AIBE 2020: Admit Card (Released), Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus
AIBE XV Admit Card has been released for all remaining candidates & states. Exam Dates has been postponed. It will be held on 24th January 2021. It will be conducted by the Bar council of India. All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is a national level examination. The exam is conducted every year to test the ability of advocates. The candidates who qualify this examination can get ‘Certificate of Practice’ for legal law profession. For more information about AIBE 2020 examination such as important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card and result, candidates should go through this article completely.
AIBE 2020 Notifications – Admit Card Released
AIBE 2020 (XV) Admit card has been released for all remaining candidates & states. Check here for admit card details.
AIBE 2020 (XV) Exam Dates has been revised. The exam will be now held on 24th January 2021. Check here for exam dates details.
AIBE 2020 (XV) Centre Change Facility has been started from 16th September 2020. Click here to make changes.
AIBE 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check the AIBE 2020 important dates from below:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Online registration started from||16th May 2020|
|Bank payment through challan starts|
|16th May 2020|
Last date for online registration
|19th December 2020|
|Last date for payment||21st December 2020|
|Last date for completion of online form||23rd December 2020|
|Availability of admit card||25th December 2020|
|Date of exam||24th January 2021|
|Answer key release||January 2021|
|Last date to submit objection||January/ February 2021|
|Declaration of result||February 2021|
AIBE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who successfully submitted their application form can download their AIBE 2020 admit card. Candidates can get their admit card through online mode on 25th December 2020 in the website. To download the admit card candidates need to enter the registration id and date of birth.
Candidates are advised to check the details carefully printed on the admit card. It is compulsory to take the admit card in the exam hall on the exam day. Candidates have to take a printout of the admit card and keep it safe for further procedure.
AIBE 2020 Exam Pattern
AIBE 2020 exam pattern is explained below:
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted through offline (open book test) mode.
- Duration of Exam: Total time duration of exam will be 3 hours & 30 minutes.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of total 100 marks.
- Total Questions: 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every right answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the exam.
Here candidates can check exam pattern for the subjects according to marks:
|Law related to taxation||4|
|Indian panel code||8|
|Alternative dispute Redressal including arbitration act||4|
|Public interest litigation||4|
|Land acquisitions act||2|
|Labour and industrial laws||4|
|Intellectual properties law||2|
|Law of contract, specific relief, properties laws, negotiable instrument act||8|
|Law of tort, including motor vehicle act and consumer protection law||5|
|Professional ethics and cases of professional misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|Code of civil procedure||10|
|Criminal procedure code||10|
|Intellectual properties law||2|
AIBE 2020 Syllabus
AIBE syllabus will be based on syllabus prescribed by bar council of India for LLB courses. Candidates can go through the topics for preparation from below:
Examination will include topics from evidence act, company law, Labour and industrial law, professional ethics and cases of professional misconduct under BCI rules, law of torts including motors, law related to taxation, intellectual property laws, law of contracts, specific relief, properties laws, negotiable instrument act, land acquisition act, cyber law, environmental law, public interest litigation, alternative dispute Redressal, Indian panel code, criminal procedure code and code of civil procedure.
Candidates are advised to check below mentioned preparation tips to score good marks in the AIBE 2020 exam:
- Candidates are required to go through the exam pattern and the syllabus.
- Candidates can make a proper time table and study schedule.
- Candidates are advised to go through the previous year question
- Candidates can make short notes.
- First, prepare the topic in which you need improvement and then move ahead for other topics.
The exam centers of the AIBE 2020 are Dehradun, Rudrapur, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Ranchi, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Bokaro, Raipur, Nagpur, Bilaspur, Nanded, Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Lucknow, Kolkata, Kochi, Noida, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Chennai, Chandigarh, Rajkot, Surat, Delhi, Gurgaon, Shimla, Jammu, Shillong, Amritsar and Agartala etc.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
AIBE 2020 Answer Key
The exam conducting authority will release a provisional AIBE 2020 answer key to the candidates in online mode. Candidates can check their answer key through the website. Through the answer key, candidates can calculate their marks obtained in the examination.
If candidates have any objection in the answer key, they can register their complaints within ten days of the releasing of answer key. After considering the objections, the authority will release the final answer key in January 2021.
AIBE 2020 Result
After few days of the examination, the result will be declared via online mode. Candidates can check their results from the website. Through the result candidates will be able to know their qualifying and non-qualifying status of the exam. The AIBE 2020 result will be declared in January/ February 2021.
Result will include details such as name of the candidates, fathers name, roll number, registration number, enrollment number and result etc. For qualified candidates BCI will issue the certificate of practice after the result.
AIBE 2020 Certificate
Candidates those will qualify the AIBE 2020 examination, will be awarded ‘Certificate in Law’ in the law professions. Candidates, who will get the practice certificate, can practice law from any court in all over India.
Candidates are advised to collect their certificate of law at respective state bar council. The certificate will be released through the COB. Candidates will be able to get their certificate from given respective states:
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Andhra Pradesh
AIBE 2020 Application From
Candidates can go through the instructions of AIBE 2020 application form below:
- Candidates can fill the application form from 16th May 2020.
- The application form can be filled through online mode.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details correctly in the application form including personal and academic details.
- Candidates have to upload signature and passport size photograph at the time of registration.
- Candidates also have to upload the self-attested documents in the application form.
- Reserved category candidates must upload self-attested category certificate in the application form.
- Do not send the hard copy of the application or other documents to the Bar Council of India.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for further use.
- Candidates can make payment in the SBI bank
- Application fee will be non-refundable in any circumstances.
Candidates can check the application fee for AIBE 2020 exam:
|General/OBC candidates||Rs. 3560/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 2560/-|
Candidates must check AIBE eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Criteria: There will be no age limit criteria.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 3 or 5 year bachelor’s degree in LLB from any recognized university.
- Candidates must have enrolled with their respective State Bar Council
For any other query about the AIBE 2020, candidates can ask us by leaving your comment below.