VITEEE 2021: Application Form (Started), Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
VITEEE 2021 Application Form has been started through online mode. This examination is conducted by the VIT University. It is a university level examination. VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) is conducted for providing admission in various B.Tech programmes. Through this exam admission will be offered in its campuses. Candidates can read this article to know more about VITEEE 2021 including exam dates, application form, eligibility etc.
VITEEE 2021 Notifications – Application Started
VITEEE 2021 Application Form has been started through online mode. Check here for application details.
VITEEE 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates can check official VITEEE exam dates from below:
|Starting of application form||30th November 2020|
|Last date to submit applications||April 2021|
|Application correction||April 2021|
|Slot booking starts from||May 2021|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of June 2021|
|VITEEE 2021 exam date||18th to 26th June 2021|
|Announcement of result||Last week of April 2021|
|Starting of counselling||1st week of May 2021|
|Commencement of classes||2nd week of July 2021|
VITEEE 2021 Application Form
Here we have mentioned complete details about VITEEE 2021 application form:
- Application form can be filled from 30th November 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online only.
- Enter asked details i.e. education, communication, personal etc.
- Upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Authority will also provide correction facility in April 2021.
- Application form will be available till the April 2021.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the filled online application form.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for other procedure.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Candidates can pay fee using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- Application fee is non-refundable in nature.
- Online application fee is Rs.1150 and fee through mobile apps is Rs. 1050.
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check VITEEE eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian/ NRIs/ PIO candidates are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be born on or after 1stJuly 1999.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 class examination from any recognized board.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 12thclass are also eligible to apply.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have secured minimum of 60% marks in their 12th SC/ ST/ Jammu and Kashmir and northern state candidates must have secured minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed qualifying examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics and English subjects.
VITEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check VITEEE exam pattern from below:
- Exam Mode: Examination will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Time Duration: Total 2 hour and 30 minutes will be provided.
- Language: Examination will be held in English language only.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer one mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the exam.
Candidates can check exam pattern in table below:
|Subjects||Number of Question|
|Mathematics or Biology||40|
VITEEE 2021 Syllabus
In the given section candidates can check some important topics from VITEEE syllabus:
Mathematics: Trigonometry and complex numbers, matrices and their applications, analytical geometry of two dimensions, vector algebra, discrete mathematics, differential calculus, integral calculus and its applications, probability distribution.
Physics: Properties of matter, law of motion, work, energy and power, current electricity, electromagnetic induction and alternating current, electrostatics, magnetic effects of electric currents, optics, nuclear physics.
Chemistry: Atomic structure, p, d and f block elements, thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium and chemical kinetics, electrochemistry, carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids and their derivatives, alcohol and ethers.
Biology: Cell and molecular biology, taxonomy, biotechnology and its applications, human physiology, genetics and evolution, human health and disease, biodiversity, ecology and environment, plant physiology, biochemistry.
Aptitude: Data sufficiency, syllogism, clocks, calendars and directions, data interpretation, number series, coding and decoding.
English: English grammar and pronunciation, lines of poems, dialogues, comprehension etc.
Here candidates can check some VITEEE preparation tips:
- Set a routine for your preparation and follow it daily.
- Know complete exam pattern and syllabus and prepare accordingly.
- Solve previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Candidates can also solve the mock tests.
- Choose best books and study material of the best author.
- Take care of your health, take healthy food.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
VITEEE 2021 Slot Booking
Candidates who have successfully filled their applications can book their slots in the May 2021. Slot once booked will not be changed. Candidates will have to select city and timing of the exam.
Candidates will be able to book their slot through online test booking system (OTBS). Candidates can book their slots using password which will be generated at the time of filling application form.
VITEEE 2021 Admit Card
Admit card will be released through online mode for those candidates who have booked their slots. Candidates can download their admit card in the 1st week of June 2021. Candidates must bring their admit card on the day of examination.
Candidates also have to bring one photo ID proof with the admit card. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
VITEEE 2021 Result
Result will be declared in last week of June 2021. VITEEE 2021 result will be announced through online mode. Authority will release rank list to the candidates based on the percentile secured in exam.
Candidates can check their VITEEE 2021 result by entering their application number and password. Candidates are advised to take printout of the result and keep it secure for other procedure.
VITEEE 2021 Cut Off
VITEEE cut off will be released after declaration of result. Cut off will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in exam, number of students appeared in exam, total availability of seats etc.
Cut off will be released through online mode. Based on the cut off marks candidates will be called for the counselling.
VITEEE 2021 Counselling
Counselling will be organized through offline mode. Candidates will be called for the counselling based on the cut off marks. Counselling will be begins from the July 2021.
Counselling process will be based on various factors i.e. seat allotment, document verification and etc. Candidates will also have to pay counselling fee at the day of counselling.
Here we have mentioned documents which will be needed for counselling:
- 10thand 12thclass mark sheets and certificate
- Migration certificate
- Community certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Passport size photographs
If you have any other query about VITEEE 2021 then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.