CAT 2018 Registration, CAT Application Form, Started – Apply Online Here
CAT 2018 Image Correction can be done from 27th September 2018. Interested candidates can apply through online mode only. Common Admission Test (CAT) is a national level examination conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) every year on rotation basis. It is organized by IIM, Calcutta. Many institutions other than IIM considers the CAT score card for providing admission into MBA courses. Applications of CAT is invited once in a year. Here, applicants can get the details about CAT application form 2018 including how to apply, application dates, eligibility, etc.
CAT 2018 Registration – Image Correction Started
In CAT 2018, Candidates with improper/blur photographs can login and re-upload their photograph from 27th September to 30th September 2018.Check here for image correction details.
Check here – CAT 2018 Notification
CAT 2018 Registration has been over by 26th September 2018. Click here to register for CAT 2018.
Candidates wishing to get admission in prestigious MBA institutions must apply online for CAT 2018 exam. Candidates can check details about CAT application form 2018 from here:
- Application form has been started from the 8th August 2018.
- The last date of registration will be till 26th September 2018.
- Candidates can apply through online mode only.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of the photograph, signature and other documents in the application form.
- After filling all the details and form submission, candidates can take the printout of filled-in application for further use.
- The CAT correction facility in images has been started from 27th September 2018.
General/NC-OBC candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1900/-. For SC/ST /PWD candidates, the fee is Rs.950/-. The application fee can be paid through debit/credit card & net banking.
Candidates must read the CAT eligibility criteria before applying:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must hold the Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Minimum Marks: Aspirants have to score minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks for SC/ST and PwD candidates).
- Appearing Candidates: Applicants those who are appearing in final year examination can also apply.
- CS/CA/ICWA candidates are also eligible to apply.
CAT 2019 Registration has been started from 8th August 2018. CAT (Common Admission Test) is a national level examination. This exam is organized by the Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) on the rotation basis. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to PG management courses offered by the IIMs or top B-schools of India.
CAT Application Dates 2018
In the below table, we are giving the official application dates of CAT 2018 exam:
|Issue of Notification||29th July 2018|
|Online application starting date||8th August 2018|
|Online application closing date||26th September 2018|
|Image Correction window||27th – 30th September 2018|
|CAT Exam date||25th November 2018|
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online for CAT registration 2018. The application procedure for filling the application form is mentioned here:
- Visit the official link. (link is provided above)
- Register yourself by entering your email ID and mobile number.
- After completion of the registration process, the User ID and password will be generated. It will be sent to the candidate’s mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Login your account using system generated User ID and password.
- Application process involves 5 sections namely personal details, academics, work experience, programmes and payment.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, category & PwD certificate in the prescribed format.
- Pay the requisite application fee through online mode.
- At last, take a printout of the filled-in application form and keep it safe for future references.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
For any queries related to CAT 2018 Registration, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.