UPESEAT 2022 Application (Till 30th June), Registration – Apply Here
UPESEAT 2022 Registration Form can be filled till 30th June 2022 through online mode. UPESEAT is University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Entrance Admission Test conducted for the candidates seeking admission in various Engineering courses at UPES. It is university level entrance examination conducted every year by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. Through this examination, candidates will be shortlisted for admission in various specialisations of B.Tech. courses offered in UPES, Dehradun Campus. Here in this article, we have provided all necessary details candidate needs to know regarding the UPESEAT Application Form 2022.
UPESEAT 2022 Application Form – Till 30th June
UPESEAT 2022 Application Form can be filled till 30th June 2022. Click here to apply online.
Following are the detailed information with key instructions about UPESEAT 2022 Application Form:
- The UPESEAT 2022 Application Form can only be submitted through online mode as authority will not accept application form through any other mode.
- Only eligible candidates are able to register themselves for UPESEAT 2022 from 30th November 2021.
- University has released the application form along with various instructions so candidates must fill the application form as per the instructions on application form.
- Candidates are advised to avoid any kinds of mistakes while filling the application from, as university may not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- Email ID and Phone Number filled by candidates in the registration form must be correct and working as all the communication will be done through it.
- Application Form must be submitted before 29th March 2022 for phase 1 and 30th June 2022 for phase 2.
- No application form will be accepted after the completion of final registration process.
- Candidate are advised to keep printout of UPESEAT filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- Application Fee can be payable through both online as well as offline mode.
- Online transaction can be done through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Paytm or Pay u payment gateways.
- For offline transaction, candidates can use Demand Draft (DD) payment facility.
The complete Fee structure for UPESEAT 2022 is as follows:
|Foreign||US $ 75. (Rs. 5550/- Approx.)|
UPESEAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility criteria to be eligible for UPESEAT 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Both Indian and Foreign national candidates can apply for UPESEAT.
- Qualification: Applying candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Marks: He/ she must have obtained at least 60% marks in PCM subjects to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in 12th examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
- Age limit: Candidate should have born on or after 1/10/2000 to be eligible for examination.
UPESEAT 2022 Application Dates
Checkout the complete UPESEAT Application Dates:
|Availability of Application Form||30th November 2021|
|Last date of submission||29th March 2022 & 30th June 2022 (phase 2)|
|UPESEAT 2022 Examination Date||1st – 2nd April 2022 & 3rd – 5th July 2022 (phase 2)|
How To Apply For UPESEAT 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling UPESEAT 2022 Online Application Form:
- Visit the website of UPESEAT (link is updated above)
- Fill the Application form with personal details like Name, Date of Birth, Phone Number, Email and select the course you are looking form UPES and click on “Next” button.
- Now Fill your Academic details like 12 marks, percentage etc. and click on Next to proceed.
- Candidate have to fill only authentic and correct data as it appears in marksheet and certificate fails can be the reason for rejection of application form.
- Now submit you application fee through Paytm, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Pay u payment gateways.
- Select anyone of available gateway and fill details accordingly to complete the payment.
- Once payment status shows successful take the printout of fee receipt and click on “Next”.
- Now complete the application form with required details and upload photo and signature.
- Candidate photo should be passport size photograph with plane background and photo should not be more than 3 month old.
- Candidate have to upload signature with running hand and within required size and format.
- Once application form filled successfully take the printout of filled application form and keep it safe till the completion of admission procedure.
Leave the comments down below for further information or any query regarding UPESEAT 2022 Application Form.