VITMEE 2021 Application Form (Till 14th June), Registration – Apply Here
VITMEE 2021 Application Form has been extended till 14th June 2021. VITMEE is a university level examination which will be conducted by the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) university. VIT Master’s Entrance Examination (VITMEE) will offer admission into PG programmes in M.Tech. & MCA courses. Admission will be offered to candidates on the basis of marks scored by candidates. Here we are providing details such as application form, its fee and much more regarding VITMEE Application Form 2021.
VITMEE 2021 Application Form – Extended
VITMEE 2021 Application Form has been extended till 14th June 2021. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding VITMEE Application Form:
- VITMEE Registration has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form from 3rd March 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form for VITMEE 2021 is till 14th June 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must also provide valid/ working mail ID & phone number as all important information can be send to it.
- Candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfil each eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill all the asked & basic details in the form carefully.
- Candidates must also submit the exam centre as per their choice.
- There is no need to send any filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- Once application form are completely filled, candidates must not forget to take its printout for future use.
Documents/ Details required while filling VITMEE application form:
- 10th & 12thcertificate
- Graduation certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Provisional certificate
- Community certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Physical fitness certificate
- Multiple passport size photograph
- Credit card, debit card, net banking details
- Candidates are able to submit the application fee via online mode.
- Credit card, debit card or net banking method can be used to submit the fee.
- VITMEE 2021 application fee is of Rs.1200/- for all category candidates.
- The application fee is non-refundable in any case.
VITMEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following eligibility norms before applying for VITMEE 2021:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Nationality: Candidates belonging to Indian national category will be eligible to apply. NRI/ Foreign national/ OCI category candidates will be also eligible.
- Percentage: Applying candidates must score minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for VITMEE.
- Record: He/ she must have a consistent record in 10th& 12th level exams.
- Appearing: Candidate appearing in the qualifying exam in year 2021 will be also eligible for examination.
VITMEE 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding official dates for VITMEE 2021 Application:
|Application form releases||3rd March 2021|
|Submission of application form||14th June 2021|
|Last date to edit application and uploading the documents||June 2021|
|Slot booking||June 2021|
|VITMEE 2021 exam date||Postponed|
How to Apply for VITMEE
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for VITMEE 2021:
- Visit official website (Link is given above).
- Click on given “registration” link.
- Enter all basic details like name, phone number, mail ID etc.
- After that, login using the login credentials.
- Fill other asked & required details like qualification, address details etc.
- Candidates must also fill three exam centres as per their preferences.
- Now re-check & verify the given details.
- Also upload passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format only.
- Size of images must be between 10 KB to 200 KB.
- Now proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee, a confirmation page will appear on your page.
- Take its printout & keep it safe for future references.
Through the above VITMEE 2021 application form article, candidates can check all details such as application form, correction details, fee mode & much more. We have also mentioned step by step procedure for how to apply for examination to avoid any kind of rejection in the submission. Authority will accept application form only of eligible candidates so candidates must also check the mentioned eligibility norms to check whether they are eligible or not.
If you have any other queries regarding VITMEE 2021 application form, you can ask us by leaving your query below.