GATE 2022 Examination Guidelines, Important Instructions – Know Here
GATE exam is a national level exam organized for those aspirants seeking for admissions in postgraduate engineering courses in the top colleges of the country. There are some GATE exam guidelines which have to be followed by the candidates in the examination center. GATE 2022 Exam has been organised on 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th February 2022 through online mode. Candidates must read the given guidelines carefully. Through this article, candidates can check the GATE Examination Guidelines 2022.
GATE 2022 Examination Guidelines
GATE 2022 exam appearing candidates are required to follow the following rules and regulation:
- Biometric information (Photograph and Fingerprints) for randomly selected candidates may be captured before the start of the examination.
- Candidates appearing for GATE 2022 examination must carry Admit Card and original valid photo-identity proof with them at the examination hall.
- Scribble pads will be provided to the candidates in the examination hall by the invigilators for rough work. Before using such a pad, a candidate is required to write his/ her name and registration number on the pad.
- Carrying of a mobile phone (even in the switched-off mode) or any other electronic device that can be used for communication inside the examination hall may lead to disqualification.
- Carrying of printed or hand-written textual material, inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- All forms of communication among the candidates inside the examination hall are strictly prohibited.
- Candidates should not tamper with the computer and the related hardware provided in the examination hall.
- Candidates found to have tampered with these willfully, may have their candidature canceled. In addition, appropriate legal action may be initiated against such candidates.
- Any candidate found violating the code of conduct mentioned above or any other means not in line with the code and ethics of the GATE examination may have his/her candidature canceled. Examination of such a candidate may not be evaluated, even if he/she is allowed to complete the examination. In addition, appropriate legal action may be initiated against all such candidates.
- Candidates also instructed to carefully check the GATE 2022 exam pattern before appearing in the entrance exam.
- Also go through complete GATE 2022 syllabus for the exam.
GATE 2021 Preparation Tips
Here we have mentioned some important preparation tips for GATE 2022:
Know Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
Candidates must check their complete syllabus and exam pattern before preparing for the exam. Select all important chapters and topics as well. Don’t skip important topics from the syllabus. Check marking scheme, number of questions, total marks and then start your preparation accordingly.
Practice Previous Year Question papers:
Candidates can get an idea about the exam by solving previous years question papers. Through this you will be able to know that how much time is needed to solve question paper. You can also practice with mock tests. Mock test is also a good strategy to prepare for exam.
Management of Time:
Time management is going to be a key for your preparation. Firstly, you must make a proper time table for your study. Give time for all subjects and you can also take extra time for important subjects. Allot time according to the subject. You must take regular breaks in between you study time to refresh your mind.
For further queries regarding GATE 2022 Examination Guidelines, you may leave your comments below.