AP EAMCET 2024: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 2024 Application Form will be released in the second week of April 2024. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK), Anantpur is the conducting authority of this exam. It is a state level admission test conducted every year. Eligible candidates will be able to get admission to different UG Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture courses. Qualified candidates in the AP EAMCET 2024 entrance exam will be accepted into different institutions and colleges across the state of Andhra Pradesh. To appear in the examination, candidates will have to fill and submit the application form through online mode.
In the article given below we have provided the complete details related to AP EAMCET 2024 exam such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam dates, etc.
AP EAMCET 2024 Overview
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (AP EAPCET 2024)|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUA), Anantpur|
|Exam Level||State-level entrance examination|
|Category||Engineering Entrance exam|
|Mode of application form||Online|
AP EAMCET 2024 Dates
Candidates can check the following tentative AP EAMCET Exam Dates:
|Releasing of Notification||April 2024|
|Online application form submission starts||2nd week of April 2024|
|Application form submission last date||2nd week of May 2024|
|Application form correction facility||3rd week of June 2024|
|Admit card release date||Last week of June 2024|
|Date of exam||1st week of July 2024|
|Preliminary key publication date||2nd week of July 2024|
|Last date for receiving objection on the preliminary key||3rd week of July 2024|
|Result Announcement||August 2024|
AP EAMCET 2024 Application Form
Candidates can check the given below AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 2024 Application Form details:
- The application form will be available from the second week of April 2024.
- Candidates will be able to fill and submit the registration form through online mode.
- Before filling the application form candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- All the filled details in the application form must be correct as any alternation in the details may lead the rejection of the form.
- Candidates will be required to provide the details such as name, parents name, qualification details, and other asked information.
- In case of any mistake in the application form, candidates will be able to correct the mistake in the form with the help of correction facility.
- In the third week of June 2024, the authority will open the correction window for two to three days only.
- After providing the valid details, candidates will have to submit the scanned documents as per the given specification.
- To complete the application form process, submit the prescribed amount of AP EAMCET 2024 application fee through online/offline mode.
- For further usage in further, candidates must keep the hardcopy of the filled application form.
To submit the AP EAMCET 2024 application fee, candidates will have to use the online payment gateways such as ATM card, debit card, or net banking. Candidates will also submit the fee using AP/TS online centers.
Following are the application fee for each stream:
|E & A (one stream)||Rs.600/-||Rs. 550/-||Rs.500/-|
|E & A (both stream)||Rs.1200/-||Rs.1100/-||Rs.1000/-|
How to Apply for AP EAMCET 2024
- Step-1: Visit the website of AP EAMCET (Link will be given above).
- Step-2: Now click on the “AP EAMCET 2024 Registration” link.
- Step-3: Fill the asked information in the application form.
- Step-4: Enter the academic and personal details.
- Step-5: Upload the required documents in the form.
- Step-6: Pay the online application fee through online mode.
- Step-7: Preview the filled details before submitting the application form.
- Step-8: Print the application form for further usage.
AP EAMCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can go through the given AP EAMCET eligibility criteria before proceeding to fill the application form.
|For B.V.Sc. and A.H, B.Sc. (Horticulture), and BFSc, courses|
|For Engineering and B.Sc. (Agriculture Engineering) course|
|For Pharma-D Course|
|For B.Pharm Course|
AP EAMCET 2024 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check below the complete AP EAMCET Exam Pattern to score higher in the exam:
- Mode of Exam: The exam mode will be online CBT (Computer Based Test) mode only.
- Number of Questions: Candidates will have to solve total 160 questions in the exam.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours only.
- Medium: English and Telugu the provision translation of paper in Urdu will be provided to the candidates for the exam center at Kurnool only.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the exam.
|Subject||No. of questions||Total Marks|
AP EAMCET 2024 Syllabus
The AP EAMCET syllabus will be based on the class 11th and 12th only. There will be various topics need to be studied from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematical, Botany, and Zoology.
Measures of Dispersion and Probability, Coordinate Geometry, Algebra, Calculus, Vector Algebra, and Trigonometry.
Oscillations, Gravitation, Thermodynamics, Kinetics Theory, Wave Optics, Atoms, Nuclei, Units and Measurements, Work, Energy and Power, Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion, etc.
Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Acid bases, Hydrogen and its Compounds, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure, Surface Chemistry, etc
Reproduction in plants, Biotechnology, Diversity in the living world, Cell structure and function, plant ecology, plant Physiology, a structural organization in plants, Microbiology, Genetics, etc.
Animal Diversity, Biology, and Human welfare, Diversity of living world, a structural organization in animals, organic evolution, applied biology, human anatomy, and Physiology, etc.
AP EAMCET Preparation Tips
Following are the preparation tips for the appearing candidates in the AP EAMCET entrance exam to score well:
- Divide equal time for all the subjects and prepare a timetable.
- Go through the officially prescribed syllabus for the entrance exam.
- Take help from the best book and study material available on the internet.
- Practice last year of question paper as much as you can.
- Try to include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparations.
- Take care of your healthy firstly and don’t take the stress.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
AP EAMCET 2024 Admit Card
The AP EAMCET admit card will be released in the month of June 2024 by the authority. The admit card will be released through online mode only on the website.
Candidates will be required to provide their login details such as application number and date of birth in the website to download the admit card. Candidates are advised to keep the hardcopy of the admit card for the day of examination. In case candidates found without a valid admit card, authority will not allowed the candidates to appear in the entrance exam. Along with the admit card candidates will also require to bring the valid photo id at the exam centre.
AP EAMCET 2024 Answer Key
The AP EAMCET answer key will be available through online mode. In the second week of July 2024, the authority will publish the answer key on the website.
With the help of answer key candidates will be able to compare their answers and determine their exam results. In case candidates will not satisfied with the released answer key can submit a complaint against the answer key. The authority will release the final answer key on the basis of raise objections against the answer key through online mode.
AP EAMCET 2024 Result
The authority will declare the AP EAMCET result on the website through online mode. The result will be released in the month of August 2024. All the appearing candidates in the entrance exam will be able to download their result through logging process.
Candidates are advised to keep the login details safe to enter at the time of downloading the result from the website. Registration number and hall ticket number will be required to download the result. The ranking of the candidates will be done in the order of merit on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam.
AP EAMCET 2024 Cut Off
The AP EAMCET cut off for all categories will be publish through online mode by the APSCHE. The eligible percentage for the candidates will be 25% of the total number of points revaluated in the ranking.
There will be no minimum aggregate score for those candidates who belongs to SC (scheduled caste) or ST (scheduled tribe). As per the prescribed cut off by the university candidates will get admission. Admission procedure will be started after the declaration of cut off through online mode.
AP EAMCET 2024 Counselling
The authority will organize the AP EAMCET counselling procedure in the month of August 2024. The candidates will be allowed to participate in the counselling procedure according to the merit list. The authority will upload the list of participating institutes along with the courses offered by them on the website.
Qualified candidates will be allowed to select the colleges and the courses of their choice in order of preference at the time of AP EAMCET 2024 counselling procedure. The candidates will be considered for the admissions on the basis of their rank in the exam, a choice made and seat availability.
Participating Institutes of AP EAMCET 2024
Following are the AP EAMCET 2024 participating Institutes:
- Sree Venkateswara College of Engineering Nellore
- Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering and Technology, Chittoor
- Sri Venkateswara Engineering College, Tirupathi
- Sri Vasavi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Pedana
- DM SSVH College of Engineering, Machilipatnam
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Science and Technology, Kadapa
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Technology, Anantapuramu
- Sri Vidhys Niketan Engineering College, Rangampeta
- Sri Venkatesa Perumal College of Engineering and Technology, Puttur
- Sri Vishveshwaraiah Institute of Science and Technology, Madanapalle
- SVU College of Engineering Tirupathi
- Swarnandhra College of Engineering and Technology, Narsapuram
- Swetha Institute of Technology and Science, Tirupathi
- Tadipatri Engineering College, Tadipatri
- Tirumala Engineering College, Narasaraopet
- Universal College of Engineering and Technology, Guntur
- Usha Rama College of Engineering and Technology, Telaprolu
- Visvodaya Engineering College, Kavali
- Vikas College of Engineering and Technology, Vijayawada
- Vemu Institute of Technology, Chittoor
If you have any query related to AP EAMCET 2024 exam, you can ask your queries below in the comment section.