VITEEE 2019 Application Form, Released – Apply Online Here
VITEEE 2019 Application Form has been extended till 21st March 2019. VIT University will organize the VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Examination). It is organized for providing admission in B.Tech programmes. Through this exam, admissions will be offered at Vellore, Chennai, VIT-Bhopal and VIT-AP campuses. VIT University offer admission in various specializations of B.Tech courses. VITEEE 2019 Application Form Status has been released. Here we are providing details about VITEEE Application Form 2019 including mode, dates, eligibility criteria and how to apply process.
VITEEE 2019 Application Form
VITEEE 2020 Application Form has been released from 27th September 2019.
VITEEE 2019 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 21st March 2019. Click here to fill the application form.
VITEEE 2019 Application Form Status has been released. Candidates can check their application status by entering their application number. Click here to check application status.
VITEEE 2019 Notification regarding Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility & other details has been released. Check other details from below.
Candidates must read the information bulletin before filling the VITEEE application form 2019:
- The application form has been issued through both online and offline modes.
- VITEEE registration 2019 has been commenced from 28th October 2018.
- The OMR application form can be obtained from the various post offices as notified by the university.
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- The file size should be between 10 KB – 200 KB.
- The dimension of photograph will be 3.5 CM x 4.5 CM and signature size should be 3.5 CM x 1.5 CM.
- The university also provide the correction facility only after the completion of the application form.
- The offline application should be sent by registered or speed post in the self addressed envelope provided by VIT.
- The application fee can be paid through debit/credit card, net banking or demand draft.
- The DD should be made in favor of “VIT University” payable at the respective campus.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1150/- (for online) and 1200/- (for offline).
- NRI candidates will pay 50 USD via online mode using credit card.
Click here to view the list of Post Offices.
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check their eligibility before applying for the VITEEE 2019 exam:
- The date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1997.
- Indian resident, Non-resident Indian national, PIO & OCI holders are eligible to apply.
- 10+2, two year pre-university exam, GCE or equivalent exam from any recognized institution.
- In the qualifying exam, candidates must have chemistry, physics, mathematics/biology subjects.
- Candidates must have secured 60% marks (50% for reserved categories) in the PCM/PCB group.
In the table given below, candidates can check the schedule of VITEEE application form 2019:
|Release of offline & online application||28th October 2018|
|Last date to submit the application||21st March 2019|
|Application correction||Upto 28th February 2019|
|Exam date||10th – 21st April 2019|
How to Apply for VITEEE
Here we are providing some simple steps to fill the VITEEE 2019 application form:
- Click on the official website link. (link is provided above)
- The application window will be opened on the screen.
- Click on the “New Applicant” button.
- Now, fill all the necessary registration details like name, DOB, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- Enter your login details to fill the application form.
- Fill other relevant details in the application form.
- After submitting the details, an application number will be generated.
- Now, pay the application fee through net banking or debit/credit card.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Take a printout of the application form for future references.
If you have any queries about VITEEE 2019 Application Form, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.