AIIMS 2018: Result, Cut Off, Counselling, Admission Process
AIIMS 2018 Counselling Registration (Open Round) has been started from 10th August 2018. AIIMS 2018 examination is a national level examination, which is regulated by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. AIIMS MBBS exam is considered for providing admission to students in the MBBS programme offered by AIIMS, New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubnaeswar, Guntur, Nagpur, Patna and Raipur. AIIMS exam is organized to offer admission in 807 MBBS seats offered by AIIMS institutions. This exam was conducted through CBT (computer based test) in various cities. Here we are providing details about AIIMS 2018 exam, including admit card, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
AIIMS 2018 Notification – Open Round Counselling Started
AIIMS 2018 Counselling for Open Round has been started from 10th August 2018. Click here to register.
Click here to check counselling schedule.
AIIMS 2019 Exam Dates has been released now. The exam will be held on 25th and 26th May 2019. Check here for AIIMS 2019 dates.
Get the latest updates & notifications about AIIMS 2018 Counselling & Admission Details. Check here.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
AIIMS 2018 Counselling (Exercising of Choices) for 3rd Round has been started from 25th July 2018 via login. Check here for counselling details.
AIIMS 2018 Seat Allocation for Round 2 has been released on 16th July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
AIIMS 2018 Counselling Schedule for 2nd, 3rd & Open round has been released now. Check here for counselling details.
AIIMS 2018 Counselling (Choice Filling) for Round 2 has been started from 11th July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
AIIMS 2018 Seat Allocation for 1st Round has been released on 2nd July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
Notice has been released regarding schedule for selected candidates for AIIMS, New Delhi. Check here for counselling details.
AIIMS 2018 Result (Rank Wise & Over All Rank Wise List) has been declared on 18th June 2018. Check here for result details.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Candidates Percentile has been released through login. Check here for result details.
Click here to view AIIMS 2018 MBBS Prospectus.
Click here to view AIIMS 2018 MBBS Notification.
AIIMS 2018 Answer Key & Question Paper (Institutional) has been released now. Check here for answer key details.
AIIMS 2018 Seat Allocation for Mock Round has been released on 28th June 2018. Check here for counselling details.
AIIMS 2018 Exercising/Editing of Choices for 1st Round has been started from 28th June 2018 (5 PM). Check here for counselling details.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Counselling for Mock Round has been started from 23rd June 2018. Check here for counselling details.
Notice regarding PWD candidates to avail the scribe facility in the AIIMS MBBS 2018 exam has been released now. Click here to view notice.
Some Important Instructions for AIIMS MBBS 2018 exam has been released now. Check here for details.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card has been released from 10th May 2018.Check here for admit card details.
Candidates belong to PWBD category, they have to upload their latest PWBD Certificate from 9th May to 12th May 2018(up to 5 PM) through login. Click here to upload certificate.
Candidates can complete their AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form and correct deficiencies from 16th to 18th April 2018.Check here for application correction details.
Candidates who have not completed their application form and candidates can also rectify their application from 8th to 12th March 2018. Check here to view application correction details.
AIIMS 2018 MBBS Application Form can be filled till 5th March 2018 (5:00 PM). Click here to check application details.
AIIMS 2018 Exam Dates have been released now. Check Below.
AIIMS Exam Dates
Here, students can check the official exam dates schedule for AIIMS entrance examination:
|Online registration starts||5th February 2018|
|Last date for online registration||5th March 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Application correction||8th to 12th March 2018|
|Status of Registration including rejection /deficiencies in application||21st March 2018|
|Application correction re-open||16th – 18th April 2018|
|Final registration status||May 2018|
|Admit card release||10th May 2018|
|Exam date||26th & 27th May 2018|
|Answer key release||28th May 2018|
|Result announcement||18th June 2018|
|Counselling start||23rd June 2018|
AIIMS 2018 Answer Key
The answer key has been released by coaching institutions on 28th May 2018. Candidates can check the AIIMS Answer key through online mode. The answer key contain all the correct answers of the questions asked in the examination.
AIIMS Result 2018
- The AIIMS 2018 Result has been declared on 18th June 2018.
- Students may check the result through the website.
- Students are needed to enter the following details Candidate ID, Password & Security Code to check the result.
- Take some extra printouts of the result for further use.
- A merit list is prepared as per the marks obtained in the examination.
- AIIMS Rank List will be prepared separately for various categories.
Cut-off marks is the minimum marks which students have to score in the entrance exam for admission. The expected cut-off is mentioned here:
|General Category||50 %|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||45 %|
|OPH||Cut-offs of the respective category|
Here we are providing the seat reservation in various AIIMS institutions for Indian Nationals:
|AIIMS, New Delhi||107||50||27||15||8||7|
AIIMS Counselling 2018
- Students are called for counselling process, according to the merit list.
- The counselling is organized for all seven AIIMS via offline process at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- For the counselling process, candidates have to fill their choices through online mode.
- Candidates have to mark their preferences as per their ranks.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates, on the basis of rank, filled choices and seats availability.
- After seat allotment, candidates have to appear at the allotted college to confirm admission.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 entrance exam will be organized by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. It is a national level exam conducted for providing admission in MBBS programme. Students will get admission in various AIIMS institutions in India. The exam will be conducted in the month of May 2019.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Click here to view more FAQs on AIIMS MBBS 2018.
AIIMS Application Form 2018
- Students can register for this exam through online mode only.
- There was no offline mode available for filling the AIIMS 2018 application form.
- Fill all the registration details carefully and submit it.
- Students can pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Select the city choices for entrance examination.
- Now, fill educational qualification and address details.
- Upload the scanned images of signature, photograph and thumb impression in prescribed format.
- After completing all the steps, click on the final submit button.
- Don’t forget to keep a printout of the application form for future references.
- The correction facility was provided from 8th March 2018.
- The fee payment can be made through online mode only.
- The payment can be done using debit/credit card or net banking.
- The detailed application fee for various categories is mentioned here:
|General/ OBC : Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers||Rs.1500/-||As applicable|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs.1200/-||As applicable|
Check Here – How to Fill AIIMS 2018 Application Form
Students are suggested to check the eligibility criteria before applying. The detailed eligibility criteria is given below:
- Nationality: Indian Citizen, OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and Foreign Nationals.
- Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on the 31st December of the year of admission. Students born on or after 2nd January 2002 are not eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects. Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply.
- Minimum Marks: Students must have obtained a minimum aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects which is 60% for general/OBC and 50% for SC/ST/OPH candidates.
AIIMS Admit Card 2018
- Candidates who have successfully registered for the exam can get the AIIMS hall ticket.
- Students can get the admit card via online mode through the website on 10th May 2018.
- The admit card is not be sent by post.
- Candidates are not allowed to appear in the examination without producing a valid admit card.
- Admit card contain details like roll number, exam centre, exam date, time, etc.
Click here to view the Examination Cities.
AIIMS Exam Pattern
The complete details of AIIMS 2018 Exam Pattern is given here:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through CBT (Computer Based Test).
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3 ½ hours.
- Exam Shifts: First Shift (9:00 AM to 12:30 PM) and Second Shift (3:00 PM to 6:30 PM).
- Type of Question: Questions will be Objective Type (Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type).
- No. of Question: Total 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Language: Question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi language.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1/3 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
|Subject||No. of Question|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
The syllabus will be of 12th class standard under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science. The AIIMS syllabus will comprise of subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Biology and General Knowledge/Aptitude. The detailed syllabus is given here:
Circular Motion, Electricity, Nuclear Physics, Electro-Magnetic Induction, Electronic Devices, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Measurement, Motion, first law of Thermodynamics, Physics of the Atom: Thermodynamics: Work and heat, Solids, Wave Motion: Optics, etc.
Section A: General & Inorganic Chemistry, Molecule and Chemical Bond, Periodic Properties of Elements, Structure of Atom, Section B: Organic Chemistry, Chemistry of Elements and Compounds, Section C: Physical Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Energetic, State of Matter, etc.
Anatomy and Physiology, Developmental Biology, Diversity of Animal Life, Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only): (symbiosis), Histology, Reproductive System, etc.
Absorption and cell water relations, transport of water and minerals, Anatomy and Physiology of Plants, Meristems-Plant growth and development, Botany and Human Welfare, Importance, History, Factors and mechanism, Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves photosynthesis, Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants, Internal structure of dicot and monocot roots, Internal structure of stem and secondary growth, Tropic and turgor movements, Transpiration & respiration, Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions, etc.
Current Affairs, Punch line of companies, Business, Top officials of big companies, Famous award and prizes, Major corporate events, World Records, Books and authors, Science, History, etc.
AIIMS Preparation Tips
- Gather all the details about officially prescribed syllabus for AIIMS exam preparation.
- Make a proper study plan and divide your time equally for all the subjects.
- Consider the good study materials for exam preparations and also include previous year question papers for studies.
- Mark the difficult topics in the syllabus and discuss them with your teachers, tutor and class mates.
- Maintain your health, take a healthy diet and do exercise & yoga.
If you have any queries about AIIMS 2018, you can ask us by leaving your queries below.