2023 Exam Date has been Revised. It has been held on 24th June 2023. Check other dates below.
UGAT 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||All India Management Association Undergraduate Aptitude Test|
|Commonly known as||AIMA UGAT|
|Conducting Body||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Course level||UG Level|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline mode|
|Level of exam||National level|
|Courses offered||BCA, BBA, IMBA, BHMP, B.Com, BHM|
Courses Offered through UGAT:
The following are the courses offered in UGAT:
- Integrated MBA (IMBA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- BSc. IT
- Bachelor of Foreign Trade (BFT)
- Bachelor of Information Technology and Management
UGAT 2023 Exam Dates
Check for the complete exam date for the UGAT exam 2023.
|Events||Exam Date (Announced)|
|Online registration begins||1st February 2023|
|Last date to register||19th June 2023|
|Last date to apply with late fee||19th June|
|Admit card release date||21st June 2023|
|AIMA UGAT 2023||24th June 2023|
|Declaration of Result||1st July 2023|
UGAT 2023 Result
The UGAT 2023 Result has been released from 1st July 2023. The result is made available on the website and then the merit list is prepared. The result is provided through online mode.
The scorecard consists of information like details of the candidates, mark scored by candidates in the examination, total score, etc. The merit list is combined with category-wise for all the candidates participating in the examination. All the candidates who appeared for the exam are provided test-wise rank according to marks secured in the exam.
UGAT 2023 Cut Off
After the declaration of the result, various management institutions accepting UGAT would release their cut-off. Candidates who get more than the cut-off would be shortlisted for the further selection process.
The selection process includes Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. On the basis of cut-off marks, the merit list will be prepared. Candidates would be ranked according to their cut-off marks.
UGAT 2023 Counselling
After clearing the exam, candidates need to be present for counselling organized by various institutions individually. The UGAT 2023 Counselling will commence in July 2023.
Counselling of every institution is different, so candidates must check the website of every participating institution about their counselling procedure. If the candidates are not present for the counselling the seats would then be allotted to other candidates.
Candidates are required to bring the following documents at the time of counselling:
- Class 10th/ high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12thmark sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent color photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate
- SC/ ST/ OBC category certificate
- Entrance examination scorecards
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
UGAT 2023 Application Form
Following are the important details with instructions regarding UGAT 2023 Application form:
- Candidates can fill out the AIMA UGAT 2023 Application form via online mode.
- The UGAT 2023 application form has been released on 1st February 2023.
- Candidates are required to upload the documents in prescribed format.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 19th June 2023.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to provide valid email ID & phone number as all details will be sent to it.
- The application form can be accepted only of eligible candidates, so it must be valid/ working.
- Candidates are required to fill choices of five participating universities where they are seeking for admission.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
The following is the application fee given below:
- For all the candidates, the application fee is Rs. 750 /-.
- The application fee payment can be done via online or offline mode both.
- Online payment facilities include such as debit cards/ credit cards or net banking.
- Offline payment can be done via demand draft drawn in favor of “All India Management Association” payable at Delhi.
How to Apply for UGAT 2023
Candidates are required to follow the steps mentioned to apply for UGAT 2023 application form:
- Step-1: Visit the website of UGAT (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Click on the “online registration by candidates for 2023 UGAT”.
- Step-3: Click on “Fresh candidate to create login” button and register with the required details including name, date of birth, email id, etc.
- Step-4: Click on ‘Submit’ button to complete the registration.
- Step-5: Candidates will receive an acknowledgement on their registered email id.
- Step-6: Click on the “Fill Application” button and fill in the required details such as choice of the city, address, mobile number, academic details, etc.
- Step-7: Upload photograph and signature and make fee payment to complete the registration.
- Step-8: Take a printout of the UGAT 2023 application form.
UGAT Eligibility Criteria
Check the complete eligibility criteria for UGAT 2023 from below:
- Nationality: The nationality of candidates must be Indian.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed the 10th and 12th board examinations from any recognized educational board.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing in class 12th boards can also apply for the examination.
UGAT 2023 Admit Card
The UGAT 2023 Admit card has been released on 21st June 2023. The admit card for the test would be available online. The admit card holds information about the candidate’s name, form number, roll number, test date test time, and address of the test venue.
Candidates must carry the admit card at the exam center as without it no candidates are allowed to appear for the exam. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the online application number, date of birth, and email id.
UGAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Here are complete exam patterns for UGAT 2023:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be held in pen-paper based examination.
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- Medium: The question paper will be in Hindi and English language.
- Type of Question: The Question paper type is objective–based questions.
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark for the right answer and -0.5 marks for the wrong answer.
Marks Distribution for BBA, BCA, IMBA:
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Numerical and Data Analysis||30|
|Reasoning and Intelligence||30|
Marks Distribution for BHM:
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30|
|Numerical and data analysis||30|
UGAT 2023 Syllabus
The paper is divided into 4 sections English language, numerical and data analysis, reasoning and general intelligence, and general knowledge. The following are the subjects that you have to focus on for passing the entrance examination:
- Fill in the blanks
- One word substitution
- Contextual usage
- Verbal Reasoning
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Correction
Numerical and Data Analysis:
- Number system
- HCF and LCM
- Ratio and Proportion
- Work and Time
- Profit and loss
- Geometric Progression
- Time speed
Reasoning and Intelligence:
- Statement and arguments
- Statement and assumptions
- Statement and conclusions
- Deriving conclusion
- Assertion and reason
- Punch lines
- Situation reactions tests
- Cause and effect, analytical reasoning
- Questions related to a social issue
- General Science
- Current Affairs
- Other Miscellaneous questions
- People skills
- Customer service
- Basic Science
- Questions related to the common use of Science
- Health and Nutrition
UGAT 2023 Preparation Tips
Check some Preparation Tips for UGAT 2023 exam from below:
- Prepare a timetable and divide time equally for all subjects.
- Check out the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Take help from the best book and study materials available.
- Practice the previous year’s question paper and sample paper.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparation.
- Don’t take the stress and take care of your health.
For any other queries about UGAT 2023, you can ask us by leaving your queries below in the comment box.