AIBE (14) 2019 Registration, Application Form (Released) – Apply Here
AIBE (14) 2019 Registration has been started. All India Bar Examination is managed every year by the Bar Council of India (BCI). On the basis of AIBE entrance exam, BCI provides the “Certificate of Practice” to the eligible law candidates. The candidates those have passed the law degree and wish to do practice in the field of law can apply for this exam. Its written examination will be conducted across 40 cities of India in different languages. To get complete information on AIBE (14) registration 2019, candidates must go through this article.
AIBE (14) 2019 Registration – Started
AIBE (14) 2019 Registration has been started from 10th June 2019. Click here to register.
Check the detailed procedure to fill the AIBE (XIV) registration form 2019:
- Candidates can register in official website to fill the registration form through online mode only.
- The registration process has been started from 10th June 2019.
- Candidates can apply till the 1st September 2019.
- After that no candidate will be permitted to fill the form.
- Applying candidate has to upload the scanned images of their Photograph, Signature, Photo Id and Enrollment Certificate.
- The uploaded documents should be self-attested.
- In case candidates upload the wrong documents, they can login again with their registration Id & Password (after payment) and upload the corrected document.
- Candidates have to take the printout of the application form and keep it till the declaration of result.
- Do not send any document or hard copy of application form by post.
The candidates have to pay Rs. 3560 (for general/OBC) and Rs. 2560 (for SC/ST) towards the application fee. The fee can be submitted through SBI bank Challan. No other mode is accepted to receive the fee.
Check the eligibility criteria given below to appear in AIBE entrance exam:
- Nationality: Candidates of Indian national are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: No upper or lower age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should possess the 3 year or 5 year LL.B degree from any institution recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
- Minimum Marks: No prescribed marks criteria for applying.
- The candidate should have enrolled as an advocate with their State Bar Council.
AIBE Application Dates 2019
Check here AIBE 14 application dates here:
|Starting of online registration||10th June 2019|
|Bank payment through challan starts|
|11th June 2019|
|Last date to apply||1st September 2019|
|Last date for payment of challan for online registration||3rd September 2019|
|Last date for completion of online form||6th September 2019|
|Exam date||15th September 2019|
How to Apply for AIBE XIV
Candidate needs to follow the steps given below in order to fill the application form.
- Visit the official website (link is given above).
- Enter your state, enrollment number and year of enrollment.
- Read the instructions and tick on ‘Declaration’ and click on ‘Accept’ button.
- After that, the registration page will open.
- Fill the details asked on that page carefully and accurately.
- Candidates have to fill their personal, educational & enrollment details.
- Click on ‘Save’ button and proceed to upload documents.
- A registration number and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email Id.
- Candidates can view their registration details with the help of login credentials.
- Now, click on ‘Print Bank Challan’ and pay the registration fee.
- After 24 hours of payment through bank challan, upload the copy of bank challan.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button to final submission of application form.
- Take the printout of filled-in application form at the last and keep it for future reference.
If you have any other queries about AIBE (14) 2019 Registration, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.