UUEE 2019: Application Form, Counselling, Eligibility, Dates
Uttaranchal University 2019 Counselling has been started. It conducts its own admission procedure. The admission will be offered in UG & PG courses in the field of Management, Engineering, Medical and Law. All India candidates and North East candidates can also apply. North East candidates can apply for all programmes but All India candidates can apply only for engineering programmes. Registration has been extended till 24th June 2019. Candidates can get the complete information about UUEE 2019 in this article.
UUEE 2019 Notifications- Counselling Started
Uttaranchal University 2019 Counselling has been started from 9th June 2019. Check here for counselling details.
Uttaranchal University 2019 Registration has been extended till 24th June 2019. Check here for application form details.
- B.Com (Hons.)
UUEE Exam Dates
Here we have mentioned the Uttaranchal University exam related dates for admission in B.Tech and other courses.
|Starting of online registration||18th October 2018|
|Closing of online registration||24th June 2019|
|Commencement of counselling||9th June 2019|
UUEE Application Form 2019
Candidates are suggested to fill the UUEE application form 2019 with all care. As after submission of the application form, no modification will be allowed by the university.
- Candidates can download the admission form from the website of university. But, the registration can be done only through online mode.
- The registration has been started from 18th October 2018.
- The last date of registration is 24th June 2019.
- Candidates have to fill the details in “New Student? Signup” section. After this the candidate’s online registration account will be activated.
- Candidates have to fill the registration form and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The online registration will be completed after receiving the payment confirmation mail.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the application form for future use.
- Candidates have to send the filled in application form to the address given below:
Admission Cell, Uttaranchal University Arcadia Grant,
PO-Chandanwari, Prem Nagar,
Dehradun-248007 Uttarakhand (India).
- Application fee will be Rs. 1200/-.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can use the CCAvenue online secure payment gateway, Demand Draft, Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking, NEFT, RTGS and Direct deposit to dena bank.
UUEE Counselling 2019
The university will invite the candidates for offline counselling on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying examination. The UUEE counselling will be conducted separately for UG and PG courses on different dates. The counselling is conducting at the university campus.
The candidates those will apply through 12th class merit or JEE Main exam, for them the counselling will be started after the declaration of result of both the exams. The final admission will be offered to the candidates after verification of original documents.
Documents required for Counselling:
- 10th Class Mark sheet and Certificates
- 12th Class Mark sheet
- JEE Main 2019 Score Card (Original/Downloaded)
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate from Registered Medical Officer
Uttaranchal University 2020 Admission process will be organized by the Uttaranchal University itself. The university offers admission in various UG, PG and doctoral level courses. Admission in engineering, law, management, medical and other courses will be offered on the basis of merit scores of 12th level or national level test scores. The application form for admission will be started from the second week of October 2019.
Candidates are advised to fill the application form only after checking all the eligibilities required for the admission.
For B.Tech or B.Sc Agriculture/Horticulture/Food Tech/Forestry/ Biotechnology or B.Sc (Hons.) Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass the 12th class from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are the necessary subjects to having in 10+2.
- Minimum Marks: The qualifying exam should passed with a 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have obtained graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: 50% marks at graduation level with valid MAT/CAT/CMAT/XAT Percentile/ Score.
UUEE Exam Pattern
Here, candidates can check the UUEE exam pattern for various courses offered through UUEE entrance examination.
- Duration of Exam: The exam will be of two hours.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the examination.
- No. of Questions: 100 questions will be asked in complete paper.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: No provision of negative marking.
For B.Tech or B.Sc Agriculture/Horticulture/Food Tech/Forestry/ Biotechnology or B.Sc (Hons.) Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
For BBA, MBA, B.Com (Hons.), BA (Hons.) & Economics:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
For B.Sc (IT)/B.Pharma/D.Pharma:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Basic Numerical Ability||10|
The university will prepare the syllabus from the topics given in the exam patterns above. The syllabus will be different for each course offered by the university. However, candidates are advised to study also from their previous qualifying exam subjects. Candidates those applying for UG courses on the basis of the 12th class should study their physics, chemistry, mathematics strongly.
- Always be aware with the exam pattern and marking scheme.
- Must know about the syllabus given by the authority for the examination.
- Make proper study schedule and follow it strictly.
- Do not skip any important topic of the syllabus.
- Keep yourself healthy for the exams.
UUEE Admit Card 2019
The university will release the UUEE admit card 2019 from the last week of April 2019. Candidates can get it through online mode only. Candidates should keep their login credentials to download the admit card.
In the admit card, the examination venue and the time will be mentioned. Candidates should bring the admit card along with one photo id proof to enter in the examination hall. Candidates should keep the admit card till the counselling procedure.
UUEE Result 2019
The candidates those will successfully appear in the entrance exam will be able to check their result. UUEE result 2019 can be downloaded by entering the roll number and name. The result will be published in the last week of May 2019.
In the result candidates can check the marks obtained by them in the entrance exam. According to the marks obtained by the candidates, they will be called for the counselling.
If you have any other queries about UUEE 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.