AIBE (11) 2018: XI Result, Answer Key & All India Bar Examination
AIBE (11) 2018 Certificate of Practice is available. It is a national level examination which is conducted by the Bar Council of India (BCI). All India Bar Examination is conducted with the objective of assessing the capability of advocate who want to practice law in India. AIBE is the qualifying examination to get the “Certificate of Practice” for legal profession. BCI will award the certificate to those candidates who will qualify the offline examination of AIBE. The test is conducted in around 40 cities in India. All the aspiring candidates can check the detailed information about AIBE (XI) 2018 from this article.
AIBE 2018 Notification: AIBE (11) COP Available
Note: Candidate are requested to collect their CERTIFICATE OF PRACTICE (COP) from their respective state bar council “
- Andhra Pradesh
- Assam & Others
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal
Get all latest updates & notifications about AIBE 2019 exam. Check here for AIBE 2019.
AIBE (11) 2018 Result has been declared on 9th March 2018.Click here for result details.
Candidates who want to recheck their answer sheets, they can rechecked it from 12th March 2018.Click here for rechecking answer sheet details.
- Rechecking requests will be accepted from 12th March to 10th April 2018 on payment of Rs. 200 only.
- Candidates will be informed about the rechecking result within 7 working days after the application for revaluation is received.
- Candidates need to send the complete rechecking application in the attached format along with the Demand Draft amounting to Rs. 200 in favour of Bar Council of India payable at New Delhi.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
AIBE (11) 2018 Answer Keys (Official) along with question papers have been released now. Candidates can make objection till 15th December 2017 (till 5 PM). Click here to check answer key.
Click here to check AIBE (XI) 2018 Question Papers.
Candidates who are already registered for AIBE-XI on 3rd Dec 2017, may upload their corrected documents by 9:00 AM on 3rd Dec 2017.
AIBE (11) 2018 Admit Card has been released for all Cities has been released now.Click here for admit card details.
The Center for Panaji has been changed to Sawantwadi on account of it being St. Patrick’s Day on December 3, and the engagement of all Colleges in Panaji for the same.
List of candidates whose admit cards will not be released, in case their corrected documents are not received by 12 Noon on 19th November 2017. Click here to check the list.
List of candidates whose documentation for AIBE candidature is incomplete, Upload required of corrected documents before 12 Noon on 19th November 2017. Click here to check the list.
AIBE (11) 2018 Last Date to complete & submit application form has been extended till 13th November 2017 (5:00 PM). Click here for registration details.
AIBE (11) Result 2018
AIBE (XI) 2018 result has been published on the official website of AIBE. It has been released on 9th March 2018. Examinees can check their result by entering roll number and date of birth. The result will display only the qualifying/non-qualifying status of candidates. The qualified candidates will be eligible to get the “Certificate of Practice” in the law profession.
To clear All India Bar Examination, the minimum scores are 40%. That is, candidates need to score 40 marks out of 100 to qualify the examination.
AIBE (11) 2018 Exam Dates
The official exam schedule for AIBE (11) for the academic year 2018-2019 is as follows:
|Starting of online registration||1st September 2017|
|Offline Registration form sales begin|
|1st September 2017|
|Bank Payments through challan starts|
|2nd September 2017|
|Online Registration and offline form|
|31st October 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of challan for|
Online and Offline Application
|9th November 2017|
|Last date for completion of online form||13th November 2017|
|Last date for receiving Offline|
Application forms at BCI-Delhi
|13th November 2017 (5 PM)|
|Online release of Admit Cards for Online & Offline application||20th November 2017|
|Examination Date||3rd December 2017|
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
AIBE (11) Registration 2018
- Candidates can apply AIBE (XI) 2018 through online or offline mode.
- AIBE (11) Registration 2018 was started from 1st September 2017.
- The last date for submitting the online & offline application form was extended till 13th November 2017.
- While registering for AIBE 2018, candidates need to upload documents such as advocate ID card (if issued by State Bar Council), enrollment certificate, scanned photograph and signature, category and disability certificate (if applicable).
- Payment should be done only through SBI Challan. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Candidates can make the payment after 24 hours of registration.
- Make sure you keep a print copy of application form for further references.
- No copies of filled-in application form or any other document are required to be sent to the BCI office.
Applicants are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 3560/- for General/OBC candidates while 2560/- for SC/ST candidates. The fee can only be deposited through bank challan of SBI bank.
Check Here – How to Apply for AIBE (11) 2018.
Bar Council of India is organizing the AIBE (12) 2019 examination. It is a national level entrance test. AIBE exam qualified candidates, will get eligible for the “Certificate of Practice” for legal law profession. It will be conducted only one time in a year. AIBE exam will be organized via offline mode.
The minimum eligibility criteria that candidate has to fulfill for appearing the AIBE (11) 2018 is as follows:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian national.
- Qualifying Examination: Candidates either have passed 3 years or 5 years LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized law school.
- Minimum Marks: No minimum percentage is required in the qualifying examination in order to apply for AIBE.
- Enrollment with State Bar Council: In order to appear the AIBE, it is must for the law graduates to be enrolled with respective State Bar Council. Candidate must possess the advocate enrollment card issued by State Bar Council.
- Age Criteria: There is no prescribed age limit for writing AIBE.
- Number of Attempts: There is no limit in attempts for AIBE. Candidates can appear this examination any number of times.
AIBE (12) 2019 Registration has been started from 9th March 2018. Bar Council of India will regulate the AIBE (12) 2019 examination. All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is a national level examination. AIBE exam is conducted to test the ability of advocates who want to practice legal profession in India. Through AIBE (XII) exam, candidates will get eligible for the “Certificate of Practice” for legal law profession.
AIBE (11) Admit Card
BCI issue the AIBE (XI) 2018 admit card one or two weeks before the examination. Admit cards for online application form was available on the official website of AIBE. Candidates would be required to carry admit card along with the Photo identity card to the examination hall. It was announced on 20th November 2017.
AIBE (11) Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates who are going to appear the AIBE (XI) 2018 must be familiar with the exam pattern so that they can get the overview of question paper. The structure of examination is given below:
- Exam Mode: The test was conducted in offline mode. Candidates have to mark the answers in OMR sheet.
- Type of Questions: The test was contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Number of Questions: There was total 100 questions in AIBE.
- Subjects: The examination was carry questions from 20 subjects. These subjects was divided into category-I and category-II. Each subject of category-I was have 7 questions while Category-II subjects was have 23 questions in total. 23-questions of Part-2 was include questions from at least 5 subjects of Category II.
- Parts: The test was consisting of 2 parts i.e. Part I and Part II. Category I subjects was included in Part I while category-2 subjects was included in Part II.
- Languages: AIBE was conducted in 11 languages and candidates have the choice to take the examination in any one of the languages.
- Exam Duration: Candidates was provided with 3 hours and 30 minutes to complete the examination. Candidates with 80% or more disability was provided the extra time of 20 minutes per hour.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in the examination, therefore, no mark will be deducted for the incorrect response.
|Category-I (Part-I)||Category-II (Part-II)|
|Alternative Dispute Resolution||Administrative Law|
|Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act||Company Law|
|Constitutional Law||Environmental Law|
|Contract Law, including Specific Relief, Special Contracts, and Negotiable Instruments||Family Law|
|Criminal Law I: The Indian Penal Code||Human Rights Law|
|Criminal Procedure||Labour and Industrial Law|
|Drafting, Pleading, and Conveyancing||Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents, and Consumer Protection Law|
|Evidence||Principles of Taxation Law|
|Jurisprudence||Public International Law|
|Professional Ethics and the Professional Code of Conduct for Advocates|
AIBE (XI) 2018 Syllabus
AIBE (11) syllabus 2018 was consist of the subjects of three-year and five-year LL.B. programmes as prescribed by the Bar Council of India (BCI). The subjects are given below:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)||8|
|Cr. P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10|
|C.P.C (Code of Civil procedure)||10|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4|
|Public Interest Ligitation||4|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|Labour + Industrial Law||4|
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents and Consumer Protection Law||5|
|Law Related to Taxation||4|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Prop Laws, Spl Contract N.I Ac||8|
|Land Acquisition Act||2|
|Intellectual Property Laws||2|
How to Prepare for AIBE (XI)
Here, we are giving some of the preparation tips for AIBE:
- Make the right strategy to secure minimum 40 marks (qualifying marks) in the examination.
- Try to practice past years question papers.
- As AIBE is open book examination i.e. you can carry study materials with you in the examination. Familiarize yourself with the study material you are going to carry with you.
- There is no negative marking or penalty in examination. Only correct answers contribute to a candidate’s score. Therefore, candidates should leave no question unanswered.
- Manage your time well in the examination. Do not waste your time in the questions which takes more time.
- Refer the best books for preparation.
AIBE (11) Answer Key 2018
Candidates can check the answer key after a few days of the examination. The official answer keys were released on 5th December 2017. It was published along with the question papers for SET CODE A, B, C & D. Candidates can make the objection against the answer key within the next 10 working days, i.e, 15th December 2017, till 5 PM. Candidates can make objection through email ([email protected]). After that, no claim will be entertained whatsoever, and results will be declared based on the Answer keys as uploaded.
For any queries regarding AIBE (XI) 2018, you can ask us by commenting below.