XAT 2018 Registration Started – Register Online Here
Latest Applications Open 2019:
XAT 2018 Registration can be done till 15th December 2017 (with late fee). XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) is a national level entrance exam organized by the Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) on the behalf of XAMI. XAT offers admission in various management programmes. More than 100 B-Schools accept the XAT scores for providing admission. Candidates can check here details of XAT Registration 2018 including eligibility criteria, application dates, fee how to apply, etc.
XAT 2018 Registration Notification – Started Now
XAT 2018 Registration can be done till 15th December 2017 (with late fee). Click here to register.
XAT 2018 Registration
The necessary information regarding XAT 2018 registration is given below:
- Candidates can register for XAT 2018 through online mode.
- The registration has been started from 16th August 2017.
- The registration can be done till 15th December 2017 with late fee.
- Candidates are advised to fill the details carefully and upload the scanned images of photograph & signature as per the prescribed format.
- Candidates must take a printout of the confirmation page for their own future record.
- Candidates who will make the payment through DD are required to update their DD details through login.
Candidates can make the payment through credit card, debit card or internet banking. Interested candidates can also pay the fee through demand draft of any bank drawn in favor of XLRI Jamshedpur A/C XAT. Moreover, fee can also be paid in Cash at any IDBI Bank branches located in India.
The registration fee is Rs. 1650/-. If candidate want to apply for XLRI programme then, he/she has to pay Rs. 300/- additionally for each programme. The late fee will be Rs. 2000/- and for XLRI programme fee will be Rs. 500/-.
The eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority to apply for XAT 2018 is given below.
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Graduation degree of minimum three years of duration in any stream from a recognized University/institution. The qualifying exam must be passed with minimum 50% marks.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those appearing their final year/final semester exam can also apply.
- Foreign Candidates: NRI/foreign candidates can apply through GMAT score (except Dubai & Kathmandu candidates).
Latest Applications Open 2019:
XAT 2019 registration will be started in the month of August 2018. XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) will be managed by the Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur on behalf of the XAMI. The XAT score will be used by more than 150 institutions for admission. It is a university level examination.
XAT 2018 Registration Dates
In this section, candidates can check official dates of XAT registration 2018:
|Online application starts from||16th August 2017|
|Last date to submit application form||30th November 2017 & 15th December 2017 (with late fee)|
|Commencement of editing completed application details||16th August 2017|
|Closure for editing completed application details||15th December 2017|
|Last date for printing your application||18th December 2017|
|Online fee payment||16th August – 15th December 2017|
|XAT exam date||7th January 2018|
How to Apply
Here, we are providing complete details about how to apply for XAT 2018:
- Visit the official link (link is given above).
- Go to register, create new account with the valid personal email id.
- You will be provided with XAT ID and the registration link.
- Click on that registration link and create your own password.
- Now select the test city, write Name, upload digital photograph and signature of size not more than 1 MB (in .jpeg format) and save it.
- Select your citizenship (Indian/NRI/Foreign).
- Select the XLRI programmes of your choice if you are interested in XLRI.
- Those are not interested in any of the XLRI programmes they can skip this step.
- Enter all the information such as personal, address, qualification and work experience if any.
- Select the mode of payment and pay the registration fee.
- Print the XAT confirmation page and keep it safe for further references.
Click here to check XAT 2018 Bulletin.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
For any other queries related to XAT2018 Registration, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.