AFMC Nursing 2020: Admit Card, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
AFMC Nursing 2020 Exam has been postponed due to COVID 19. The exam date will be announced shortly. It is conducted by the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune. Through AFMC nursing exam, candidates will be able to get admission into 4 years B.Sc. Nursing course. It is a national level examination which is conducted only for female candidates. The admission will be done on the basis of written test and the interview conducted by AFMC. Candidates can check the details like exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, and much more regarding AFMC Nursing 2020 by reading this article.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Notifications – Exam Postponed
Indian Army Nursing (AFMC Nursing) 2020 Exam has been postponed due to COVID 19. The exam date will be announced shortly.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates can check below official AFMC Nursing 2020 Exam Dates:
|Notification update||9th November 2019|
|Application form release||14th November 2019|
|Submission of application form||2nd December 2019|
|Admit card publish date||May 2020|
|AFMC Nursing exam date||June 2020|
|Result declaration||July 2020|
|Interview||July/ August 2020|
AFMC Nursing 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will have to login using username & password to download the admit card. It will be made available through online mode. The admit card will be released in May 2020.
The admit card will contain all the details regarding exam date, venue & instructions. AFMC Nursing Admit card will be mandatory to bring at the examination venue. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination without admit card & ID proof.
The AFMC Nursing 2020 Exam Centers will be Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Barrackpore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Coimbatore, Danapur, Dehradun, Chennai, Guwahati, Jalandhar, Delhi, Jammu, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Kochi, Jhansi, Jammu, Kirkee, Kochi, Kolkata, Meerut, Mumbai, Kanpur, Lucknow, Namkum, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannonade), Pune and Vishakhapatnam.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the following AFMC Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The AFMC Nursing 2020 will be held in offline mode (Pen-paper test).
- Medium: The exam medium will be in English
- Questions Type: Objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Exam Duration: The duration of AFMC Nursing 2020 will be of 1 hour 30 minutes.
|Subject||No. of questions|
|General English & Logical||45|
AFMC Nursing 2020 Syllabus
Candidates must go through NCERT books regarding AFMC Nursing 2020 Syllabus. The basic topics for AFMC Nursing 2020 subjects will be as:
Physics: Few topics are Introduction & Measurement, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Electrostatics, Electrons & Photons, and much more.
Chemistry: Few topics are Atomic Structure, Chemical Energetics, Chemical Bonding, Equilibrium, Solutions, Chemical Kinetics and much more.
Biology: Candidates must go through topics like Genetics & Evolutions, Ecology & Environment, Biology & Human Welfare and much more.
Some Preparation Tips for AFMC Nursing 2020 will be as:
- Make a proper routine for all subjects.
- Clear your basic concepts from NCERT books.
- Solve last 3-4 years question paper.
- Practice from model papers also.
- Stay focused & fit.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
AFMC Nursing 2020 Result
AFMC Nursing 2020 Result will be declared by the Indian Army. The result will be made available through online mode. It will be available in July 2020. Candidates will have to login by entering their roll number & date of birth to check their result.
The shortlisted candidates after AFMC Nursing result declaration will be called for participating in further interview process. Candidates are advised to take a printout of result & keep it till admission process.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Merit List
The final result will be based upon AFMC Nursing 2020 merit list. It will be based on combined merit of written exam, medical fitness test and interview. Each selected candidates will have to clear medical test compulsory. The final merit-list will be published on website after completing all the admission related events.
The candidates will be notified through email regarding selection. Candidates who will successfully clear all the stages will be given admission into AFMC.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Counselling
AFMC Nursing 2020 Counselling will be started after the written examination result. After declaration of merit list, candidates will get a call for counselling process. AFMC Nursing counselling process will be comprised of Interview, Group Discussion (GD) and Medical fitness test.
Candidates will have to bring following documents at the time of counselling for verification:
- Class 10th certificate (Date of Birth proof)
- Class 12th or equivalent certificate
- Admit card of class 12th (for appearing candidates)
- Character certificate from gazette officer
- 10 colored passport size photographs
- Admit card (interview)
- Domicile certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Gap certificate (if required)
- NCC certificate (if applicable)
- Army dependent certificate (if necessary)
- Sports participation certificate (national, state, district, college or school level)
AFMC Nursing 2020 Admission
AFMC will conduct the AFMC Admission Process. Candidates selected for B.Sc. Nursing training will grant permanent & Short Service Commission (SSC) at 60:40 ratio on their merit list.
Candidates whose all documents be verified will be given final admission. All candidates who will get admission will have to pay the admission fee of year 2020. Classes will be commenced after the interview round.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check the following instruction related to AFMC Nursing 2020 Application Form:
- AFMC Nursing 2020 Application Form can be filled through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the form from 14th November 2019 to till 2nd December 2019.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully & re-check it before its final submission.
- No edit or correction in application process will be entertained after submission of it.
- Candidates must enter the valid email ID as it will be their registration user ID.
- Candidates should not send the application form through post to the exam authority.
- AFMC 2020 Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates must pay the fee through credit card or debit card.
- The application fee is INR-750/-.
Candidates must check the following AFMC Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria for appearing in the entrance exam to become MNS:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian National citizen.
- Date of Birth: Applicant must have born between 1st October 1995 and 30th September 2003.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th examination or equivalent.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English as their mandatory subjects.
- Minimum Percentage: Candidates must score at least 50% marks in 12th with mandatory subjects in first attempt.
- Minimum Age: Candidates must be at least of 17 years.
- Maximum Age: Candidates should not be more than 25 years.
- Fitness: Candidates must be medically fit. The fitness will be checked by Medical Board of Military Medical Officer.
- Height: Candidates height should not be less than 148 cm.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Only female candidates will be eligible to apply for B.Sc. Nursing course.
Candidates having any other queries related AFMC Nursing 2020 can ask us by leaving their comment below.