BHU Application Form 2019 (Released), Eligibility – Apply Online Here
BHU Application Form 2019 for UET & PET exam has been extended till 16th March 2019. BHU is one of the most prestigious central universities in the country. The university organizes its own entrance test for admission to the UG & PG courses. These courses are offered in the field of law, management, commerce, arts, etc. It conducts separate exams for UG & PG courses, i.e. UET & PET. Through this article, candidates can get complete information about BHU Admission Form 2019.
BHU Application Form 2019
BHU 2020 Application Form will be started from February 2020.
Already registered candidates can complete their BHU 2019 Application Form from 7th to 8th April 2019 through login. Click here for details.
Here, we have given details about application releasing date, mode, fee payment, etc.
- The BHU Admission Form 2019 is available only through online mode for all the courses.
- BHU registration 2019 has been started from 11th February 2019 for both UG & PG courses.
- The last date to fill the application will be 16th March 2019 (For UG & PG).
- Upload your recent passport size photograph (Size: Less than 100 KB, Dimension: 4.5 CM to 3.5 CM) & signature (Size: Less than 100 KB) in a JPEG format.
- Candidates should take a printout copy of the filled application for further references.
- There is no need to send BHU online application form 2019 through offline mode to the university.
Candidates can submit the application fee through credit card, debit card & net banking. Candidates can also deposit the fee by Cash payment through HDFC Bank. The fee details are mentioned below:
|For All courses [Except Shastri (Hons.)]||Extra Fee (If applying for more than one course)||For Shastri (Hons.)|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 300||Rs. 150||Rs. 150|
|For Others||Rs. 600||Rs. 300||Rs. 300|
The eligibility criteria details for the BHU entrance exam are given here:
For UG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from the recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Secure minimum 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: Candidates should not be more than 22 years, 25 years, 30 years on 1st July 2019 as per the courses.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed bachelors/graduate degree from the recognized university
- Minimum Marks: Score 50% marks in the above qualifying examination.
- Candidates, those in the last year of qualifying exam can also apply.
Here we have mentioned official dates for MBA application form:
|Application release||10th September 2018|
|Last date to submit application||28th January 2019|
Check official exam dates of BHU Application Form 2019 for UET & PET courses:
|Application Release||11th February 2019|
|Form Submission Last Date||16th March 2019|
|Date of Exam|
|For UET||12th – 16th May 2019|
|For PET||12th – 21st May 2019|
How to Apply
Candidates should check the given steps to know about how to apply for BHU Admission 2019:
- Open the official website link (Link is provided above).
- Click on “Click here to Apply” link as per the courses.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Now, click on “Register Yourself” link.
- Fill all your basic details such as email ID, name, date of birth, father’s & mother’s name, mobile number, etc.
- Click on “Sign Up” button.
- Check your filled details & click on “Confirm” button.
- Your login details will be sent to your registered email ID & mobile number.
- Click on the activation link & fill your activation code for further steps.
- Now, Sign In with the given details.
- Select your course.
- Fill your personal & communication details & click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Now, you have to upload recent photograph & signature in a given format.
- Then, click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Select your test city preferences & click on “Preview Before Confirmation” button.
- Check your application & other details carefully.
- After that, click on “Confirm & Submit” button.
- Make payment by using online or offline mode.
- Click on “Pay & Submit Application” button.
- Take a print copy of the filled application for future use.
If you have any query about BHU Application Form 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.