UP Board 12th Result 2021 – Get UP Intermediate Result Here
UP Board 12th Result 2021 will be declared through online mode. Students will be able to check their results via online mode. UP Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) conducts the 10th & 10+2 examinations in the Uttar Pradesh state. Here we are providing details about UP Board Intermediate Result 2021.
UP Board 12th Result 2021
The board will start the intermediate examinations from 24th April till 12th May 2021.
UP Board 12th Result 2021 will be provided to students in June 2021.
Results will be checked through online mode by entering the required details such as roll number & school code. UP 12th result will be announced jointly for all the streams. For the ease of students, we will also provide the link to check the result in our article.
How to Check the Result
Candidates can go through the following procedure to check UP Board 12th Result 2021:
- Click on the official website link (link will be given above).
- A new page/window will be opened on the screen.
- Fill the required details such as roll number & school code (same as given in the admit card).
- After filling the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your result and take printout of it for further admission process.
Details Mentioned in the UP 12th Result:
Here we have listed the details mentioned in the UP Board Intermediate result:
- Name of the Student
- Admit Card Number
- School Name
- School Code
- Marks Scored in Theory
- Marks Scored in Practical
- Grade Points
UP Board Intermediate Result Analysis
Here we have given the 10+2 exams result analysis for previous five years:
|Year||Total Pass %||Girls %||Boys %||Students Appeared|
As per the data given in the table, total 31, 52,961 students were appeared in the exam. In the 12th examinations, total 82.62 % students were passed out of which girls passing percentage was 88.80 and boys passing percentage was 77.16.
Girls have scored better percentage than the boys. The passing percentage also has been increased year by year.
In the year 2018, total 31, 65,721 students appeared out of which overall 82.65% passed the examination.
Scrutiny of UP Board 12th Result
If candidates do not satisfy with their result they can also apply for the scrutiny. Candidates must download the scrutiny application through online mode. Request for scrutiny must be sent to the candidates within 30 days after the declaration of the result.
Candidates will have to pay Rs. 100 per subject for scrutiny. After scrutiny, the result will be sent to the candidates in the address mentioned in the application form.
UP Board 12th Result 2021 Grade Conversion Table
Here, candidate can check the marks and grades and points for grade:
|Marks||Grades||Points for Grades|
UP Board Result 2021 class 12 Re-evaluation
In case student will feel he had done better than score obtained, he may seek for re-checking or re-evaluation process.
In case there will be any change in final marks, the same would be updated in the original marksheet.
Important Terms to Remember
Here we are providing some important instructions for UP Board 12th Result:
- After checking the result, candidates should take printout of the result till the original mark sheet received.
- After the declaration of result, candidates must obtain their original mark sheet from their respective schools.
- The original mark sheet will be available within a month after the announcement of result.
- Candidates must check all the details mentioned in the mark sheet carefully.
- In case of any mistake found, student must contact to their respective school for corrections.
- Students must keep safe their mark sheet, passing certificate, transfer certificate, character certificate & other documents for admission purpose.
- Candidates will also have options to appear in the compartment or improvement examinations.
If you have any other queries about UP Board 12th Result 2021, you may leave your queries below.