AIIMS MBBS 2022: NEET Admit Card (Soon), Exam Dates, Exam Pattern
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Admit Card (NEET) is releasing soon in month of June 2022. All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has been scrapped for MBBS admissions. The exam is now replaced by NEET 2022. Earlier, the exam was held for admission into MBBS program. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into nine AIIMS institutions located in New Delhi, Rishikesh, Guntur, Bhopal, Nagpur, Raipur, Rishikesh, Jodhpur & Bhubaneshwar. Candidates must go through below article for details such as dates, application form, eligibility & much more regarding AIIMS MBBS 2022.
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Notifications – Admit Card Soon (NEET)
AIIMS MBBS (NEET UG) 2022 Admit Card is releasing soon in June 2022. Check here for admit card details.
AIIMS MBBS Admission 2022 will be through NEET 2022 scores. NEET 2022 Exam will be held on 17th July 2022. Check here for exam date details.
Click Here for NEET details.
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Important Dates
Candidates must check following important dates regarding AIIMS MBBS (NEET) 2022:
|Application form releases||6th April 2022|
|Last date to apply||20th May 2022|
|Last date to submit fee||20th May 2022|
|Correction process||June 2022|
|Admit card availability||June/ July 2022|
|NEET 2022 Exam||17th July 2022|
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Application Form
Candidates must check following details regarding AIIMS MBBS 2022 Application form:
- NEET 2022 application form has been released on 6th April 2022.
- Candidates can fill the application form only through online mode. No other mode is entertained.
- The registration process for NEET UG 2022 can be filled till 20th May 2022.
- The multiple application form leads to rejection so candidates are advised to fill only one application form.
- While registration, candidates must not forgot to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- All communication details is sent to registered mail ID & no. so it must be valid/ working.
- The details regarding correction is yet to be released. It may start tentatively in June 2022.
- NEET 2022 application fee can be paid via online mode.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, net banking.
- In any case, the application fee is non-refundable/ non-transferrable.
- The application fee for various category is as follow:
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Third Gender||Rs. 900/-|
|Outside India||Rs. 8500/-|
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following eligibility norms before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: Indian Nationals/ PIO/ NRIs/ OCI/ Foreign Nationals are eligible for admission in various medical/ dental institutions are eligible to apply through NEET.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates appearing must have qualified 12th from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subjects: Students must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English as mandatory subject to be eligible.
- Percentage: To be eligible, one must have scored minimum 50% marks for PCB taken together for general, 45% for PwD & 40% for SC/ ST/ OBC category.
- Foreign Nationals: Candidates who have been educated abroad must have qualified 12th with 50% marks recognized by AIU as per MCI regulations.
- Age Criteria: Applying candidate must have completed 17 years in age as on 31st December 2022. There is no upper age limit to apply for NEET 2022.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2022.
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Exam Pattern
Here we are providing details regarding NEET 2022 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Medium: NEET 2022 exam will be conducted via offline mode – Pen & paper mode.
- Language: Exam will be conducted in various languages as English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Tamil, Odia, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu and Urdu.
- Time: Candidates will get 3 hours to solve the question paper.
- Questions Type: The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked to solve the question paper.
- Total marks: The examination will be conducted on total 720 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, candidates will be given 4 marks & 1 marks will get deduct for each incorrect answer.
The distribution of marks & questions for the NEET paper is as follows:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Syllabus
The NEET 2022 syllabus is prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Students must prepare from Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects as per class 11th & 12th topics.
Candidates are advised to study from NCERT books.
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates must check following tips & tricks while preparing for NEET exam:
- Go through complete exam pattern & syllabus.
- Make proper time table & strictly follow it.
- Prepare from class 11th & 12th syllabus from NCERT topics
- Make short notes & revise them on regular basis.
- Keep atleast last one week only for revision.
- Take proper sleep & diet.
- Do not get panic. Also do yoga & meditation to keep yourself relax.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for NEET 2022 will be released in June/ July 2022. It will be made available via online mode. Candidates must use their login credentials such as application number & password to download hall ticket.
Admit card will contain all details regarding exam such as exam date, time, venue & also some important instructions. It will be important for candidates to carry admit card along with one valid ID proof at examination hall.
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Answer Key
NTA will release NEET 2022 answer key via online mode. It will be published in July 2022. Authority will first release provisional answer key & then final key. After provisional answer key, authority will provide a chance to make challenges in the answer key for students who will not be satisfied with the answers.
For each challenged answer, students will be required to submit processing fee. The fee will be paid via online mode. Students will only get refund if the challenge made by candidate will be found true.
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Result/ Merit List
Authority will release result in the form of merit list for AIIMS MBBS 2022. It will be released in the month of August. Candidates whose name will appear in the merit list will further have to participate in the counselling process.
It will be published via online mode. Candidates will have to use their login details such as candidates ID & password to view their name in the list. Result/ merit list will not be available via post for any candidate.
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will start from August 2022. It will be held via online mode. Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) & Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) will organize the NEET 2022 counselling.
The admission procedure will include registration, choice filling & seat locking process. Seats will be allotted to candidates as per their seat preference. Admission procedure will be completed after verification & submission of documents and medical examination.
The following documents will be required during counselling procedure:
- Provisional Seat allotment letter from MCC
- NEET/ NTA score card
- NTA admit card
- Multiple passport size photograph
- ID proof (Aadhar card, passport, election card) issued by Government of India
- 10th & 12th marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Identity Proof (ID Proof)
If you have any other queries related AIIMS MBBS 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.