Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar
Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya (GKV) has been established in the year 1902 by Swami Shraddhanandaji. The GKV is a deemed university and approved by the UGC in the year 1962. The university is a member of the Association of Indian Universities. It is the NAAC accredited university. All engineering courses conducted by the university are approved by the AICTE. The University also imparts education in pharmacy field.
The GKV main campus is situated in the Post Gurukul Kangri in the outskirt of the City Haridwar, Uttarakhand. The University has three campuses; two are in Haridwar and one in Dehradun. The main campus is 6 km from the Haridwar and 200 km from Delhi.
In Current academic session, the GKV is conducting the 23 UG programmes, 20 PG programmes and 17 PhD programmes in various fields of educational subjects including 4 B.Tech degree programmes in the field of engineering and technology. Read More >>
Students & Faculty:
The GKV campus is offering the 368 seats for admission as the annual intake in all engineering programmes, guided by the 42 faculty members out of which 14 members are the PhD holders.
The campus is providing the specified departmental library, apart from the central library. The GKV provides the laboratories, workshops, transportation, canteen, seminar hall, museum, a cell for SC/ST welfare and sports facilities.
The GKV campus organizes the international seminar, conference and workshops on various projects and topics. The campus conducts the sports activities, cultural activities and various extracurricular activities.
The GKV has established a “Corporate and Outreach Cell”, works as the placement cell accredited by the TCS. Various industries invite by the Cell for campus recruitment for providing the job placement for the students. Read More >>