AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form (From 27th Feb) – Apply Online Here
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form is releasing soon. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only. AP EAMCET is a state level entrance examination which is conducted every year. Through this exam candidates get admission in UG courses i.e. Engineering, Technology and Pharmacy etc. This examination is conducted every year by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. Admission will be offered in various private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the AP EAMCET Application form 2020 including, dates, eligibility and etc.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form – from 27th Feb
AP EAMCET 2020 Notification & Application Form is releasing soon. Link will be given here.
Candidates must go through the below details about AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form:
- The application form will be available from 26th February 2020 to 27th March 2020.
- Candidates will have to fill application form through online mode only. No other mode will be entertained.
- Students must fill all the details like personal, educational etc. carefully in the application form.
- Candidates will have to upload their documents like passport size photograph and signature during uploading process.
- Photograph and signature size must be less than 50 KB and 30 KB respectively.
- AP EAMCET Application correction facility will also be provided by the exam conducting authority. It is expected to start in the 1st week of April 2020.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of the application by post or other offline mode.
- After filling all the details candidates will have to take a printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
Mode of Payment: Application form can be paid via online mode and AP online centers.
- Candidates can pay online application fee using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
Candidates can check fee from the given sections:
|For Engineering Courses||Rs. 500/-|
|For Agriculture and Medical Courses||Rs. 500/-|
|For Both Engineering & Agriculture/ Medical Courses||Rs. 1000/-|
AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check AP EAMCET Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian or PIO/ OCI candidates can apply. Candidates must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Age Limit:
For Engineering Courses: Lower age limit should be minimum 16 years as on 31st December 2020.
For Other Courses: Lower age limit must be minimum 17 years as on 31st Upper age limit should be 22 years (25 for SC/ ST/ PWD) as on 31st December 2020.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th class from any recognized board of Andhra Pradesh.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Diploma Holders: Candidates with diploma in Engineering and Pharmacy are also eligible to apply.
- Appearing: Students appearing in the 12th level exams are also eligible to apply.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Dates
Here candidates can check below AP EAMCET Dates regarding the application form:
|Starting of online application form||27th February 2020|
|Last date of application submission||27th March 2020|
|Application Correction||April 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.500/- late fee||4th April 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.1000/- late fee||9th April 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.5000/- late fee||14th April 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.10000/- late fee||19th April 2020|
|Exam date||20th – 24th April 2020|
How to Apply for AP EAMCET 2020
Candidates can check below the complete procedure to apply for AP EAMCET 2020 Application form:
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- Now click on the ‘Online application’ button to register.
- Candidates will have to pay application fee in first step.
- Click on the ‘Fee payment’ tab.
- Now fill the details like name, email ID, date of birth, and etc.
- After filling these details click on ‘initiate payment’ tab.
- Candidates will have to choose payment method and then pay the application fee.
- Click on ‘proceed to fill the application form’ button.
- Now fill your academic details, personal, address etc. details.
- Upload the images of documents like passport size photograph and signature.
- Images should be scanned in JPG format.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button after filling all the details and documents uploads.
- At last click on the ‘print application’ tab and take a printout of the filled application form.
- Candidates are advised to keep application safe till other future references.
In this article, we have mentioned complete details about AP EAMCET 2020 Application form. Candidates can check information related to the application form including dates, eligibility criteria, application filing procedure and much more. All the candidates are advised to fill application form correctly to avoid any kind of mistake in the form.
For any other query about AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your queries below.