AIBE 2020 Registration (Till 19th Dec), Application, Eligibility – Apply Here
AIBE 2020 Registration Last date is till 19th December 2020. All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is organized every year in order to test the ability of advocates who want to practice legal profession in India. AIBE is a national level entrance examination conducted by the Bar council of India (BCI). This examination is conducted in offline mode once in every year. Candidates qualifying this entrance test will get ‘Certificate of Practice’. The application forms can be filled by the candidates through online mode. Candidates can go through this article to know more details about AIBE 2020 Registration including dates, eligibility and application process.
AIBE 2020 Registration – Till 19th Dec
AIBE 2020 (XV) Application Form Last date is till 19th December 2020 (5:00 pm). Click here to apply.
Candidates can go through the below details to know about AIBE 2020 Registration:
- AIBE 2020 Application Form is available through online mode.
- Candidates can fill their application forms from 16th May 2020.
- Before registration candidates must keep these documents ready – Enrollment Certificate, Advocate ID card, Scanned Photo & Signature and Category / Disability certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates are required to fill all the correct details in the application form i.e. educational or personal details.
- Students are required to upload the attested documents i.e. signature, photograph and enrollment certificate during application process.
- In case candidates have uploaded wrong documents they can login again and upload the corrected documents in the prescribed format.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of the application form by post.
- After completion of application process take printout of the application form for further use in admission procedure.
Mode of Payment: The application can be paid through offline mode by SBI Bank Challan only.
Check the Application fee structure for various candidates in the given below section:
|General & OBC candidates||Rs. 3560/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 2560/-|
AIBE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the AIBE Eligibility criteria carefully before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian national candidates are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: There is no upper or lower age limit prescribed to be eligible.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must possess 3 or 5 years Bachelors Degree (LL.B) from any recognized board approved by the BCI.
- Marks: No minimum marks are prescribed in order to be eligible.
- Enrollment: Candidates must have enrolled with State Bar Council and possess advocate enrollment card issued by State Bar Council.
- Attempt limits: There is no attempt limits prescribed.
AIBE 2020 Dates
Here candidates can check the official schedule of AIBE Dates regarding the application process:
|Starting of Online application||16th May 2020|
|Bank payment through E-Challan starts from||16th May 2020|
|Last date of Registration||19th December 2020|
|Last date for payment of application fee||21st December 2020|
|Last date for completion of form||23rd December 2020|
|Exam date||24th January 2021|
How to Apply for AIBE 2020
Here we have mentioned complete application procedure of AIBE 2020 Registration:
- Visit the official website (link is given above).
- Click the ‘Register here’ button.
- Now fill your basic and other details like name, parents name, educational qualification, address details, etc. to get registered.
- Now, upload your required documents and click ‘save button’.
- Registration number and password will be sent to your mobile number or registered email ID.
- Check your ID and password after submission.
- Candidates are required to put their enrollment number with state code as per their enrollment certificate.
- Login again with your login details i.e. Registration ID and password.
- Now you can see your registration details.
- Click on the ‘Print Challan’.
- You can now make application fee payment in any branch of SBI bank after 24 hours of registration (other mode payment will not be accepted).
- Get sealed and signed candidate’s copy of Challan from the bank with you.
- Login your account again.
- Now you can see your registration details.
- Click to ‘Upload Challan’ details and submit it.
- Now you can take printout of the filled application form for further procedures.
In this article we have mentioned details about the AIBE XIV 2020 Registration form. Candidates who want to apply must carefully read all the instructions provided in this article. Only the students who complete the procedure of registration will be issued admit cards online.
If you have any other query regarding AIBE 2020 Registration, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.