CAT 2023 Registration (Extended), Application – Register Here
CAT 2023 Registration Last date has been extended till 21st September 2023. IIM organises CAT entrance test once every year for providing admission into management courses. The exam is organised on rotational basis by IIMs. CAT is a national level management entrance test through which various qualified candidates get entry into top known B-schools situated in the country. This entrance test primarily evaluated and shortlists candidates for PG programmes.
Admission is offered in renowned IIMs is based on merit and involves a rigorous selection process comprising of Personal interview, Written ability test/ GD and scores in CAT exam. The exam of CAT 2023 is being conducted by IIM Lucknow through CBT mode on 26th November 2023. Here, candidates can know complete details about CAT Application Form 2023 fee, mode, dates, requirements, etc.
CAT 2023 Application Form – Extended Till 21st Sep
CAT 2023 Registration Last date has been extended till 21st September 2023 (till 11 am). Click here to register.
Admission Open 2024
Check here complete information about CAT 2023 Application Form in below given section:
- The registration process of CAT 2023 has been started from 2nd August 2023.
- Students have to register through online mode on the website.
- Enter the asked details to generate CAT registration number which is same as the registered user id for CAT 2023.
- Before registration, candidates are advised to check their eligibility, have a valid email id & mobile number and have scanned documents according to prescribed size & format.
- During CAT Registration, students will be required to upload images, so they must be ready with it as per the mentioned uploading requirements.
- CAT Registration last date will be till 21st September 2023.
- After filling details, students must re-verify details. Once payment is made and application is submitted, students will not be allowed to make changes in the application.
- During registration, students have to select any six test centers as per their choices, preference from the menu.
- Candidates belonging to ST/ SC/ PwD category must upload copy of their category certificates during registration process.
- In case students make any mistake while filling the form, they can make corrections in the form from September 2023.
Documents Required for CAT 2023 Registration:
- Marksheet of Qualifying exam (10th/12th/ Graduation)
- Category Certificate
- Valid mail id/ mobile number
- Fee payment mode, etc.
CAT 2023 Application fee can be paid through online mode only. No offline mode is provided for fee payment. Fee for various categories is provided below –
- For ST/ SC/ PWD candidates – Rs.1200/-
- For all other category candidates (including OBC) – Rs.2400/-
CAT 2023 Application Correction
The application correction facility will be opened by the authority after completion of registration process. CAT Application Correction 2023 will open in third week of September 2023. The editing window will be available for a very short period of time.
Candidates can make corrections only in few details such as photograph, signature, test city preferences, etc. Only the students who have successfully paid their registration fee will be able to make correction in the form.
CAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here, candidates can know complete CAT Eligibility criteria 2023, before filling their application forms:
- Qualifying Exam: Students applying for CAT must hold bachelor’s degree from a recognized board/ university.
- Appearing: Those appearing in the last semester of their qualifying degree are eligible to apply. Candidates with professional degrees such as CS/ CA/ ICWA are also eligible.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates of unreserved category should have passed their qualifying degree with 50% marks (45% marks in case of ST/ SC/ PwD candidates).
- Age limit: No age limit prescribed.
CAT 2023 Registration Dates
Candidates can check the below given section to know about CAT Registration schedule 2023:
|Dates 2023 (Official)
|Release of Notification
|30th July 2023
|Commencement of Registration Process
|2nd August 2023
|Last date for submission of application
|21st September 2023 (till 11 am)
|3rd-4th week of September 2023
|Release of Admit card
|25th November 2023
|CAT 2022 Exam
|26th November 2023
How to Register for CAT 2023
Follow the below given steps/ applying requirements in order to register for CAT 2023:
- Visit the online link provided on the website (Link is available above).
- Click on the option provided as ‘Register’ under the New Candidate Registration header for creating your profile.
- Generate OTP by filling asked details in form such as – Candidate’s name, DOB, Email address, mobile number, etc.
- Re-verify all the filled details and then submit form by clicking on ‘I Agree’ provided in the declaration section.
- Now, candidates will receive login details through SMS or mail. Login to the website and start filling other details in form.
- Fill your personal, academic, work experience, course, test city, qualification, payment & other details in form.
- Upload the images – photograph, signature, certificates & other mandatory documents as per the selections.
- Pay the application fee as per the categories and available payment gateways.
- After payment of fee, an application confirmation email will be sent to students who have successfully registered.
- Print the application form and save it for any further reference in future.
CAT 2023 FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions):
If you have any other query regarding CAT 2023 Application form, you can ask your query in comments section below.