CAT 2021 Registration, Application Form, Eligibility – Apply Online Here
CAT 2021 Application Form will be released from the first week of August 2020. CAT (Common Admission Test) is a national level entrance exam which is conducted on rotational basis every year. This examination is managed by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM’s). Through this exam, admission is offered in Management programme i.e. MBA. Through CAT scores, candidates get admission in various IIMs all over India. Various private and government management institutions also offer admission through CAT scores. Students can apply for CAT 2021 through online mode. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about CAT Application form 2021 including application details, fee, eligibility, etc.
CAT 2021 Application Form
Here candidates can check all details about CAT 2021 application form:
- CAT Application form will be released from the first week of August 2020.
- Applicants will be able to fill the application form through online mode. Any offline facility will not be available for form submission.
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form including personal, communication and other details.
- Candidates will also have to choose four exam cities as per their preferences.
- Upload documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed specifications.
- Correction facility will also be provided by the authorities in last week of September 2020.
- Application form will be filled till third week of September 2020.
- Candidates must take printout of the filled -in application form and keep it safe for other procedures.
Documents Required for the CAT 2021 Application Form
Here we have mentioned documents which will be needed at the time of filling application form:
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Category certificate (for reserved category candidates)
- Working and valid email ID and mobile number
- Qualifying degree details
- Identification (Aadhaar card), etc.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Candidates can pay fees via credit card/ debit card or net banking or E- Wallets.
- Application fee will be non–refundable.
Candidates can check fee structure for all category candidates in give table:
|For General category candidates||Rs. 1900|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||Rs. 950|
CAT 2021 Application Correction
CAT 2021 Application Correction will start after final submission of the application form. Authorities will provide correction facility to the candidates from last week of September 2020. Candidates will be able to make correction through online mode by entering details i.e. application number and password.
Candidates can make correction in some fields only. Authority will provide correction facility only one time, so make changes carefully in the application form. Only candidates who have submitted their application fee, will be able to make correction.
Here we have mentioned details in which candidates can make correction:
- Educational details
- Personal details
- Exam center
Candidates can check some field here, in which they cannot make correction:
- Email ID
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Name of candidate
CAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the details of CAT Eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from any recognized institute/ university.
- Age Limit: There will be no upper and lower age limit to apply.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have to secure minimum of 50% aggregate of marks (45% marks for reserved category i.e. SC/ ST/ PWD) in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates those appearing in their final year will also be eligible to apply.
CAT 2021 Application Dates
In the given table candidates can check tentative CAT 2021 application dates:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||1st week of August 2020|
|Last date to submit applications||3rd week of September 2020|
|Correction facility||Last week of September 2020|
|Downloading of Admit card||4th week of October 2020|
|Exam dates||4th week of November 2020|
How to Apply for CAT 2021
In this section, candidates can check complete procedure to apply for CAT 2021:
- Visit the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘Register’ link and provide basic details i.e. mobile number, date of birth and name and then click on ‘Generate OTP’.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your registered mobile number regarding your login credentials.
- Now login using login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill all the details carefully to avoid any type of mistakes.
- Enter your personal, basic and communication details carefully.
- Candidates will also need to enter four exam cities as per their preferences.
- Upload documents i.e. scanned photograph and signature in the application form.
- Documents size should be in the JPG/ JPEG format.
- Reserved category (ST /SC /OBC /PWD) candidates will have to upload their category certificate.
- Documents should be scanned, self-attested and uploaded in the PDF format.
- Recheck and verify all details and then click on ‘Save and continue’ button.
- Take printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for other preferences.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
In the above article, we have mentioned complete details about CAT 2021 application form. Candidates must read this article to know all about application mode, eligibility, dates etc. Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully to avoid any kind of mistakes. Candidates can also know details about procedure to apply for CAT 2021.
If candidates have any other query about CAT 2021 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.