BVP CET 2021 Eligibility – Check B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA Eligibility Here
BVP CET 2021 Eligibility
Following are the complete eligibility criteria that candidates should know before applying for BVP CET 2021 Application Form:
- Qualifying Exam: Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (H.S.C.) or the Indian School Certificate Examination or any other equivalent examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical Vocational subjects.
- Percentage: 50%marks for general and 45% marks for SC/ST and PwD candidates.
- Candidates passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology from AICTE approved institution can also apply.
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian Nationals.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates passed or appearing in 10+2 or having Diploma in Pharmacy form any recognized board will be eligible for B.Pharma program.
- Subjects: English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical vocational subjects are compulsory.
- Percentage: Candidates must have scored 50% (45% for reserved categories).
For LLB (3 Years):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in relevant field from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained at least 45% marks as general candidates and 40% marks as reserved categories candidates to be eligible for this programme.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates will require either bachelor’s or masters degree in any discipline from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidates must have passed with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate* (45 % in case of SC/ST candidates) in last qualifying examination.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the respective degree are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates will require a bachelor’s degree in relevant field form any recognized university to be eligible for M.Tech program.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category).
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should be Law graduate from any recognized University are eligible to apply.
- Percentage: 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam is mandatory.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final year LL.B examination may also apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in relevant field from any authorize board or university to be eligible for M.Pharma programs.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured 55% marks (50 % in the case of the SC/ST, teacher and sponsored category candidate).
- Candidate who has appeared or who is likely to appear for the qualifying examination (B.Pharm) but whose result has not been declared are also eligible to apply.
BVP CET 2021 Application Form
The application form has been released only through online mode. BVP CET application form 2021 is released on different dates as per the courses.
Candidates can also obtain the application form from the designated centres of BVP university. In case of offline application, candidates have to send it along with required documents to the university address.
The application fee is different as per the courses opted by the students. The fee payment can be done through credit/debit card, net banking or demand draft.
If you have any other queries about BVP CET 2021 Eligibility, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.