CET Delhi 2019: Delhi Polytechnic, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
CET Delhi 2019 Admit Card is releasing on 29th May 2019. Delhi CET is a state level polytechnic exam organized by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi. It is also called as Delhi Polytechnic 2019 examination. The Delhi CET exam is organized to offer admission in various full time diploma courses in the field of engineering, technology, pharmacy, etc. Various government as well as private polytechnic colleges of Delhi gives admission on the basis of CET Delhi scores. Through this article, students can check details about CET Delhi 2019 exam including important dates, application, eligibility, etc.
Delhi CET 2019 Notifications – Admit Card on 29th May
CET Delhi 2019 Admit Card is releasing on 29th May 2019. Check here for admit card details.
Delhi Polytechnic Exam Date 2019
Here we are providing the official schedule of CET Delhi 2019:
|Release of application||1st April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||30th April 2019|
|Application editing window||1st – 4th May 2019|
|Admit card release||29th May 2019|
|Exam date||8th & 9th June 2019|
|Result announcement||21st June 2019|
|Counselling starts||22nd June 2019|
CET Delhi Admit Card 2019
The admit card will be provided through online mode only on 29th May 2019. Candidates will be able to download the CET Delhi 2019 admit card via login.
After the entrance test, no duplicate admit card will be issued by the controller. Candidates have to affix a photograph in the admit card.
CET Delhi Exam Pattern 2019
Here we have mentioned the exam pattern of Delhi CET 2019 examination:
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in offline mode in OMR pattern.
- Answering Mode: Candidates have to mark their answers using black ball pen only.
- Duration: The exam duration will be total two hours and thirty minutes.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will contain 150 (210 for pharmacy) objective type questions.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
CET Delhi Syllabus 2019
Candidates can check here the syllabus of CET Delhi exam:
- Test 1: Questions will be asked from mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology & English subjects of 9th and 10th
- Test 2: Knowledge of current affairs, logical & analytical ability and English comprehension including grammar of 12th class & Hindi comprehension including grammar.
- Test 3: It will comprise of questions from physics, chemistry, mathematics or biology subjects of 11th & 12th
- Test 4: It will contain questions from physics, mathematics and chemistry subjects of 10th, 11th and 12th
CET Delhi Preparation Tips
Check here the preparation tips to appear in the entrance exam:
- Before starting the studies, students can make a time-table as per their suitability.
- Prepare short notes, on the hard topics and discuss them with your teachers or classmates.
- Practice from the previous year question papers it will help you to get familiarize with the pattern.
- Don’t take stress and do meditation and yoga it will help you to concentrate in your studies.
Delhi CET is a state level polytechnic examination which is organized by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to the various engineering diploma/polytechnic courses in Delhi. CET 2020 application form will be released in the third week of March 2020.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
CET Delhi 2019 Result
CET Delhi result 2019 will be provided to students via online mode on 21st June 2019. No requests will be entertained for re-checking, re-assessment, re-evaluation or scrutiny of the answer scripts.
As per the marks obtained in the entrance test, a merit list will be prepared. To get eligible for admission, candidates have to score at least 10% marks for general and 5% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories in the entrance test.
CET Delhi Counselling 2019
On the basis of merit list, Delhi Polytechnic counselling process will be organized. It will be conducted via online mode from 22nd June 2019.
CET Delhi Counselling process has been divided into various steps like processing fee payment, registration, online choice submission, seat allotment result & letter, payment of part institutional fee, document verification, balance fee payment and final seat allotment.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- as the counselling fee. Candidates have to bring the original required documents along with photocopies for the verification process.
CET Delhi 2019 Application Form
- Candidates are able to fill the CET Delhi application form 2019 via online mode from 1st April 2019.
- Candidates can apply only for one test from the given options.
- Aadhar number or any valid govt. approved photo ID proof is mandatory to fill the application form.
- CET Delhi registration process has been divided into three steps, i.e. fill registration form, upload images and fee payment.
- Students are required to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left thumb impression.
- The application fee is Rs. 400/-.
- Bank charges and service tax also be added.
- Fee payment can be done through online mode using debit/credit card or net banking.
Candidates must check their eligibility before filling the application. Check eligibility criteria from below:
|Test-1||Engineering, Technology, Fashion Design, etc. based Diploma Courses||Candidates should have passed 10th or equivalent exam.|
Must have secured minimum 35% marks in Science, Mathematics & English subjects.
|Test-2||Modern Office Practice (English & Hindi)||English: 10+2 or equivalent exam passed.|
Candidates must have obtained minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the best three subjects including English.Hindi: Candidates should have passed 12th or equivalent exam.
Minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the best three subjects including Hindi/Sanskrit in the qualifying exam.
|Test-3||Pharmacy||12th or equivalent exam passed with physics, chemistry, biology/mathematics subjects.|
Must have secured 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the above subjects.
|Test-4||For LE admission of 10+2 Vocational Engineering Stream pass outs / ITI pass outs against 10% supernumerary seats in analogous disciplines of engineering, technology & other diploma courses||Candidates must have passed analogous 12th vocational engineering stream.|
10th or equivalent passed with 2years ITI (Engineering) from ITI s/ITCs.
Must have obtained 60% marks.
If you have any other queries about CET Delhi 2019, you may leave your queries below.