Assam PAT 2020 Application Form (Till 10th June) – Apply Online Here
Assam PAT 2020 Application Form has been extended till 10th June 2020. Assam PAT is a state level polytechnic entrance test conducted one time in a year. Through this examination, candidates get admission in diploma polytechnic courses. This examination is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. Candidates get admission in various polytechnic diploma institutes in Assam state. Application form is available through online mode. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the Assam PAT application form 2020 including application form dates, eligibility criteria and much more.
Assam PAT 2020 Application Form
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2021 application form will be released in the month of March 2021. Get more details about Assam PAT 2021 application form here.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2020 Application Form has been extended till 10th June 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates can go through the details about the Assam PAT 2020 Application Form:
- Application form is available through online mode. No other mode is entertained to fill the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 1st March 2020.
- Fill all the details in the application form correctly.
- Fill details like education, personal, address, etc.
- Upload your documents like passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- No correction facility will be provided by the authority after submission of the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 10th June 2020.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of the documents to the exam authority.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe till the admission procedures.
- Application fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- Application fee is Rs.500 for all categories.
- Online application fee can be paid using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Offline application form can be paid through state bank of India via Challan.
- Application fee is non-refundable in nature.
Assam PAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read the Assam Polytechnic PAT Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: Upper age limit must be 20 year and 6 months (SC/ ST for 23 years 6 months as on 31st December) as on 31st December 2020.
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile of Assam state.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th level from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 40% marks (35% for SC and 33% for ST candidates) in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Science and Mathematics subjects in their qualifying examination.
Assam PAT 2020 Application Dates
Here candidates can get Assam Polytechnic Dates about the application form and examination:
|Starting of application form||1st March 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||10th June 2020|
|Assam PAT 2020 exam date||June 2020|
How to Apply for Assam PAT 2020
Here we have mentioned complete procedure about the Assam PAT 2020 application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Now click on ‘Online application’ button.
- Read all the given instructions carefully and enter basic details.
- Enter details like date of birth, name, email id, etc.
- Now click on ‘Click here to apply’ tab.
- Fill your application form carefully.
- Fill details like education, communication, personal and etc. carefully.
- Upload your scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Documents size should not be more than 100 kb and must be in JPG format.
- Now click on ‘submit’ button.
- After submitting these details click on ‘next’ button and pay the application fee.
- Application fee will be paid through online or offline mode.
- Online fee can be paid through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Offline application fee will be paid through demand draft.
- Select your payment mode and pay application fee.
- After submission of application fee candidates can also check their application status.
- Don’t forget to take printout of the application form and keep it secure for other procedures.
In the above mentioned article, candidates can check all the details about the Assam PAT 2020 application form. Candidates can also go through the application form dates, eligibility criteria and much more. Candidates are advised to fill the application form correctly to avoid any kind of mistake.
If you have any other query about Assam PAT 2020 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your comment below.