Gujarat ITI 2022 Application Form, Registration Dates – Apply Online Here
Gujarat ITI Application Form will be released from the 1st week of July 2022 through online mode only. Gujarat Industrial Training Institute (ITI) is a state level admission process conducted every year by Directorate of Employment and Training, Government of Gujarat. The Admission procedure will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various ITI Courses of Govt. and Private ITI Institution across the Gujarat state. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of merit list. Here in this article, we have provided the details regarding Gujarat ITI Application Form 2022.
Gujarat ITI 2022 Application Form
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on Gujarat ITI Application Form 2022:
- Candidates will be able to fill application form for Gujarat ITI 2022 through online mode.
- Application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates so candidates are advised to check their eligibility before filling the form.
- Candidates will be able to submit their Gujarat ITI Registration Form from the 1st week of July 2022 to 3rd week of July 2022.
- Candidates must submit their Gujarat ITI Application form with authentic details only, as any alteration in the details may cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must fill their Gujarat ITI Application form with utmost caution, as authority might not provide any correction facility for any incorrect details.
- Applicants must submit their Gujarat ITI Application form before the prescribed date, as no form will be accepted after the completion of registration process.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled Gujarat ITI Application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Gujarat ITI Application fee will only be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking for transaction of Gujarat ITI Application fee.
- The Application Fee for Gujarat ITI will be Rs.50/-
Gujarat ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for Gujarat ITI Admission 2022:
- Domicile: Applicants must be the domicile certificate holder of Gujarat state to be eligible for Gujarat ITI admission.
- Qualification: Applicants must have qualify their 10th or equivalent level examination from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: He/she must not be less then 14 years old as on prescribed date to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their academic examination in year 2022 will also be able to apply for admission.
Gujarat ITI 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete tentative registration dates for Gujarat ITI Registration Form 2022:
|Application form commencement||1st week of July 2022|
|Last date for application form submission||3rd week of July 2022|
|Admit Card||Last week of July 2022|
|Gujarat ITI 2022 Exam Date||2nd week of August 2022|
How to Apply For Gujarat ITI 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling Gujarat ITI 2022 Online Application Form:
- Visit the website of Gujarat ITI 2022 (Link will be available above)
- Now click on new candidates registration link for submission of Gujarat ITI registration form.
- Fill the Gujarat ITI Registration form with all required details including Basic Personal details, Email Id, Phone Number etc. and submit them.
- After submitting the required details in Gujarat ITI Registration form, login into the Application form for submission of application form.
- Now fill the Gujarat ITI Application Form with all required details including Personal, Academic Record, Communicational, Address, Exam Centre etc. and submit them.
- After submitting all required details in Gujarat ITI Application form, candidates will be asked to upload all required documents including Photograph, Signature, category certificate etc.
- The documents uploaded by applicants in Gujarat ITI Application form must be within the prescribed size and format.
- Only reserved category candidates will be asked to upload the category certificate.
- After uploading all required documents, candidates will be asked to submit the prescribed Gujarat ITI Application fee.
- Now select you payment mode and gateways then fill all required details according and complete the transaction for Gujarat ITI Application form.
- Once the transaction will be successful done take the printout of filled Gujarat ITI Application form and fee receipt for future references.
Leave the comment down below for further information or any query regarding Gujarat ITI 2022 Application Form.