AFMC MBBS 2020: Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility
AFMC MBBS 2020 admission procedure will be conducted for providing admission in Armed Force Medical College, Pune. AFMC will not conduct any separate entrance examination to offered admission in MBBS course. The candidate those wants to get admission in AFMC MBBS course will have to necessarily appear in NEET 2020 entrance examination. After qualifying NEET 2020 exam, candidates will have to appear for ToELR computer based test (CBT) conducted by AFMC authority. Candidates must go through the complete article to know more about the AFMC MBBS 2020, including important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, result, and much more.
AFMC MBBS 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check the AFMC MBBS dates below:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Application form begins||2nd week of May|
|Application form ends||Last week of May|
|Publication of merit list||2nd week of July|
|Screening procedure||2nd week of July|
|Final shortlisted candidates list||3rd week of July|
|Screening of shortlisted, waitlist||Last week of July|
|Reporting||1st week of August|
|Admission begins||In the month of August|
AFMC MBBS 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check AFMC MBBS 2020 application form details from given below:
- Candidates can fill their application form in online mode through the website.
- The application form will be available from the second week of May 2020.
- Candidates are advised to generate the e-Challan and pay the application fee in SBI bank.
- Before completion of online application, candidates have to enter the deposited fee details in the application form.
- The last date of filling online application will be the last week of May 2020.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for further admission procedure.
Candidates can check the application fee details from given below:
- Candidates can pay their application fee through the SBI Bank Challan.
- The application fee for AFMC MBBS 2020 will be 250/-.
- Candidates have to submit their application fee in SBI bank.
Candidates are advised to check the AFMC MBBS 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the online application form:
- Nationality: Indian and foreign national of Indian origin both can apply.
- Marital Status: Unmarried candidates can apply for this examination. Marrying during the course will not be permitted.
- Age Limit: Candidates will have to complete the 17 years as on 31st December 2020. Candidates should not attained the age of 22 years on that date.
- The candidates who have passed or are appearing in their final year of B.Sc. have not attained 24 years on that day.
- Qualifications: Candidates who have passed their 10th and 12th from any recognized board can apply for this exam.
- B.Sc. students are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have obtained minimum of 60% marks with PCB subjects and 50% marks in each subjects.
- Subjects: The compulsory subjects for applying are physics, chemistry, biology and English in the qualifying exam.
AFMC MBBS 2020 ToELR Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through the AFMC MBBS 2020 ToELR exam pattern given below:
- Mode: The mode of examination will be online (computer based test) mode.
- Type of Questions: Questions will be of multiple choice
- Duration: Total time duration for the exam will be 30 minutes.
- Total Questions: 40 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Subjects: Written test of ToELR will include the subject English language, comprehension and logical reasoning.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 0.5 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
AFMC MBBS 2020 Result/Merit List
AFMC MBBS merit list will be prepared by the authority. On the basis of NEET 2020 & ToELR score, a separate merit list will be prepared for girls and boys candidates. The result will be published in third week of July 2020.
Candidates will be able to check merit list through the newspaper or website. Candidates whose name will be mentioned in the merit list will be called for the admission procedure. No call letter will be send to candidates by post.
AFMC MBBS 2020 Cut Off
After release of merit list, cut off will be declared. The AFMC MBBS cut off will be released by the authority through the website. Cut off will depend upon the various factors like difficulty level of the exam, the number of candidates, availability of seats etc.
The cut off will be released in month of July 2020. The AFMC authority will declare the separate cut off after declaration of the NEET 2020 cut off. The cut off will be released category wise for the candidates.
Reservation of Seats:
The reservation will be only for SC and ST categories candidates. There will be total 145 seats available in the AFMC and out of 145 seats 10 seats will be reserved for SC/ST candidates.
AFMC MBBS 2020 Admission
AFMC MBBS 2020 admission procedure will be based on various factors like NEET 2020 score, document verification, ToELR physiological assessment test (PAT), medical exam and interview by the authority.
The marks obtained by the candidates in ToELR test & NEET 2020 will be out of 800. These marks will be considered for allotting the seats.
After clearing all the admission procedure candidates will also go through the medical exam. The candidates those will be shortlisted for the admission have to sign a bond agreement at the time of admission.
Candidates are also advised to carry all the original documents at the time of admission. Here we have mentioned some important document regarding the admission:
- NEET 2020 score card
- NEET 2020 admit card
- Class 10th marks sheet and certificates
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificates
- Medical fitness certificate
- Caste certificate
- Sports certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Registration slip
- Demand draft of Rs. 250/-
- Passport size photographs
For any other query regarding the AFMC MBBS 2020, candidates can ask us by leaving comment below.