AIPVT 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Admission
AIPVT 2021 admission will be offered to B.V.Sc.and A.H courses under 15% All India Quota Seats. Candidates will get admission into these courses on the basis of NEET score. AIPVT examination has been replaced by the NEET from year 2017. It will be organised by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI) (Except Jammu & Kashmir). VCI will use the merit list of NEET UG 2021 for seat allocation to Veterinary colleges. Candidates must go through following article regarding application form, eligibility criteria, counselling, and admission regarding AIPVT 2021.
AIPVT 2021 Admission Dates
Candidates must go through following dates regarding AIPVT important dates:
|1st round online registration||October/ November 2021|
|Last date for registration||–|
|Process & seat allocation||–|
|Reporting to allotted college by the candidate||–|
|Vacant seats publication||–|
|Seat allotment process||–|
|Reporting to allotted college by the candidate against seat allotment of round 2||–|
AIPVT 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding AIPVT 2021 Application Form:
- Candidates will be able to register for AIPVT 2021, after the result announcement of NEET.
- VCI will release its application form in October/ November 2021.
- The last date to submit its application form will till November/ December 2021.
- Candidates will have to apply for it via online mode.
- The application form process will be completed only after fee payment submission.
- Once application form process will get over, candidates must not forget to take printout of filled in application form.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online mode.
- The mode of payment includes credit card or debit card.
- General category candidates will have to submit 1000.
- SC/ ST/ PH category will have to submit 500
AIPVT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check following eligibility norms before applying for AIPVT 2021:
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates will be eligible.
- Candidates belonging to J& K will be not eligible under 15% All India Quota (AIQ).
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination recognized by AIU.
- Mandatory Subject: He/ She must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology with English as mandatory subject.
- Percentage: He/ She must score 5% marks(43.5%for reserved category).
- Candidates must score 50% minimum marks in qualifying examination in English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology.
- Minimum age limit: He/ she must be minimum 17 years in age as on/ before 31stDecember 2021.
- Maximum age limit: He/ She must not be more than 25 years in age as on/ before 31stDecember 2021.
- Relaxation in age: 5 years of relaxation will be given to SC/ ST category candidates in maximum age limit.
Candidates must check below the reservation of seats in Veterinary colleges under 15% AIQ:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Classes-Non Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)||27%|
|Physically Handicapped (Horizontal basis)||3%|
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
AIPVT 2021 Counselling
AIPVT Counselling will be organized in various rounds via online mode. The allotment of seats will be made through counselling. From 2017, VCI had decided to use NEET UG merit list to provide admission into veterinary course.
The seats will be allotted to candidates for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H course in the recognized Veterinary Colleges according to their rank in order of their choices opted by them & seats availability under particular category.
The online counselling for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H degree courses under 15% AIU will be conducted by VCI. The seats allotted will be final & there will be no provision for re-allocation of seats.
Candidates must download their allotment letter for admission to the allotted colleges. The allotment of seats will be made available through counselling. Seats will be given to candidates according to the filled choices & seats availability in terms of nationality, qualification, age, etc.
AIPVT 2021 Admission
AIPVT Admission will be given to candidates after the counselling process. After getting a seat, candidates must report to the allotted colleges within a given time period along with all necessary documents.
Candidates are advised to provide correct information while as if any false document will be found at any time, then their admission will be cancelled. Candidates must report at allotted institution within given time period.
Candidates those fail to report will lose their claim for any seat under 15% AIQ. If after all process, seats would remain vacant then authority will release notice for allocation of remaining seats.
Candidates will have to produce following original as well as photo stated documents at the allotted college for verification & submission respectively:
- 12th certificate or provisional certificate
- 12th Marksheet & certificate (Qualification mark sheet)
- Copy of AIPVT 2021 & NEET 2021 Application Form
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- NEET 2021 Rank Card
- ID proof (Aadhar card/ Voter ID/ Ration card/ Passport)
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- PwD certificate (if required)
- Multiple passport size photos, etc.
If you have any other queries regarding AIPVT 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment in the comment box below.