Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 (Started), Allotment – Get
Andhra Pradesh NEET 2023 Allotment (Mop-up Round) has been released. The counselling is conducted by the Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences, AP. From 2018, Andhra Pradesh has joined 15% All India Quota scheme. Now, it is organized for 85% state quota seats (medical) in Andhra Pradesh state. The University release application form for admission to the UG medical & dental courses. The admission will be based on NEET score. Through this process, students can get admission to the MBBS/BDS programme in all the medical & dental colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada & also in MBBS course offered by SVIMS, Tirupati. In this article, students can get complete details about Andhra Pradesh State NEET Counselling 2023.
Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 – Allotment Out (Mop-up)
Andhra Pradesh NEET 2023 Allotment (Mop-up Round) has been released via online mode. Click here to get allotment list.
Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 has been started from 20th July 2023. Click here to register.
Andhra Pradesh NEET 2023 Rank Wise List has been released via online mode. Click here to check list.
Dr. NTR University will organise the counselling to get a seats in government medical/dental colleges, private unaided non-minority and minority medical & dental colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada (50% seats (Category-A) ) & also at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupati only (85% MBBS seats).
The merit list will be released. The authority will release the list of candidates appeared for NEET UG 2023 from AP state. Also, the cut off will be released. As per cut off marks, for General candidates it will be 134 marks; 107 marks for OBC, SC & ST candidates and 120 marks for PH candidates.
The counselling for 50% management quota (Category- B & Category – C) MBBS/BDS programme in unaided non-minority & minority private medical & dental colleges & NRI quota seats in SVIMS, Tirupati will be managed by the Andhra Pradesh Private Medical & Dental Colleges Management’s Association (APMEDCO). The state merit position will be prepared on the basis of NEET UG cut-off scores & other eligibility criteria.
Candidates, those fulfill the given eligibility criteria are eligible to get admission into MBBS/BDS courses:
- Candidates should be Indian National or PIO/OCI card holder.
- Candidates should satisfy the local & non-local status in AP state.
- Candidates should secure the cut-off score in NEET examination prescribed by the authority.
- No request for age relaxation of a candidate will be entertained.
- The state quota seats will be given to the candidates who have a valid domicile of AP state.
- Candidates from Andhra Pradesh are not eligible for 15% All India Quota seats situated outside AP which allotted through NEET counselling. They are only eligible to get seats into AFMC, Pune on the basis of 15% All India Quota.
- Candidates, those not have a domiciled (born in the state) in AP but live in the state for a while, they can apply for AIQ along with self-declaration form.
- These candidates will not be eligible to apply any one of the medical/dental colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates who have already applied for Convenor Quota Seats (Category – A), they are also eligible for the management quota seats, but they have to apply afresh.
Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2023
Check the official schedule of NEET state counselling for the year 2023:
|Date of issue of Notification||19th July 2023|
|Availability of online Application form||20th July 2023|
|Last date to fill the application form||26th July 2023|
|Provisional Merit Position Releasing Date||–|
|Verification of Documents||–|
Candidates can check here the last year cut-off score in NEET:
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off Score (out of 720)|
|Persons with Disability (OC)||45th Percentile||130-118|
Selection & Admission Procedure
Candidates get here complete admission procedure details of Andhra Pradesh state NEET Counselling 2023:
- Firstly, candidates will have to fill the application form provided by the authority for admission to the MBBS/BDS programme in Andhra Pradesh state.
- Students can get the application form through online mode on the website.
- The application & verification fee will be Rs. 3000 (Rs. 2500 for SC/ST categories).
- Candidates can submit the fee through online mode (Credit Card, Debit Card & Internet Banking). The fee will be non-refundable.
- Candidates should take a printout copy of the filled application form.
Provisional Merit List Publication:
- After form submission, the provisional merit list will be released by the university on the website.
- It will be published in the month of September 2023 through online mode.
- After that, selected candidates have to report at the counselling centres along with the three sets of attested copies of required documents.
- At the time of document verification, candidates also have to submit the printout of the application.
- Candidates should paste a passport size photograph in the printout copy of the application form.
- In case, candidates fail to present in the counselling process, then they will be declared absent & the next candidates in the merit will be considered.
Final Merit List Publication:
- After document verification, the university will release the final merit position of the eligible candidates for exercising web options.
- The final merit position will be published only after submission of application in response to the University of Notification & after verification of original documents.
Web Counselling (Choice Filing):
- At the time of counselling (choice filling), candidates will have to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 5000 through DD.
- Candidates have to fill the choices of colleges/courses as per their preferences.
- The choice filling will be organized in two rounds.
- Candidates, those will get admission in the 1stcounselling & want to change their course/college, according to the merit, they can exercise their web options in 2nd
- Candidates, who have not joined the allotted colleges 1stcounselling, they can also exercise web options in the 2nd counselling.
- The allotted seat of the candidate in 1stround counseling will be cancelled automatically on sliding to other colleges according to their option.
- After a few days of choice filling, the authority will release the list of candidates, those get a seat in MBBS/BDS courses.
- The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of All India Rank, filled choices, category & availability of seats.
- After completion of the counselling procedure, candidates have to report at the allotted college & confirm their seat by paying the course & college fee.
- If candidates do not submit the college fee in a given time, then their admission will be cancelled.
The admission to the 85% state quota seats will be reserved for the local candidates. The reservation criteria details are given here:
For Scheduled Castes (SC) & Scheduled Tribes (ST):
- 15% seats will be reserved for the candidates belonging to SC category.
- 6% seats will be reserved for the candidates belonging to the ST category.
- In case, any ST category seats remain vacant, then it will be filled by the SC candidate & vice versa.
- If candidates from SC & ST category will not be available, then the seats will be allotted to the candidates belonging to general category.
- Candidates of SC & ST category should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only which are specified by the government of AP.
For Backwards Classes:
- 29% seats will be reserved for the candidates belonging to Backward Classes.
- For BC-A: 7%, BC-B: 10%, BC-C: 1%, BC-D: 7% & BC-E: 4% seats will be reserved.
- If candidates belonging to BC category of particular groups will not be available, then the left over seats can be adjusted to the next group candidate.
- In case, qualified candidates belonging to BC category are not available to fill up the seats, then the seats will be treated as Open Competition seats & filled with candidates by merit.
For CAP / NCC / Sports & Games/Physically Challenged (PH) & Police Martyr’s Children(PMC):
The seats will be reserved in each course & in each category for the following category candidates:
|National Cadet Corps||1%|
|Sports and Games||0.50%|
|Police Martyrs Children (PMC)||0.25%|
Below, we are providing the list of documents required at the time of counselling:
- SSC or Equivalent Examination Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate (containing the Date of Birth)
- Intermediate or Equivalent Examination Mark Sheet
- NEET 2023 Admit Card
- NEET 2023 Rank Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate
- Permanent Caste Certificate
- Minority Certificates
- Residence Certificate of the Candidate or Either Parents (If studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh)
- Latest Income Certificate (If claiming fee exemption)
- Local Status Certificate
If you have any other query about Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.