Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2019 Application Form (Released) – Apply Here
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Application Form can be filled till 18th May 2019. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is the authority who conducts the Bihar Polytechnic examination. It is also called as DCECE (Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination). DCECE is a state level examination organized for admission to polytechnic courses. Here, we have mentioned complete details about Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Application Form.
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Application Form – till 18th May
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Application Form can be filled till 18th May 2019. Click here to apply.
Through this section, candidates can get an application form releasing date, mode, documents, etc.
- The application is available only through online mode on the official website.
- No application are issued through offline mode.
- Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) Online Registration 2019 has been started from 27th April 2019.
- The last date to fill the DCECE 2019 application form will be 18th May 2019.
- Candidates have to upload their photograph & signature (English & Hindi font) in a JPEG/JPG format.
- Candidates should download the application PART A & PART B and keep it safe for further use.
- The official authority will provide the correction facility from 22nd to 24th May 2019.
- There is no need to send the printout of the application form to the board.
The fee payment can be done through e-Challan or by credit card/debit card/net banking. The application fee details are given below:
|For One Course||Rs. 750||Rs. 480|
|For Two Courses||Rs. 850||Rs. 530|
|For Three Courses||Rs. 950||Rs. 630|
|For Four Courses||Rs. 1150||Rs. 730|
Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) is one of the state level examination. It is managed by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. It is also referred as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination. It is conducted to offer admission in various engineering and medical diploma courses in the state of Bihar.
Before filling Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Application Form, candidates should check the eligibility criteria:
For Polytechnic Engineering:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10th class examination from the recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Score minimum 35% qualifying marks in the examination.
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply for this course.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
For Part-Time Polytechnic Engineering:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10th or its equivalent examination with two years ITI or two-year experience.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 19 years as on 1st July 2019.
DCECE Application Dates
Check the official schedule of the application here:
|Online Application Release||27th April 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||18th May 2019|
|Last date for fee payment via Challan||20th May 2019|
|Last date for fee payment via online||21st May 2019|
|Application correction||22nd – 24th May 2019|
|Date of Exam||16th & 17th June 2019|
How to Apply
Candidates should follow the given steps for how to apply for Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) Application Form 2019:
- Open the official website link (Link is given above).
- Click on that link.
- Now, click on “Apply Online” link.
- Read all the instructions & click on “I Have Read The Above Instructions – Continue To Registration”.
- Fill your all basic details & click on “Register” button.
- Review & confirm your data before submission.
- Click on “Yes, I confirm my date to be correct” button.
- Note down your registration number.
- Now, log in with “Registration Number/User Name” & “Password”.
- Make payment through online or offline mode.
- After fee payment, click on “Fill the Personal Information” button.
- Upload your recent photograph & signature in a given format.
- Then, click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Read all the data & click on “Yes, I confirm my date to be correct” button.
- Fill your educational information & click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Now, download your application form PART A & PART B & Print address slip.
- Submit the print copy of the application, fee receipt & relevant documents to the board.
If you have any other queries about Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) Application Form 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.