UPESEAT 2021: Application Form (Till 14th July), Eligibility, Exam Dates
UPESEAT 2021 Application Form can be filled till 14th July 2021. Exam will be conducted on 17th & 18th June 2021 for UPESEAT, UL-SAT, UPESPAT through online mode. UPESEAT is an engineering entrance test conducted by UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies). It is a university level exam which is held every year. Students are required to qualify UPESEAT exam in order to get admission in B.Tech course in 37 disciplines. The admission will also be provided to the candidates on the basis of JEE Main scores or board merit (12th level scores). Candidates can go through this article to know complete details about UPEASEAT 2021 application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc.
UPESEAT 2021 Notifications – Application Till 14th July
UPESEAT 2021 Application Form can be filled till 14th July 2021. Check here for application form details.
UPESEAT 2021 Exam Dates
To know details of UPESEAT Exam Dates for 2021 session, students can go through below given table:
|Starting of application process||19th November 2020|
|End of application process (UPESEAT, UL-SAT, UPESPAT)||14th July 2021|
|Availability of admit card||–|
|Exam date||17th to 18th July 2021 (UPESEAT, UL-SAT, UPESPAT)|
|Declaration of result||July 2021|
|Publication of merit list||July 2021|
|Starting of Counselling process||July/ August 2021|
|PI for UG programs – All UG programs except B. Tech, LLB, B. Des & B. Pharma||–|
|PI for PG Programs – All PG programs except LLM & M. Des||–|
UPESEAT 2021 Application Form
To know details about UPESEAT 2021 Application Form, students can go through below given section:
- The application process of UPESEAT 2021 has been started from 19th November 2020.
- Students are able to register and fill application through online mode.
- Complete application process follows various steps – Registration, Filling of application form, choice of test center, uploading of documents & payment of application fee.
- Students must fill complete details in the correctly as no correction facility will be provided for making modification in the application details.
- Candidates before filing the form must go through complete eligibility norms.
- Also, students can apply for UPESEAT through offline mode by obtaining the application form at UPES campus, Dehradun. The form can be submitted in the OMR Sheet Form.
- After submission of application online, students must print the application form and fee payment receipt for future reference.
Payment Mode: The application fee payment can be made through offline or online mode. Through online mode, fee can be paid through debit/ credit card or net banking/online payment method.
For offline fee payment, applicants can send a demand draft issued in favor of ‘UPES Fee Account’ payable at New Delhi.
|For Foreign nationals||US$ 75|
|All category candidates||Rs. 1350|
UPESEAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students can know UPESEAT Eligibility Criteria in the below given section:
- Indian as well as Foreign nationals are eligible to apply for UPESEAT.
- Candidates born on or after 1/10/1999 will be eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must be 10th & 12th passed from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Marks: Students should have obtained aggregate of 50% marks in their 10th and 12th level. Also, candidates should have obtained 50% aggregate marks in PCM subjects.
Admission through JEE Main Score:
- Students can also apply for B.Tech admission through valid scorecard of JEE Main 2021.
- 60% will be the percentile score for eligibility of admission through JEE Main scores.
- Such candidates also should have passed their 10th and 12th level with at least of 50% marks with PCM subjects.
Admission through Board Merit Score:
- For direct admission through board merit scores, candidates must have obtained minimum 80% marks in 10th & 12th level and also 80% marks aggregate in PCM subjects in 12th level.
UPESEAT 2021 Exam Pattern
To know about UPESEAT Exam Pattern, you can check the below given section:
- Exam Mode: UPESEAT entrance test will be organized in online mode.
- Total Sections: The paper will have total of 4 sections – Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English Language.
- Language of Paper: The language medium of paper will be in English.
- Type of Questions: The paper will contain multiple choice type questions.
- Total Questions: There will be total of 125 questions in the paper.
- Time Duration: The paper will be of 3 hours.
- Marking Pattern: For every correct response, 1 mark will be given. There will be no negative marking in the paper.
Know the distribution of number of questions for various sections in the below provided table:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
UPESEAT 2021 Syllabus
UPESEAT Syllabus will contain topics from 4 sections – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language.
The topics in the syllabus will be included from 10th & 12th level PCM subjects. No separate syllabus will be recommended to prepare for the UPESEAT entrance test. Students can also prepare for the test from the recommended JEE Main Syllabus.
UPESEAT 2021 Preparation Tips
To score well in the UPESEAT entrance test, students can take help of below given preparation tips:
- Go through the syllabus and exam pattern details of UPESEAT before beginning the preparation.
- Students must start their exam preparation early in order to be completely prepared for the test.
- Study for the entrance test using good study material recommended by the professionals.
- Students must solve past papers and sample papers to improve their practice and produce good result.
- Revision is very important so students must revise the prepared notes.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
UPESEAT 2021 Admit Card
UPESEAT is a online examination, so there will be no need for admit card. Candidates can opt exam as per the booked slot. After completion of application process, the successfully registered candidates will be required to do slot booking to get admit card. Students will be able to download the admit card after booking their exam slot.
Slot booking process will be done through online mode. Students will get complete details of their exam date, time, venue, etc on the admit card.
UPESEAT 2021 Result
Students will be able to check the UPESEAT Result in July 2021. Students will be able to know their result online through the website. Candidates will be required to enter their login details to get their result.
Category wise rank & section wise marks will be displayed on the result. Separate merit list will be published for the candidates taking admission though UPESEAT exam, JEE Main Score and Board merit pathway.
UPESEAT 2021 Cut Off
UPESEAT Cut Off will be decided based on various factors – Availability of seats, difficulty level of paper and no of appearing candidates. Students can check the cut off details through the website. The cut off will vary for different category candidates and for various courses.
Students who will successfully qualify the UPESEAT entrance test will be eligible for participation in the counselling round.
UPESEAT 2021 Counselling
UPESEAT Counselling process will be organized in the July/ August 2021. Students will be able to register for the counselling process through online mode on the website. A centralized counseling will be held for selection of the candidates for admission.
For the counselling round, only the UPESEAT 2021 qualified candidates will be considered eligible. For the candidates, applying for admission through Board merit and JEE Main score, separate counselling session will be organized for them.
Students are informed to carry their complete documents/ certificates on the day of counselling for the document verification procedure.
If you have any other query related to UPESEAT 2021, you can ask your query in the comments section below.