UPESEAT 2020: Result (Released), Merit List, Dates, Counselling
UPESEAT 2020 Selection List (4th round) has been released. Exam has been cancelled due to covid-19. It will be organized by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun. It will be organized for admission in B.Tech programmes in various 37 disciplines. UPESEAT (UPES Engineering Aptitude Test) will be conducted as online mode (computer based) exam. The university also gives admission in engineering courses on the basis of JEE Main scores & board merit. To know details about UPESEAT 2020 application form, exam dates, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, admit card, test centers and much more read full article below.
UPESEAT 2020 Notifications – Selection List Out (4th Round)
UPESEAT 2020 Selection List has been released for Round 2nd. Check here for result details.
UPESEAT 2020 Application Form for fourth round can be filled till 10th September 2020. Apply online below:
UPESEAT 2020 Result has been declared for Round 2nd. Check here for result details.
UPESEAT 2021 exam will be held in the month of May 2021. Get more details about UPESEAT 2021 here.
UPESEAT 2020 Exam Dates has been cancelled due to covid-19. Admission will be based on JEE Main/ class 12th and SAT scores. Click here for details.
UPESEAT 2020 Exam Dates
The dates of some events of UPESEAT 2020 are mentioned below:
|Round 1st||Round 2nd||Round 3rd||Round 4th|
|Application process starts||Started|
|Deadline of application process||20th July 2020||31st July 2020||20th August 2020||10th September 2020|
|Last date to submit 10th and 12th marks||23rd July 2020||3rd August 2020||23rd August 2020||13th September 2020|
|Declaration of selection list||25th July 2020||5th August 2020||25th August 2020||15th September 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||28th July 2020||8th August 2020||28th August 2020||19th September 2020|
The list of various UG & PG courses offered by UPES is mentioned below:
BBA, BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech, BCA, B.Des, BA LLB, BBA LLB, LLB, B.Pharmacy etc.
MBA, MA, M.Tech, M.Sc, M.Des, LLM etc.
UPESEAT 2020 Result
The result of UPESEAT 2020 has been declared for first and second & third round. For fourth round it has been released on 15th September 2020. The Merit list has been prepared based on 12th scores, JEE Main and SAT scores.
UPESEAT result has displayed overall, rank- category wise & the section wise marks of the candidate who have filled application form. Candidates must keep safe the result for further admission process.
UPESEAT 2020 Cut-Off
The cut-off will be the minimum marks required to get admission to the UG engineering programmes offered by UPES. UPESEAT cut-off will be declared on the basis of factors like availability of seats, number of candidates & difficulty level. Student can get an idea of cut-off by looking through previous year cut-off.
The candidate who will meet the cut-off criteria will be invited for the counselling round. The cut-off will be published separately for various categories & courses.
UPESEAT 2020 Counselling
Only those candidates will get an invitation to participate in UPESEAT 2020 whose name will get short-listed on the basis of result & cut-off. The counseling will be organized through online mode.
UPESEAT counselling will be a centralized counseling. The candidate will be required to bring all the required documents for the verification purpose & seat allotment process. Counselling will be conducted separately for JEE Main, Board Merit and UPESEAT aspirants.
UPESEAT 2020 Application Form
Check the details related to application form of UPESEAT 2020 below:
- The UPESEAT 2020 application form filling can be done through online mode only.
- The application form is available through the website.
- Fill up the details required in the sign up form along with the program of your choice.
- After the successful registration, candidate will receive an Email from UPES on their registered Email ID.
- After the payment of application fee, candidate are required to enter the academic & other details in the application form.
- The university will not provide any application form correction facility.
- Application will only be treated valid if payment will be done successfully.
The application fee will be of Rs. 1350. Students will be able to make payment through debit and credit card.
Credit and debit cards of all banks will be accepted for fee payment. Candidates can also make fee payment through demand draft.
UPESEAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check the following Eligibility Criteria strictly before applying for the UPESEAT 2020:
- Age Limit: Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 1st, 1998 are eligible for UPESEAT 2020.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Subject & Percentage: Minimum 50% marks in class 10th, 12th. Also, minimum 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) in class 12th.
- For Board Merit: Minimum marks of 80% will be required in class 10th & 12th. Also, minimum marks of 80% in PCM in class 12th.
- For JEE Main Aspirants: Candidates should have obtained minimum 50% marks in 10th, 12th and 12th PCM and must have a valid score of JEE Main.
- For B.Tech+LLB (Hons.): Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th& 12th) and Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th).
UPESEAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern of UPESEAT 2020 from below:
- Mode: The mode of exam will be Online (Computer based) mode.
- Duration: The duration of exam will be of 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: There will be only MCQ’s questions asked in the examination.
- Total No. of Questions: There will be total 200 questions.
- Medium: The question paper will be in English language.
- Marking: Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark & there will be no negative marking.
- Sections: There will be 5 section mentioned below with no. of questions in each section:
|Sections||No. of Questions|
UPESEAT 2020 Syllabus
The UPESEAT syllabus will be similar to JEE main Syllabus. There will be 5 sections as physics, chemistry, mathematics, English language & current affairs.
Candidate can cover topics from class 10th & 12th from PCM subjects. The university will not provide any specific syllabus for the entrance test.
How to Prepare for UPESEAT
Candidate can follow the preparation tips given below for UPESEAT examination:
- Candidate must follow the good study material covering entire syllabus.
- Candidate should make the time table & should strictly follow it so that they can cover syllabus in time.
- Candidate should solve previous year’s question papers, so that they can analyze their performance.
- Candidate should attempt all the questions as there will be no negative marking.
Some of the exam centers of UPESEAT exam will be Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhagalpur, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Kochin, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Faridabad, Gaya, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Haldwani, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnal, Kolkata, Kota, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Muzzafarpur, Nagpur, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rohtak, Shillong, Siliguri, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Vishakapatnam etc.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
UPESEAT 2020 Application Form has been released through online mode. Check here for application details.
UPESEAT 2020 Admit Card
This year examination has been cancelled due to covid-19. UPESEAT admit card will be released from July 2020. Candidate will download the admit card through the website. Candidate will have to paste a passport size photograph on admit card before bringing it to the exam center.
Candidate will have to submit the application form before or till the last date so that candidate can receive their admit card on time. It will not be provided through offline mode.
Students can ask any queries related to UPESEAT 2020, by leaving their comments below.