GATE 2020 Examination Guidelines, Important Instructions – Know Here
GATE exam is a national level exam organized for those aspirants seeking for admissions in postgraduate engineering courses in the top colleges of the country. There are some GATE exam guidelines which have to be followed by the candidates in the examination center. GATE 2020 Exam will be organized on 1st, 2nd, 8th & 9th February 2020 through online mode. Candidates must read the given guidelines carefully. Through this article, candidates can check the GATE 2020 Examination Guidelines.
GATE 2020 Examination Guidelines
GATE 2020 exam appearing candidates are required to follow the following rules and regulation:
- Biometric information (Photograph and Fingerprints) for randomly selected candidates may be captured before the start of the examination.
- Candidates appearing for GATE 2020 examination must carry Admit Card and original valid photo-identity proof with them at the examination hall.
- Scribble pads will be provided to the candidates in the examination hall by the invigilators for rough work. Before using such a pad, a candidate is required to write his/her name and registration number on the pad.
- Carrying of a mobile phone (even in the switched-off mode) or any other electronic device that can be used for communication inside the examination hall may lead to disqualification.
- Carrying of printed or hand-written textual material, inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- All forms of communication among the candidates inside the examination hall are strictly prohibited.
- Candidates should not tamper with the computer and the related hardware provided in the examination hall.
- Candidates found to have tampered with these willfully, may have their candidature canceled. In addition, appropriate legal action may be initiated against such candidates.
- Any candidate found violating the code of conduct mentioned above or any other means not in line with the code and ethics of the GATE examination may have his/her candidature canceled. Examination of such a candidate may not be evaluated, even if he/she is allowed to complete the examination. In addition, appropriate legal action may be initiated against all such candidates.
- Candidates also instructed to carefully check the GATE 2020 exam pattern before appearing in the entrance exam.
- Also go through complete GATE 2020 syllabus for the exam.
For further queries regarding GATE 2020 Examination Guidelines, you may leave your comments below.