BVP CET 2020 Eligibility – Check B.Tech, B.Pharm, M.Tech, MBA Eligibility
BVP CET 2020 Eligibility will be different for various courses offered by BVP University. BVP CET (Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test) is a university level examination. Through BVP CET scores, candidates will get admission in different courses offered by the university. It offers admission in the field of engineering, management, law, computer applications, pharmacy and others. Here we are providing details for BVP CET Eligibility 2020.
BVP CET 2020 Eligibility
The eligibility for various courses offered by BVP University is mentioned below:
- Qualifying Exam: Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (H.S.C.) or the Indian School Certificate Examination or any other equivalent examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical Vocational subjects.
- Percentage: 50%marks for general and 45% marks for SC/ST and PwD candidates.
- Candidates passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology from AICTE approved institution can also apply.
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian Nationals.
- Qualifying Exam: 12th, Diploma in Pharmacy or equivalent exam passed from any recognized board.
- Subjects: English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical vocational subjects are compulsory.
- Percentage: Candidates must have scored 50% (45% for reserved categories).
For LLB (3 Years):
- Qualifying Exam: Bachelor’s Degree in any of the field from any recognized university.
- Percentage: 45% marks for general and 40% marks for reserved categories.
- Qualifying Exam: Bachelor or Masters Degree in any stream from any recognized college or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must have passed with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate* (45 % in case of SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the respective degree are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field of engineering from any recognized university.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category).
- Qualifying Exam: Law graduate from any recognized University are eligible to apply.
- Percentage: 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam is mandatory.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final year LL.B examination may also apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed B.Pharm. examination from any recognized institution or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured 55% marks (50 % in the case of the SC/ST, teacher and sponsored category candidate).
- Candidate who has appeared or who is likely to appear for the qualifying examination (B.Pharm) but whose result has not been declared are also eligible to apply.
BVP CET 2020 Application Form
The application form will be released only through online mode. BVP CET application form 2020 will be released on different dates as per the courses.
Candidates can also obtain the application form from the designated centres of BVP university. In case of offline application, candidates have to send it along with required documents to the university address.
The application fee will be different as per the courses opted by the students. The fee payment can be done through credit/debit card, net banking or demand draft.
If you have any other queries about BVP CET 2020 Eligibility, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.